Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   RANDOMNESS (plz join XD) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3728)

Reverie February 4th, 2017 03:20 PM

Re: RANDOMNESS (plz join XD)

Gingerpounce lept in, Hello!"

dino. February 4th, 2017 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 160054)
Tinypaw smiled.

Whens he gonna do it? Whens he gonna say it? Maris wondered. Oh I can't wait! She grinned back at Tinypaw.

Wildy~ =3 February 4th, 2017 03:27 PM

Firepaw growled at Gingerpounce.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"He's probably waiting for Tigerwhisper and the others to come," Tinypaw said, shrugging. (She does that a lot XD)

Reverie February 4th, 2017 03:28 PM

Gingerpounce sighed.

Wildy~ =3 February 4th, 2017 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx (Post 160078)
Gingerpounce sighed.

Firepaw glared.

Wildy~ =3 February 4th, 2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 160064)
Whens he gonna do it? Whens he gonna say it? Maris wondered. Oh I can't wait! She grinned back at Tinypaw.

(POST)

dino. February 4th, 2017 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 160184)
(POST)

(I'm back c: ) "I want him to do it NOW," Maris muttered.

Wildy~ =3 February 4th, 2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FoxyFanGirl (Post 160399)
(I'm back c: ) "I want him to do it NOW," Maris muttered.

"Nothing we can do about it," Tinypaw said.
"As you can tell, we have some new cats in camp. It's time to make them apprentices. You. Step forward," Blazestar said, pointing his tail at Maris.

dino. February 4th, 2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brambleflight (Post 160408)
"Nothing we can do about it," Tinypaw said.
"As you can tell, we have some new cats in camp. It's time to make them apprentices. You. Step forward," Blazestar said, pointing his tail at Maris.

Maris took an excited step forward, trying not to act like it was the MOST IMPORTANT MOMENT OF HER LIFE. Her tail twitched.

Rivergold February 4th, 2017 09:48 PM

(just freaking because...my charrie is going to be the same one I used for another rp...and this has happened to her before, albeit in a different way.)
Abby stretched languishly as she woke, then suddenly sat up. "...I am a cat...again." She looked down at herself, flicking her tail in satisfaction. "Okay, I look the same," She looked around at the greenery surrounding her. "The box is not." She turned in a full circle. "This is not the box...okay then." She caught the scent of cats, and turned in that direction. "So, straight into Warriors world, huh?" She crossed the scent marker and started toward the heart of the territory, scenting and listening for patrols.
(Not all of my posts are gonna be this long, and also don't worry about what she thinks she's in.)