Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Seastones (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   March Gathering (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61845)

RavensCall March 17th, 2023 08:34 PM

Re: March Gathering

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz (Post 1388831)

"Somtimes that's not a bad thing though," the warrior spoke, giving his daughter a tail flick of his tail. He glanced up towards the rock to see which leaders were present now. "Especially with how tensions between certain clans are right now, you don't need interpersonal drama getting into your head," he spoke.

"Yeah..." Echopaw admitted, "I don't wanna accidentally start a war because I stepped on someone's tail."

SuspiciousMindz March 17th, 2023 08:41 PM

@Octavia!

"You wouldn't start a war, silly. They'd just be upset with you for a while," the tom spoke. "Same as if you literally stepped on my tail," he chuckled

Levi 99 March 18th, 2023 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteDawn (Post 1388785)
"If you think so..." mumbled Blackhawk, for him, some clans smell were simply horrible, notably ThunderClan and WindClan, they do not smelled the true forest cats, the RiverClan had the smell of patient hunters, he spoke again "Ya know, when I was an Outsider, I didn't have much respect toward any clan other than ShadowClan, ShadowClan smell like the forest, they blend in the dark and in the trees... they... are perfect warriors for me..." oh god, his mind was back at the famous "they" he used to speak about clan cats...

The warrior spoke joyfully, "You know what? It seems like we were meant to be friends, doesn't it?" As Shadefrost considered their potential friendship, he became more convinced that it could develop into something amazing. However, his attention was diverted when he noticed an object protruding from the sand. "Excuse me for a moment, I want to check something out," he said before making his way over to investigate. After a short time, he uncovered a shiny black cone seashell and brought it back to Blackhawk. Placing it on the sand, Shadefrost let a grin spread across his maw as he said, "Hawk, I think I'm getting a crazy idea right now."

Red Dawn March 18th, 2023 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi 99 (Post 1388920)
The warrior spoke joyfully, "You know what? It seems like we were meant to be friends, doesn't it?" As Shadefrost considered their potential friendship, he became more convinced that it could develop into something amazing. However, his attention was diverted when he noticed an object protruding from the sand. "Excuse me for a moment, I want to check something out," he said before making his way over to investigate. After a short time, he uncovered a shiny black cone seashell and brought it back to Blackhawk. Placing it on the sand, Shadefrost let a grin spread across his maw as he said, "Hawk, I think I'm getting a crazy idea right now."

"Maybe... I didn't had any firends before...", suddenly Shadefrost turned before coming back with a black seashell, he responded "What is it?"

carmen March 18th, 2023 06:53 AM

Cardinalpaw

This was rather concerning. Was she to leave or go? Would it make this easier for Springpaw if she left? But what if that made them seem mean? Would that make things worse? Cardinalpaw stuck an awkward paw out, attempting to gently pat the other cats head. How to help. How does one comfort another? Specifically someone that they know nothing about. A name isn't enough to go off of, not nearly enough to respond to tensed muscles and lashing tails. A curt nod was given in response to her words, affirming that yes, they were an apprentice. Did, did they look older? Head tilted down to look at her fur. Huh, how nice to be thought that. A sudden shock was what followed though, and her head shook back and forth emphatically.

"Not stupid." Not stupid at all. She was fine, she was a-okay. The young feline didn't take offense easily, heck, she hadn't even noticed a mistake. They still couldn't see one. Mind explaining what you did wrong? She wouldn't actually ask, but the question pushed it's way through their head. Another nod was accompanied by the guess of WindClan and they began to dig her claws into the snow, toe-beans moving through frozen water as they watched the rest of WindClan file in. [B]"Mhmm."[/B'] It was nice to find someone else new, though it seemed that finding someone who had been here before, and knew how to talk to cats from other clans may have been a better idea.

"Do- do you have siblings?" They were thinking of Robinpaw, wondering if their sister had made her way into the throng of cats. Or- or perhaps she was one of those sick, really, Cardinalpaw hadn't gotten around to checking, which may not have been the best course of action considering they hadn't seen their sister or mother in a while. But, hadn't Crowflutter been coughing? It hadn't seemed like anything bad then, just dust, but that could've easily been Snow Fever. Stars. Physical agitation shown clear on their face, though they didn't bring anything to words, just eyes looking for her family and ears perked for an answer from their companion.

@ares

RavensCall March 18th, 2023 06:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SuspiciousMindz (Post 1388838)

@Octavia!

