Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Herondive Hollow (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81)

RedHead April 24th, 2020 11:24 PM

Re: Herondive Hollow

He listened to her explanation, a little surprised that she even felt the need to explain herself. He hadn't ever really thought of her being the type to get defensive about things to that point. Can't assume everything though, I suppose... Tail-tip flicking, Flintspirit scented the air himself, noticing the faint badger scent. Thankfully it was faint and seemed to be long gone. That would be good for both of their clans. "I'm sorry I couldn't talk, I was a little busy trying to defend myself against one of your warriors who clearly looked ready to tear my throat out." The tom responded, not exactly up for her snide tone at the moment. Flintspirit wasn't in the best mood, and that caused his patience to grow short. Plus, Icestar being the leader of the clan that just attacked them didn't help his current attitude towards her. He of course knew why she did it, but both Duskstar and Icestar had made stupid decisions surrounding this whole ordeal. It was like dealing with two squabbling kits it seemed. He remained silent for a moment at her question, ears flattening against his head. "It's not." He meowed, tail flicking before he spoke again. "I resigned a couple days ago.. I wasn't seeing... eye to eye with our dear leader Duskstar." Now it was his turn for his meow to come out snide, being in an angry mood pulled most of his pent up frustrations towards the Thunderclan leader to the surface.

@Casper

jackal blackout April 25th, 2020 04:26 PM

wildpelt was waiting in the warriors den for darkcloud. @Breezefur

Sorrow April 25th, 2020 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowcla (Post 675431)
wildpelt was waiting in the warriors den for darkcloud. @Breezefur

Darkcloud padded up to the border. "H-Hey Wildpelt." she mowed,crossing the border and licking Wildpelt's shoulder affectionately.

jackal blackout April 25th, 2020 07:01 PM

he rubbed her head and said "hi darkcloud." @Breezefur

Sorrow April 25th, 2020 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowcla (Post 675645)
he rubbed her head and said "hi darkcloud." @Breezefur

(By the way,I can have Darkcloud be a queen. What do you think?)
"Lets go back to the camp." Darkcloud meowed,hoping no cat had noticed her absence.

jackal blackout April 25th, 2020 07:20 PM

"ok sure lets go back" he said. (yeah that would be ok.) @Breezefur

jackal blackout April 25th, 2020 08:15 PM

they both went back to camp together. @Breezefur

lio April 26th, 2020 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pathos (Post 673204)
He didn't smell Songthorn's scent at first, continuing his self-pity trek along the border. Didn't notice the ThunderClan smell wafting towards him.

At the sound of rustling nearby, he hesitated. If only it was just prey, if only it was the wind. Burnetsnap looked over. His face, which had been contorted with anger, melted away into sorrow. Songthorn. What had he done to him? He didn't look too closely at the smaller tom, at that horrible horrible horrible horrible cut on his eye—

Burnetsnap turned away, stalking a few pawsteps into ShadowClan's territory. "I cannot do this right now," he muttered under his breath.

He rounded back around, looking at Songthorn but not quite at him—trying not to make eye contact. "I—" his voice came out in a snarl, and the gray tom paused, heaving a long sigh. No amount of words could make this right. Still.. he tried. "I didn't know who I was attacking, you know," he rasped.

@hxneysuckle

He remained silent for multiple moments, simply staring at Burnetsnap through his uninjured eye. After many, many heartbeats had passed, he broke his gaze, turning to look off to the side. Inside, he could feel his heart slowly ripping in two. It hurt. It hurt a lot. Who knew a figuritive pain could be so unbearable?
Once he had finally found his voice, Songthorn spoke. "I didn't either," he mewed, his voice low and raspy. It was clear he was sick with infection, even if the oozing gash over his eye wasn't enough of a hint. The small tabby flattened his ears and shook his head. He wanted something more to say, but nothing came to mind.

Dark Flame April 27th, 2020 02:40 AM

The eager young apprentice walked into the hollow, eager to see what would happen. He quickly toned it down. No Bravepaw! Focus!

Bravepaw sniffed a little bit, and wandered around for some foxlengths before returning to the two warriors, trying not to act like a kit.

( @Fuzzy @Salt )

RAT KING April 27th, 2020 11:09 AM

Ratwhorl wasn't too keen on doing this patrol but he hadn't complained...yet. The brown tom didn't come to this border often and felt sour emotion rise in his chest at the sight of it. He'd become less of a fan of the other Clans after the recent Raid, but still he stayed silent. The new-leaf sun was warm on his pelt but it offered him little comfort at the moment. With a grunt, he mumbled something about hurrying up and getting this over with.
@Bravekit @Fuzzy