Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64411)

GyreHaze January 2nd, 2017 02:16 PM

Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell (Post 110828)
Burning forest nodded and crouched down.he was already well enough hidden so he did not have to move and the wind was blowing toward him.

Naomi stepped lightly as she approached the rabbit, hesitating for a second as she was now behind it. the rabbit must've noticed her though she didn't care, starting to chase it towards Burning Forest

Static January 2nd, 2017 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phonic (Post 110839)
Naomi stepped lightly as she approached the rabbit, hesitating for a second as she was now behind it. the rabbit must've noticed her though she didn't care, starting to chase it towards Burning Forest

The rabbit saw burning forest and started going side ways but burning forest leaped and landed on that rabbit snapping iit's neck and looked up at Naomi and said,"we got it"

GyreHaze January 2nd, 2017 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell (Post 110845)
The rabbit saw burning forest and started going side ways but burning forest leaped and landed on that rabbit snapping iit's neck and looked up at Naomi and said,"we got it"

" You didn't miss the rabbit Burning Forest, congrats for you" Naomi Teased , ice blue eyes gleaming

Static January 2nd, 2017 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phonic (Post 110848)
" You didn't miss the rabbit Burning Forest, congrats for you" Naomi Teased , ice blue eyes gleaming

"Well I almost did!" He laughed

GyreHaze January 2nd, 2017 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell (Post 110875)
"Well I almost did!" He laughed

"True!"She lightly cuffed his ear before speaking again " Hey Burning Forest?"

Static January 2nd, 2017 02:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phonic (Post 110897)
"True!"She lightly cuffed his ear before speaking again " Hey Burning Forest?"

"Yes?" He said tilting his head

GyreHaze January 2nd, 2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell (Post 110898)
"Yes?" He said tilting his head

" Bet you can't catch me!" She laughed, Eyes gleaming as she bounded off into the undergrowth. True she was 20 moons though sometimes she could be such a kit!

Static January 2nd, 2017 02:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phonic (Post 110899)
" Bet you can't catch me!" She laughed, Eyes gleaming as she bounded off into the undergrowth. True she was 20 moons though sometimes she could be such a kit!

Burning forest ran after her and soon was able to get her tail so he leaped and landed on the Tim making her trip.ontop of her he laughed,"is that so?"

GyreHaze January 2nd, 2017 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell (Post 110904)
Burning forest ran after her and soon was able to get her tail so he leaped and landed on the Tim making her trip.ontop of her he laughed,"is that so?"

Naomi whined " You weren't supposed to catch up, I guess I'm not as fast as I thought!" she pouted ears twitching as she pawed at his muzzle

Static January 2nd, 2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phonic (Post 110912)
Naomi whined " You weren't supposed to catch up, I guess I'm not as fast as I thought!" she pouted ears twitching as she pawed at his muzzle

Burning forest smiled and said,"but u are strong!"he said holding his nose in mock pain he cryied,"help!my nose has been chopped off.I'm diying!"as he fell on hiss back and played dead