Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   Chatbox (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7344)

NightWarrior4Life December 10th, 2017 01:08 PM

Re: Chatbox

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~rattlesnake~ (Post 436868)

Oh no, you don't want someone to give you a gift unless its exactly what i want.

And if i get you, ill just send you a merry Christmas because i cant be bothered to do something.

I DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO A LOT OF THINGS SO PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET!

You can still write stuff, as you would have access wco.

If you don't want a gift unless its art, and you wont bother doing a proper gift, commission someone. You don't even have to use real money, kk exists.

I think you may be acting ungrateful.

you know, you don't HAVE to comment on this...it's my thread anyway if you don't like it make your own or go somewhere else...

Mango December 10th, 2017 01:24 PM

Secret Santa is a time to be grateful and giving!!! GAH!!!! *runs out of room!!!* I need to put up my first secret santa gift as my profile pic or something, it’s just...PC’s suck...

NightWarrior4Life December 10th, 2017 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 436944)
Secret Santa is a time to be grateful and giving!!! GAH!!!! *runs out of room!!!* I need to put up my first secret santa gift as my profile pic or something, it’s just...PC’s suck...

No Cham! Go! Get out of here! Run! Save yourself! I warned you not to come!

*drowns In a sea of hate*

Adios

Mango December 10th, 2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 436949)
No Cham! Go! Get out of here! Run! Save yourself! I warned you not to come!

*drowns In a sea of hate*

Adios

It’s so calm here....atleast Okapi is too short to get any other nickname than Cham...Oka (Can you not spell Okay), Pi (Math nah man), Api (What are you doing with your life Cham), Okai (kinda cute actually)

NightWarrior4Life December 10th, 2017 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 436989)
It’s so calm here....atleast Okapi is too short to get any other nickname than Cham...Oka (Can you not spell Okay), Pi (Math nah man), Api (What are you doing with your life Cham), Okai (kinda cute actually)

You forgot one nickname, Ok (O...kay?)

Mango December 10th, 2017 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 436994)
You forgot one nickname, Ok (O...kay?)

True. kai (is too masculine) but srsly, Okai (is adorable!!)

Mango December 10th, 2017 02:26 PM

Isn’t it weird that @Rose Queen took a break, and yet is posting Secret Santa threads? I wonder if she’s off her break but forgot to fix her profile...*shrugs*

NightWarrior4Life December 10th, 2017 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 437020)
Isn’t it weird that @Rose Queen took a break, and yet is posting Secret Santa threads? I wonder if she’s off her break but forgot to fix her profile...*shrugs*

Hmm...

Fawn December 10th, 2017 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 437020)

not off break

i post secret santa every year because that's just my thing. i introduced the event to wco in 2014, have done the thread in the years since.

a lot of work went into the creation of the original design (and that's been a staple of the SS threads) so it'd feel weird if someone else used my code to post it.

Mango December 10th, 2017 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rose Queen (Post 437043)

not off break

i post secret santa every year because that's just my thing. i introduced the event to wco in 2014, have done the thread in the years since.

a lot of work went into the creation of the original design (and that's been a staple of the SS threads) so it'd feel weird if someone else used my code to post it.

True. And you still are welcoming new users.