Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32)

Sklee June 23rd, 2021 12:01 AM

Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgia (Post 1027696)
Frostfeather huffed. Young cats could be so cliquey.

Well then at the next gathering I can introduce you to a few cats. You’d be surprised that some cats are actually quite intriguing. And as for the apprentices in this clan hopefully you can get along with Yellowpaw. When she’s around she’s quite a lively cat!”

She gave an amused purr.

We can have more group training sessions as well, that should help you meet other apprentices.”

Amberpaw grinned, and rubbed up against Frostfeather. “Thanks. Really, thanks. How about we try that move again now, huh? I think I can do it, I just need to focus on where I’m aiming.”

Nostalgia June 23rd, 2021 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sklee (Post 1027698)
Amberpaw grinned, and rubbed up against Frostfeather. “Thanks. Really, thanks. How about we try that move again now, huh? I think I can do it, I just need to focus on where I’m aiming.”

Frostfeather got to her feet.

Why not, it’s gotten quite warm sitting in the sun, we could use a little cool off.”

She padded towards the water and stopped at its edge.

Let’s quickly review. The dive is like a pounce except let yourself follow your paw into the water. Position your upper body in the way we practiced while laying. I’ll go first.”

Frostfeather backed up a few feet and then charged, letting her feet hit the sand as she leaped. Arching her back she tucked her head in and stretched her legs infront of her. Piercing the water she felt the cool liquid encompassing her whole; it was a lovely feeling, freeing and comforting. Opening her eyes she lifted her head and looked around. There was no fish at the moment but it was fine, this was more about the form anyways. She kicked her paws and headed back up for air. She broke the water and gave her head a shake, splashing water all around. She paddled back to shore and came out, her fur soaking.

Alright your turn”

Sklee June 23rd, 2021 12:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgia (Post 1027708)
Frostfeather got to her feet.

Why not, it’s gotten quite warm sitting in the sun, we could use a little cool off.”

She padded towards the water and stopped at its edge.

Let’s quickly review. The dive is like a pounce except let yourself follow your paw into the water. Position your upper body in the way we practiced while laying. I’ll go first.”

Frostfeather backed up a few feet and then charged, letting her feet hit the sand as she leaped. Arching her back she tucked her head in and stretched her legs infront of her. Piercing the water she felt the cool liquid encompassing her whole; it was a lovely feeling, freeing and comforting. Opening her eyes she lifted her head and looked around. There was no fish at the moment but it was fine, this was more about the form anyways. She kicked her paws and headed back up for air. She broke the water and gave her head a shake, splashing water all around. She paddled back to shore and came out, her fur soaking.

Alright your turn”

Amberpaw nodded, a motion she was used to by now. She got into position, making sure to arch her back, before backing up. She gulped, ran forward and leaped. As her body hit the water, she felt the cooling water envelope her before breaching the surface. She grinned as she swam to the bank. “I did it! I mean, my form wasn’t perfect, but still!”

Nostalgia June 23rd, 2021 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sklee (Post 1027709)
Amberpaw nodded, a motion she was used to by now. She got into position, making sure to arch her back, before backing up. She gulped, ran forward and leaped. As her body hit the water, she felt the cooling water envelope her before breaching the surface. She grinned as she swam to the bank. “I did it! I mean, my form wasn’t perfect, but still!”

Frostfeather let out a purr.

That was excellent! Your form was almost spot on! Try to keep your tail pressed against your legs next time. Let’s do it one more time and then we can head back for today, we have done a lot.”

Frostfeather looked her apprentice up and down, she was proud of this little she cat.

Sklee June 23rd, 2021 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgia (Post 1027776)
Frostfeather let out a purr.

That was excellent! Your form was almost spot on! Try to keep your tail pressed against your legs next time. Let’s do it one more time and then we can head back for today, we have done a lot.”

Frostfeather looked her apprentice up and down, she was proud of this little she cat.

Sklee purred in excitement, and shook herself off before trying the same form, simply with her tail pressed against her legs. She backed up, charged and leaped like before, only this time she had a bit more control over it. She hit the water again, and climbed out even quicker, before shaking the water off all over Frostfeather. “Sorry!”

Nostalgia June 23rd, 2021 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sklee (Post 1027795)
Sklee purred in excitement, and shook herself off before trying the same form, simply with her tail pressed against her legs. She backed up, charged and leaped like before, only this time she had a bit more control over it. She hit the water again, and climbed out even quicker, before shaking the water off all over Frostfeather. “Sorry!”

Frostfeather closed her eyes as she felt the water trickle onto her.

Giving a small amused huff, she reached over to the river and swiped her paw through the water and towards Amberpaw, splashing her in full.

There, now it’s okay,” she laughed slightly as she looked at the soaked apprentice.

Getting to her feet she started back to camp.

“Come on, let’s head back, we deserve a good meal and rest.”

Sklee June 23rd, 2021 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nostalgia (Post 1027799)
Frostfeather closed her eyes as she felt the water trickle onto her.

Giving a small amused huff, she reached over to the river and swiped her paw through the water and towards Amberpaw, splashing her in full.

There, now it’s okay,” she laughed slightly as she looked at the soaked apprentice.

Getting to her feet she started back to camp.

“Come on, let’s head back, we deserve a good meal and rest.”

Amberpaw grinned, and ran over to where she’d buried the prey. She dug them both up and began following Frostfeather back to camp, practically purring with pride.

shaded shadow June 24th, 2021 06:26 PM

sootfang lead the apprentices to the river ok he said lets see what all we can catch he said

@windtail @Topaztaill @Sklee

Sklee June 24th, 2021 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaded shadow (Post 1028720)
sootfang lead the apprentices to the river ok he said lets see what all we can catch he said

@windtail @Topaztaill @Sklee

Amberpaw nodded, and padded over to the river. She didn’t want to show off or anything, so she wouldn’t try diving, but she did start preparing to fish.

windtail June 24th, 2021 06:29 PM

Quote:

silverpaw went over to the river and saw a group of fish when the were close enough she cought one and went to set it next to one of the trees and then took a glance at redpaw