Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Brilliance June 29th, 2019 02:45 AM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

As Passionstar made his daily round around the clearing, as always checking on others, chatting with them for a bit. After all, it was a pretty nice day for a chat and a walk around the clearing. The mellowed leader threw a soft smile at anyone he saw, even when at one second he felt his blood was going to run cold. At first he didn't think it was her, but when he took a second glance, he did notice that it was his medicine cat. He was surprised that she wasn't lollygagging in that herb-infested den of hers. Passionstar didn't forget - could never forget - what happened that night. So many cats had been possessed, it seemed, and they turned against the very cats that would had died for them in battle. Not only that, but his own medicine cat had taken one of his lives, and then had the audacity to seek mercy from him? When Passionstar was fighting, his impulsiveness was at the head of his mind, nothing else mattered. He was demonic in war, fighting was his passion, and as much as he hated it, he couldn't help but love it. It was like a tempting addiction, that you knew was bad for you, but you still wanted it. Passionstar didn't show mercy in war, in fact instead of killing his own medicine cat, he allowed her to live with the reminder of what she did to him. Her own leader. Her own friend. Passionstar could forgive because he didn't like bitterness to build up in his heart, but he would never forgive. And, it was going to be quite some time for his trust to rebuild with her. For the time being, he was going to be taking care of his own wounds as best as he could without going to her, which was the extent that Passionstar didn't really care about whatever wounds he got. He didn't approach her yet because he was contemplating whether or not she deserved for him to approach her. She had been avoiding him, he could tell. She would scurry away whenever he came into sight.

@Delta

Brilliance June 29th, 2019 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave (Post 597296)

"I wouldn't want to leave all my denmates behind though! I'd be a seinor warrior before all of them" she broke off her bragging, looking down slightly "I don't think that would be fair for them. Even if I do deserve to be a warrior before them," the light colored she-cat continued.

Fawnkit was finally starting to show some signs of her childish energy wearing out. She let Passionstar push her over but only so she could roll on her back and reach her paws up to his face. Unwillingly a yawn split her jaws open and she looked away mildly embarrassed that she should ever have to show signs that her relentless energy is limited.

''Thinking about others? Now, you're shaping up to already becoming a good warrior. I know your siblings would just be happy to know you're thinking about them.'' His tail swished behind him, idly, praising the kit. She sure did have a big head, but a lot of kits needed to have that kind of confidence. Some were scared to become warriors, and most were excited. The most exciting part was actually sharing that celebration with the others that were rewarded the same.

The large tom didn't mind seeing the kit's weariness. He knew kits slept for most of their little lives in the nursery. Their energy would come in a burst and tire out quickly, and with all the jumping around she did, no wonder she was tired. ''Looks like someone is ready for a nap.'' He nosed her gently, purring as a laugh rumbled deep in his throat. ''Now, I think it's time you head back to your mother to cuddle up and get some rest. You're probably already out here without her even knowing it!'' He was scolding her, but it was a good thing that she was safe in his grasp because anything could had happened if she was venturing out too far and alone.

Aquilex June 29th, 2019 09:00 AM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta (Post 600082)
Tallmarsh turned back to herb herb store and quickly picked out a single poppyseed, more than enough of a dosage for the tiny kit. She also grabbed some golden rod to prevent infection. Turning back to her patient, she placed the poppyseed in front of the kit. “Chew and swallow this,” she ordered. “It will dull the pain when I pull it out.”

She nodded, making a mental note of that. Aquilexkit sniffed the golden rod. "What herb is that?" she asked curiously. A light of curiosity was alive in her dark blue eyes. She then licked up the poppy seed, almost forgetting about it in her search for medicine cat knowledge.

Mango June 29th, 2019 11:43 AM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivers (Post 600101)
@Okapi
Thornkit let out a small yawn as he woke up. His green eyes darted across his siblings sleeping next to him, and for once, he gently wiggled out of the nest so he wouldn't wake them. One the ginger tom was finally out of that stuffy kit filled nest he stretched his sharp kitten claws and clumsily slashed at the air a few times, "Gonna be a strong warrior!" The kit mumbled to himself as he continued to slash at the air.

