Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Wish Upon a Starwolf(remake) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10099)

DragonChaos September 12th, 2017 03:37 PM

Re: Wish Upon a Starwolf(remake)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 383308)
SHe froze. Then she let out a piercing screech and swung the stick like a baseball bat at the werewolf, lunging at him to claw at his eyes that were likely red with madness.

(You know I really don't get why people make their nails like claws besides to dig people's eyes out)
Blue covered his ears, stunned by the piercing screech, getting hit by the stick which knocked him down on the ground, having to how defend himself from being clawed. Struggling to keep her nails away from him he said, "Okay...I have to admit, this is the worst way a starwolf like me could introduce myself...but at least let me explain!" trying to throw her off with whatever strength he had.
@Rivergold

bobtail September 13th, 2017 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 383308)
Sam looked sadly at the drawing on the window before breathing on it and wiping the dog away. There was no way his parents were going to give him a pet when he couldn't hear what it needed. He yawned and snuggled back into the pillows.

Alyssa frowned, confused, as she was completely ignored. She'd have thought that he'd notice her at once and react in kind, but... nothing. Had she not been loud enough? Or maybe... was... was her wisher deaf? The starwolf padded over to the bed and peered over at the boy, careful to stay out of sight. What did pets do to get their owners' attention? The white wolf yawned suddenly. The journey to the human world had tired her greatly. That bed definitely looked comfy... maybe she'd just... curl up here at the end, where she wouldn't disturb her wisher. Her blue eyes slowly began to close as she grew comfortable and let herself sink into the darkness of sleep.

Silhouettes September 13th, 2017 03:47 PM

Anyone wanna be Collins wolf?)

Rivergold September 15th, 2017 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 383314)
Kristina hesitated for a moment before grabbing a pillow and inching over to the window. "F- Fine!" The girl unlocked the window and lifted it open.

"Thank you," the wolf said, dipping her head and stepping delicately inside the room. "What is your name, wisher?"
Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 383316)
(You know I really don't get why people make their nails like claws besides to dig people's eyes out)
Blue covered his ears, stunned by the piercing screech, getting hit by the stick which knocked him down on the ground, having to how defend himself from being clawed. Struggling to keep her nails away from him he said, "Okay...I have to admit, this is the worst way a starwolf like me could introduce myself...but at least let me explain!" trying to throw her off with whatever strength he had.

She snarled like a wildcat, raking her claws across his skin and trying to do as much damage as possible(I have short claws, but I have on more than one occasion drawn blood without any intent to.)
Quote:

Originally Posted by SamCats (Post 383730)
Alyssa frowned, confused, as she was completely ignored. She'd have thought that he'd notice her at once and react in kind, but... nothing. Had she not been loud enough? Or maybe... was... was her wisher deaf? The starwolf padded over to the bed and peered over at the boy, careful to stay out of sight. What did pets do to get their owners' attention? The white wolf yawned suddenly. The journey to the human world had tired her greatly. That bed definitely looked comfy... maybe she'd just... curl up here at the end, where she wouldn't disturb her wisher. Her blue eyes slowly began to close as she grew comfortable and let herself sink into the darkness of sleep.

Sam fell asleep on the window seat, his blanket wrapped snug around him.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Cat (Post 383792)
Anyone wanna be Collins wolf?)

(I'll make one. SORRY FOR THE LATE REPLY EVERYONE!!)

bobtail September 15th, 2017 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 384915)
Sam fell asleep on the window seat, his blanket wrapped snug around him.

Alyssa awoke some time later, blinking her eyes open and stretching her jaws wide in a yawn. Her vision was still a little too blurry from sleep for her to figure out what time it was. She could just about make out her wisher, still asleep by the window. The twin-tailed wolf smiled to herself and rested her head on her paws, waiting patiently for her wisher to awaken.

DragonChaos September 15th, 2017 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 384915)
She snarled like a wildcat, raking her claws across his skin and trying to do as much damage as possible(I have short claws, but I have on more than one occasion drawn blood without any intent to.)

(I have a friend who likes their claws sharpened)

Blue felt the pain as she raked her claws against his skin, giving him some more adrenaline to try and push her off of him. Soon, he transformed back into a wolf, getting a bite at one of her forearms, saying, "Enough fighting!" slightly hoping that she would stop after him biting her in wolf form.

@Rivergold
(I make the best first impressions don't I? XD)

Rivergold September 15th, 2017 04:06 PM

RESERVE WOLF

Name: Twig
Wolf form: Thin legged wolf with red fur, a thick ruff, and a pale belly
Human form: Tall, thin girl with long red hair and pale skin
Perso: tbrp
Love interest(optional): open
Wisher: open
Other:

Tundra September 15th, 2017 04:10 PM

"Kristina." She said as she forced herself to remain calm.
"W-W-Why are you here?"
~°~°~°~°~
@Black Cat, I thought Echo was his/her wolf...?

Nvm

Silhouettes September 15th, 2017 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 384997)
"Kristina." She said as she forced herself to remain calm.
"W-W-Why are you here?"
~°~°~°~°~
@Black Cat, I thought Echo was his/her wolf...?

Nvm

Ahh, sorry I have a terrible memory

Tundra September 15th, 2017 04:27 PM

Its okay.
Mention me when you start, if you haven't already...?