Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   StarClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63)

SplashyLumi August 10th, 2022 09:12 AM

Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 (Post 1238941)
~~Tigerpaw~~

{OPEN}

Tigerpaw opened her eyes. She was lying in sparking grass, surrounded by star trees. Where am I? Am I in StarClan? What happened to her? The last thing the orange tabby she-cat remembered was falling into the river near RiverClan's border. She must have drowned. Her eye was healed. In fact, all her wounds were healed. "Hello? Hello?? Is anyone there?" She called, turning in a circle wondering if she was right.

Cottonwish noticed the apprentice “Oh, hello!” She walked towards them “Are you alright?”

bubble[error]. August 10th, 2022 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 (Post 1238955)
Cottonwish noticed the apprentice “Oh, hello!” She walked towards them “Are you alright?”

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw turned toward the other cat. "Hi. Um... I think I'm alright. Just... Is this StarClan?" She asked, needing her questions answered.

SplashyLumi August 10th, 2022 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 (Post 1239054)
~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw turned toward the other cat. "Hi. Um... I think I'm alright. Just... Is this StarClan?" She asked, needing her questions answered.

“Yes, why?“ Cottonwish nodded.

bubble[error]. August 10th, 2022 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 (Post 1239055)
“Yes, why?“ Cottonwish nodded.

~~Tigerpaw~~

The orange tabby's yellow eyes widened. "Oh... I am dead. Can you, um... Give me a tour please?" Tigerpaw asked.

SplashyLumi August 10th, 2022 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreeperLover649 (Post 1239056)
~~Tigerpaw~~

The orange tabby's yellow eyes widened. "Oh... I am dead. Can you, um... Give me a tour please?" Tigerpaw asked.

“Of course, camp is this way.” Cottonwish turned around and f flicked her tail for Tigerpaw to follow.

bubble[error]. August 10th, 2022 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WillowBlows12 (Post 1239059)
“Of course, camp is this way.” Cottonwish turned around and f flicked her tail for Tigerpaw to follow.

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw followed Cottonwish, thinking about all the cats she had left behind.

Red'fur August 10th, 2022 01:16 PM

(( Swiftleap ))

* He woke up in a field. Where was he? He looked at his paws and his mood dropped even more. He was dead. He looked around the field and saw nobody around. He didn't say anything and just sat down. His head fell to his paws. *
__________________________________________________ ______________________
@CreeperLover649

bubble[error]. August 10th, 2022 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red'fur (Post 1239111)
(( Swiftleap ))

* He woke up in a field. Where was he? He looked at his paws and his mood dropped even more. He was dead. He looked around the field and saw nobody around. He didn't say anything and just sat down. His head fell to his paws. *
@CreeperLover649

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw spotted a new cat. She raced over to him, slamming into him while trying to stop. It was... "Swiftleap!?" Her eyes flung open wide.

Red'fur August 10th, 2022 01:22 PM

(( Swiftleap ))

* He slowly lifted his head and looked at the voice. His eyes showed almost no emotions. His voice was raspy. *
" T-tigerpaw? "
* He sounded as though he was old. *
@CreeperLover649

bubble[error]. August 10th, 2022 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red'fur (Post 1239123)
(( Swiftleap ))

* He slowly lifted his head and looked at the voice. His eyes showed almost no emotions. His voice was raspy. *
" T-tigerpaw? "
* He sounded as though he was old. *
@CreeperLover649

~~Tigerpaw~~

Tigerpaw shook her head, backing up. All her wounds and former scars were gone, but Swiftleap sounded like an elder. "How are you here? What happened to you?" She asked.