(Thought I’d Rp out them becoming friends—the sad thing is that Perchkit is literally me as a young child, I created myself as a character starting as my childhood self ages 4-7 is kithood)
Perchkit had just awoken and was bounding around the nursery prodding kits awake yowling,” It’s morning! Let’s play! Come on guys!” She howled running right into Thornkit before she immediately jerked back,” Eww...your a tom! Toms have cooties! Get away!” She howled running into a queen and falling down.

appariitiion June 29th, 2019 12:04 PM

@CloverFlame
Amberfall rested in the sunlight, very content as her mind bounced with thoughts of her kits. She couldn't believe she would finally get to be a mother; of course, she had been taking care of Aquilexkit for sometime, and she did love the kit like a daughter, but something was different about raising true blood.

The molly's gaze trailed around the clearing, looking to spot her mate and the father of her kits. She didn't know if he was out on a patrol or hunting as she had slept late and didn't get to see him that morning. Curiosity was in her eyes as she continued to search, pushing herself up to sit.

CloverFlame June 29th, 2019 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ItsATryp (Post 600138)

@CloverFlame
Amberfall rested in the sunlight, very content as her mind bounced with thoughts of her kits. She couldn't believe she would finally get to be a mother; of course, she had been taking care of Aquilexkit for sometime, and she did love the kit like a daughter, but something was different about raising true blood.

The molly's gaze trailed around the clearing, looking to spot her mate and the father of her kits. She didn't know if he was out on a patrol or hunting as she had slept late and didn't get to see him that morning. Curiosity was in her eyes as she continued to search, pushing herself up to sit.

Talonfeather came trotting into the clearing with a large thrush clamped in his jaws. His hunt had been rather casual but successful nonetheless. The large Tom let out a purr of happiness of he saw his mate, the very picture of beauty in his life. He quickened his pace so that he could meet with her, laying the thrush at her paws before he gave her a gentle nuzzle, “Hello beautiful,” Talonfeather murmured, shifting his long russet fur shifting as he took a seat next to his mate, pride swelling within him as he glanced at her plump belly. Soon their kits would be born, the finest in all of the clans in his opinion. “How have you been feeling?” The tom inquired, trying not to be overly protective of Amberfall, but still constantly worrying about her.

Shivers June 29th, 2019 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 600130)
(Thought I’d Rp out them becoming friends—the sad thing is that Perchkit is literally me as a young child, I created myself as a character starting as my childhood self ages 4-7 is kithood)
Perchkit had just awoken and was bounding around the nursery prodding kits awake yowling,” It’s morning! Let’s play! Come on guys!” She howled running right into Thornkit before she immediately jerked back,” Eww...your a tom! Toms have cooties! Get away!” She howled running into a queen and falling down.

(Aw that's such a cool idea)
Thornkit was briefly distracted from his practice by the yowl of a she-kit. He quickly shrugged it off and paid her no mind until he felt another body run into him. The ginger lost his balance and toppled over. Thornkit's emerald eyes flashed angrily and was about to make a, probably rude, comment, when he was cut off by the kit yowling and running away from him. He hissed under his breath, "Toms don't have cooties!" He yowled indignantly.

Mango June 29th, 2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivers (Post 600165)

(Aw that's such a cool idea)
Thornkit was briefly distracted from his practice by the yowl of a she-kit. He quickly shrugged it off and paid her no mind until he felt another body run into him. The ginger lost his balance and toppled over. Thornkit's emerald eyes flashed angrily and was about to make a, probably rude, comment, when he was cut off by the kit yowling and running away from him. He hissed under his breath, "Toms don't have cooties!" He yowled indignantly.

Perchkit narrowed her eyes,” Nanner Nanner boo boo you can’t catch me!” She yowled before running off hoping he’d chase her.

Shivers June 29th, 2019 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 600166)
Perchkit narrowed her eyes,” Nanner Nanner boo boo you can’t catch me!” She yowled before running off hoping he’d chase her.

Thornkit competitively narrowed his green eyes as well. He quickly bolted off after her dodging in between the legs of various queens to quickly catch up, "Yes I can!" The ginger kit yowled as he began to close in on her.

Mango June 29th, 2019 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivers (Post 600172)

Thornkit competitively narrowed his green eyes as well. He quickly bolted off after her dodging in between the legs of various queens to quickly catch up, "Yes I can!" The ginger kit yowled as he began to close in on her.

She kept running giggling some which was causing her to loose her breathe slightly.