Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Dizerel October 8th, 2016 01:10 AM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Lightningpaw dashed after Autumnpaw, playfully bounding through the camp over to the entrance, and dissapeared into the forest.

Hexict October 8th, 2016 08:54 AM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

He couldn't help but give a small sigh of relief, but realized that that must've come off rude. Leafkit was still hurt, so he shouldn't be relieved. The medicine cat in training noticed her embarrassed look, and listened carefully to her story. Northpaw was about to point out how she shouldn't have been out there, but the kit was quick to add that part herself. "And your paw is what hurts?" He questioned, moving a bit closer to inspect it. Wow, she hit a tree? If she had hit it hard enough, then more than just her paw would be damaged, but Leafkit was lucky.

@Bram246- do you have permission from Zero to be in here?

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 09:00 AM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

[ QUOTE=Hexict;3199]He couldn't help but give a small sigh of relief, but realized that that must've come off rude. Leafkit was still hurt, so he shouldn't be relieved. The medicine cat in training noticed her embarrassed look, and listened carefully to her story. Northpaw was about to point out how she shouldn't have been out there, but the kit was quick to add that part herself. "And your paw is what hurts?" He questioned, moving a bit closer to inspect it. Wow, she hit a tree? If she had hit it hard enough, then more than just her paw would be damaged, but Leafkit was lucky.

@Bram246- do you have permission from Zero to be in here?
[/QUOTE]

(Sorry I don't have permission. I was just exploring with my character Bellykit. I'll move him. Sorry.)

Bram246 October 8th, 2016 09:07 AM

Bellykit ran into the clearing tripping a bit. He shokk his black and ginger for looking for a cat to play with.

Shivers October 8th, 2016 10:20 AM

[ QUOTE=Raven & Co;3029]
Cometpaw suddently had an idea. "Maybe you could come and sleep with me tonight! Talk about it to your parents!" She exclaimed, pulling the small tom closer to her, basically cuddling with him, she was really attached to the small ton and so was he, they were probably the best of friends, and maybe more in the future, who knew.
(G'night!)
[/QUOTE]
The black and white tom's yellow eyes light up in excitement and leaned closer to his friend as they cuddled, "Really?" He asked sounding excited, I won't be lonely in the nursery and I can be with my friend! He thought to himself grinning, "Do you think Mother and Father would left me?" He asked her looking into the the small entrance of the nursery woundering what they'd have to say about it.

Caligo Everton October 8th, 2016 11:05 AM

[ QUOTE=Icy;2533]Icebreeze looked over at Duskpelt. "Hi... Duskpelt? that's your name, right?" She was still a new warrior and didn't know everyone's name yet.[/QUOTE]

"Yes and you are" he said still letting out a soft purr

Gone October 8th, 2016 11:12 AM

Quote:

The black and white tom's yellow eyes light up in excitement and leaned closer to his friend as they cuddled, "Really?" He asked sounding excited, I won't be lonely in the nursery and I can be with my friend! He thought to himself grinning, "Do you think Mother and Father would left me?" He asked her looking into the the small entrance of the nursery woundering what they'd have to say about it.

Cometpaw nodded happily, happy to see the small tom's eyes show happiness, she looked over her shoulder into the nursery. "I doubt they'll say no, I think Violeteye would even be happy about it." She purred, a grin taking over her maw again before she wrapped her forepaws around him protectively. "Because I would be here to protect you," She mewed softly.

Abstracted Dog October 8th, 2016 11:46 AM

Violetblossom sat on a random rock, her back aching. She knew all she needed was some quick medical attention, but she had seen a injured kit walk in so she decided to wait.

FadedShadow October 8th, 2016 11:52 AM

Honeyblaze stood and walked out of camp, eager to stretch her legs.

Snowkit October 8th, 2016 12:08 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Seakit padded toward Silverkit, as she was eager to meet the other kits. "Hello, I'm Seakit!" She mewed cheerfully.