Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   ThunderClan Territory (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64411)

Akira April 19th, 2021 08:38 PM

Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 976224)
"Yeah," Stormpaw meowed, hopeful that she might be able to talk to Sparkpaw alone.

"Then let's go!" Sparkpaw said, grabbing her pigeon and leading away from the suspicious tom.

Quickpaw April 19th, 2021 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 976228)
"Then let's go!" Sparkpaw said, grabbing her pigeon and leading away from the suspicious tom.

Stormpaw picked up her mouse and followed.

MelonMile April 19th, 2021 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 976221)
Stormpaw smiled back and sat down next to Olivespots.

Olive tried to hide a smile, "So Orangy, what was that you were saying about being aware of your surroundings?"

"As I have-" said before glancing at the two cats. He quickly changed was he was going to say, "...have said, it is important to be aware of your surroundings when necessary."

Quickpaw April 19th, 2021 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cherry_Jay (Post 976231)
Olive tried to hide a smile, "So Orangy, what was that you were saying about being aware of your surroundings?"

"As I have-" said before glancing at the two cats. He quickly changed was he was going to say, "...have said, it is important to be aware of your surroundings when necessary."

"Yes," Stormpaw meowed. "You know, you should be able to do what you teach."

Akira April 19th, 2021 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 976229)
Stormpaw picked up her mouse and followed.

Sparkpaw looked over at her friend and dropped her pigeon, making sure they were far enough not to be heard. "Hey, you okay? You look like you want to say something."

Quickpaw April 19th, 2021 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 976242)
Sparkpaw looked over at her friend and dropped her pigeon, making sure they were far enough not to be heard. "Hey, you okay? You look like you want to say something."

"I don't know...." Stormpaw meowed. "It's just... don't you think Softshadow is kind of... weird. He's been acting really weird."

Akira April 19th, 2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 976250)
"I don't know...." Stormpaw meowed. "It's just... don't you think Softshadow is kind of... weird. He's been acting really weird."

Sparkpaw nodded, ears twitching. "Yeah, he is. I don't trust him."

Quickpaw April 19th, 2021 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 976252)
Sparkpaw nodded, ears twitching. "Yeah, he is. I don't trust him."

"Maybe if I speak to him, he'll say something that can help us?" Stormpaw offered.

Akira April 19th, 2021 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quickpaw (Post 976253)
"Maybe if I speak to him, he'll say something that can help us?" Stormpaw offered.

Sparkpaw frowned. "I doubt it," she muttered, shaking her head. "Really, I trust him about as much as I trust a badger. I don't think he has something helpful to say."

Quickpaw April 19th, 2021 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kyrieknight (Post 976254)
Sparkpaw frowned. "I doubt it," she muttered, shaking her head. "Really, I trust him about as much as I trust a badger. I don't think he has something helpful to say."

"Just give it a try," Stormpaw meowed, but seeing that her friend was still frowning she added, "Please?