Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Delta Reliant October 9th, 2016 05:23 PM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

[ QUOTE=Moonfur;5301]Wildpaw sat in the clearing,licking her paw. He fur on the back of her neck was slightly up. Her blue eyes glanced around the clearing,she sighed. Wildpaw waved her tail,looking around again. She sighed,looking around for her mentor. Slowly she got up and paced around the clearing. Then she sat down again looking at the freah kill pile. Come on,how long does it take a cat to come out of the warrior's denShe thought."Onyxflight!"She called. Looking for her mentor.[/QUOTE]

Onyxflight sighed and crawled out of the warriors den. When he got outside he was absent minded for a second then realized 'oh wait. i have an apprentice don't i?...' "Uhm... hello? Wildpaw...?" He suddenly felt like he was the one that was going to be scolded.

judas October 9th, 2016 05:31 PM

Wildpaw looked at Onyxflight."What are you going to teach me?"She asked,looking at her mentor."Could we walk around the forest for a bit and hunt?"Wildpaw asked,hoping they would skip fighting practice for the day.

Delta Reliant October 9th, 2016 05:36 PM

[ QUOTE=Moonfur;5323]Wildpaw looked at Onyxflight."What are you going to teach me?"She asked,looking at her mentor."Could we walk around the forest for a bit and hunt?"Wildpaw asked,hoping they would skip fighting practice for the day.[/QUOTE]
"W-well battle training is important but i guess we could... uhm... go hunt near the uh..." Onyxflight felt like a mouse-brain for how absent-minded he was being today. "We'll just wander the territory and hunt how about?..."

judas October 9th, 2016 06:01 PM

"Uh okay?"She said,getting up. WWIldpaw stretched out and yawned,looking at Onyxflight.

Delta Reliant October 9th, 2016 06:14 PM

[ QUOTE=Moonfur;5367]"Uh okay?"She said,getting up. WWIldpaw stretched out and yawned,looking at Onyxflight.[/QUOTE]

"Okay... lets... uh... go!" Onyxflight led them out of camp into the territory.

HwangHarin October 9th, 2016 06:15 PM

Shykit, and Sharpkit where in the clearing, they where acting weird. They where laying in the clearing rolled over on their backs gazing at the sky

Talon October 9th, 2016 06:22 PM

@Hexict I forgot where we left off but I remember Shrew getting mad

Tigergrowl wasn't surprised when he saw Shrew getting mad by what he said and it was exactly what he was trying to do. He couldn't care less about Shrew's family like her mate or kits but was actually trying to get to know her in case he didn't believe that she could be trusted. And he wasn't good at making friends so he was use to other cats getting mad at him a lot. "But that doesn't matter, would you like to go hunting?" He asked and looked over at the exit. He liekd to fight better than he liked to hunt but he didn't care.

monfang October 9th, 2016 06:44 PM

Moonfang sat in the clearing, in the shadows like always. Her orange eyes scanned the clearing, trying to find an easy route to the food pile without causing attention. She saw a way, and slowly walked to food pile. She grabbed a mouse, and walked to a dark spot in the clearing and ate it.

judas October 9th, 2016 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE=JellieDelly;5386][/QUOTE]
(To the territory?)
--
Darkaok smiled,closing his eyes."I'm going to take a nap.."He purred,stretching out.

Stormpelt October 9th, 2016 08:08 PM

Her ear flicked at the word nap and the Stormpelt looked at the tom. "But it's only noon?", she said as she shifted her small frame so she can lay on her side.