"You wouldn't start a war, silly. They'd just be upset with you for a while," the tom spoke. "Same as if you literally stepped on my tail," he chuckled

"I wouldn't cause a war because of stepping on my dad's tail," Echopaw meowed, "But I might if I step on Dawnstar's tail."

Silverfur & Co March 18th, 2023 07:15 AM

Snowstripe had followed Pikestar and the rest of the clan to the gathering she sat by herself off to a corner watching the gathering in silence hoping that any cat would speak to her and she could perhaps find her a mate again. she had had rotten luck so far.

{open to any clan}

iliri March 18th, 2023 01:06 PM

{Springpaw}

Oh geez, what did she do wrong now? Worry and concern began flooding through the young molly as she heard the lack of wording coming from the other feline. Had she messed up? Had she said something they didn’t like? Her eyes went forth towards the sudden pile of RiverClan showing up, her muffled thoughts luckily distracting themselves as soon as the rather fish-smelling group of cats swerved into the gathering. Honestly, Springpaw had felt like she would rather bury herself than sit here and feel like a total mouse-brain. The molly’s blue eyes focused back towards Cardinalpaw, anxiety slowly swirling in her chest again. What should she say? This was her first encounter with an WindClan apprentice of all clans. Heck, she hadn’t even bothered to interact with any of the other clans yet ever since they’ve arrived. All it did was cause a fumbled mess in the poor calico’s brain.

From upon Cardinalpaw’s question about her siblings, Springpaw’s eyes lit up with slight surprise as the other feline spoke. She almost felt as if they were on the same terms, judging from how Cardinalpaw sounded and most likely possibly felt. She could slowly feel her claws unhook themselves from the snow below, her muscles finally relaxing along her shoulders. Maybe… this wasn’t going as bad as she thought? A wave of relief began to hit her, making the molly inhale a deep, rather uncomfortable breath of air. The cold air hit her lungs with a cold chill, but Springpaw passed the thought away. “Well… Yes, I do have siblings.” Her response sounded more like a mere mumble than words, making a heavy flow of embarrassment rush through the young feline. She had to keep it together. She didn’t want to make herself suddenly look stupid in front of another apprentice.

Another thought seemed to hit the pastel calico’s head, making her good ear perk straight up. Talking about her siblings usually made Springpaw feel better, or at least at a comfortable state. So she could just tell Cardinalpaw about her siblings, right? There shouldn’t be any harm with that whatsoever. With a more relaxed tone, and small whisk of her white-tipped tail, Springpaw began to speak more fluently with more confidence. “One of my siblings is actually here right now. If you ever spot an orange calico molly here, that’s Autumnpaw. She’s my sister.” Springpaw explained, feeling more relaxed as she spoke about her siblings. She decided to direct the last spot where she saw her sister here in the gathering with her tail, judging from her simply erecting her tail towards a direction where she had saw her littermate last. “Autumnpaw was last seen around over there. If you ever interact with her, you just have to make sure she doesn’t try to make you go on those ‘adventures’ of hers. She tends to do it quite often.” Springpaw continued, giving off a more warming, welcoming smile towards Cardinalpaw.

”I also have two brothers back at ThunderClan camp, named Summerpaw and Winterpaw. They would be here today, but I think Winterpaw had gotten himself stuck in a situation where he can’t come to the gathering today and Summerpaw?… I’m actually unsure for what his reasons would be.” Springpaw continued, lifting up one of her snow-chilled paws in thought for what her brothers might be possibly doing back at camp. Honestly, she was sincerely hoping they weren’t trying to be at each others throats. The thought only made Springpaw’s tail twitch significantly with question. ”How about you, Cardinalpaw?” Springpaw focused back over towards Cardinalpaw, finally feeling comfortable asking them questions in return. ”Do you have any siblings? If you don’t wanna talk about it, it’s fine. I don’t need to be in your personal bubble.” Springpaw assured, a soft, warm smile creeping along her maw as her blue eyes shown brightly. The anxiety that she was formerly feeling in her chest had seemingly disappeared without a trace, which she could be more than glad for, honestly.

@carmen

Silverfur & Co March 18th, 2023 04:41 PM

Lightpaw sat watching with the rest of windclan n leopardfire & watches the gathering.

Leopardfire watches the gathering in silence n looks around at the leaders n seeing thunderclan with a new face on thr tree {open for both}

SpiritWolf_yt March 18th, 2023 08:47 PM

Ashclaw and lilyheart padded after the clan, Ashclaw sat down with stormclaw and thornclaw talking with them while making sure nothing to chaotic happens

Stormpaw cinderpaw and peachpaw talked

willowlight is watching

[open]