Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   CloudClan Roleplay (If you wish to join, please do so in the thread 'CloudClan') (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3906)

Shadow February 5th, 2017 01:44 PM

Re: CloudClan Roleplay (If you wish to join, please do so in the thread 'CloudClan')

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braveheartedwarrior (Post 161487)

"Ohhh~ So you're jealous of my current name?" Lion mewed annoyingly. He was looking for trouble.

"Of corse not."she snapped "Lion sounds like a boring name with a cat who is scared and weak inside."she growled then realized what she said was extremely hurtful."O-oh.Im sorry I'm really sorry I didn't mean it!"

FOXXRR February 5th, 2017 01:48 PM

Re: CloudClan Roleplay (If you wish to join, please do so in the thread 'CloudClan')

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braveheartedwarrior (Post 161450)

"Oh..." Lion mewed, trailing off.

What kind of cat dislikes comfort?

"Well, I'm Lion." Lion mewed. "I'm turning into an apprentice today; I was originally a loner, until I found this place." Lion mewed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 161484)
Slitherpaw rolled her eyes and padded to her leader "Snowstar?When is Lion going to get his real apprentice name?"shea asked

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braveheartedwarrior (Post 161487)

"Ohhh~ So you're jealous of my current name?" Lion mewed annoyingly. He was looking for trouble.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousy (Post 161492)
Shallowfrost suddenly heard cats talking. Following the noise, she saw a group of cats. Crouching in the bushes, she watched them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 161502)
"Of corse not."she snapped "Lion sounds like a boring name with a cat who is scared and weak inside."she growled then realized what she said was extremely hurtful."O-oh.Im sorry I'm really sorry I didn't mean it!"

Firepaw twitched his ears to acknowledge the presence of another cat probably hiding somewhere, maybe to attack him or something. "W-well, I also was a loner before joining this clan" he meowed, attempting to smile.

Static February 5th, 2017 01:51 PM

Clay heart tensed,knowing lion might cause a fight.she also heard a twig snap Frome behind.she turned her head and didn't see anything. I must be imagining things. she thought turning back to lion paw.

Braveheartedwarrior February 5th, 2017 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 161502)

"Pff! It's fine!" Lion purred. "I'm like that too, I understand." Lion mewed, smiling for the first time.

I think I'm going to get along with this apprentice! Lion fantasized to himself.

Mousy February 5th, 2017 01:56 PM

They seem friendly... I'm going to talk to them! Shallowfrost popped out of the bushes. "Hi! I'm Shallowfrost! Let's be friends!" She happily bounced on the tips of her paws.

Braveheartedwarrior February 5th, 2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 161510)
Firepaw twitched his ears to acknowledge the presence of another cat probably hiding somewhere, maybe to attack him or something. "W-well, I also was a loner before joining this clan" he meowed, attempting to smile.

"Oh really? Well that's interesting..." Lion mewed, Looking over to Firepaw.

I wonder if he met my sister before... Lion thought.

Braveheartedwarrior February 5th, 2017 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousy (Post 161527)
They seem friendly... I'm going to talk to them! Shallowfrost popped out of the bushes. "Hi! I'm Shallowfrost! Let's be friends!" She happily bounced on the tips of her paws.

"Let's not...." Lion mumbled, wondering if anyone heard. "Hi, Shallow-
Shallow what?" Lion inquired.

Mousy February 5th, 2017 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braveheartedwarrior (Post 161532)

"Let's not...." Lion mumbled, wondering if anyone heard. "Hi, Shallow-
Shallow what?" Lion inquired.

"Sallowfrost! What's your name?" She bounced closer to Lion.

FOXXRR February 5th, 2017 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mousy (Post 161527)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Braveheartedwarrior (Post 161529)

"Oh really? Well that's interesting..." Lion mewed, Looking over to Firepaw.

I wonder if he met my sister before... Lion thought.

"Not really, I'm just happy to esc-" Firepaw shrieked, his fur standing on the end. He couldn't finish his sentence due to a cat who seemed to be named Shallowfrost scaring the life out of him.

Static February 5th, 2017 02:02 PM

Clay heart looked at the energetic cat surprised. she came out of nowhere. she thought,relaxing."hi shallow frost.clay heart."she told the cat.

-something is on my profile comments for people in cloud clan RP now.