Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   WindClan: Life Before 2023's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64474)

Fel November 20th, 2016 02:03 PM

Re: WindClan Territory

They'd won. It had finally happened- they had been able to take this clan over, and soon it would be changed for the better. Everything she'd worked so hard for, it was coming true. The fire lead to Singenight's takeover, and everything had gone according to plan, making her heart leap with joy as blood had coated her paws- sure, it cost the life of her former mentor, but she didn't mind having to get rid of Cypressmoon. The old cat wasn't exactly the most fit, and he could go anyways. For her, it didn't matter anymore. Striding into the territory, Sorrelskip was proud- and her pawsteps showed it as she grinned, letting her pelt shine in the chilled sun beautifully as pride radiated off of her pelt.
@S A G I E

Sage November 20th, 2016 02:28 PM

Gorsefeather smiled slyly as he padded into the clearing. They had done it. 'The Change' had swept up WindClan like a fire- literally. With that, it had made room for Singefli-night to take over. The calico tom laughed. They had finally one, and WindClan was theirs. Bucknight's plan had worker. Gorsefeather had hoped that he was right, and he was. Bucknight was a key asset to winning WindClan. The calico tom spotted Sorrelskip and bounded over to her, unable to contain his glee, he smiled. "We finally won!" Gorsefeather meowed happily.

Fel November 20th, 2016 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S A G I E (Post 41743)
Gorsefeather smiled slyly as he padded into the clearing. They had done it. 'The Change' had swept up WindClan like a fire- literally. With that, it had made room for Singefli-night to take over. The calico tom laughed. They had finally one, and WindClan was theirs. Bucknight's plan had worker. Gorsefeather had hoped that he was right, and he was. Bucknight was a key asset to winning WindClan. The calico tom spotted Sorrelskip and bounded over to her, unable to contain his glee, he smiled. "We finally won!" Gorsefeather meowed happily.

"I know." Sorrelskip grinned, her tail raised in excitement as she heard Gorsefeather's laugh- her, Gorse, and Singe were like an unstoppable trio, especially Singenight- she really did look up to him a bit, even though he was her friend first, and not her mentor or anything. In fact, they might even have something more going on- it was surely a strong connection, one that she'd felt ever since the two met- but now she had to focus on talking to her other friend, Gorsefeather. "This is amazing- we're never going to be bored again!" She giggled in happiness, her green eyes shimmering in joy as she talked.

Sage November 20th, 2016 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 41790)
"I know." Sorrelskip grinned, her tail raised in excitement as she heard Gorsefeather's laugh- her, Gorse, and Singe were like an unstoppable trio, especially Singenight- she really did look up to him a bit, even though he was her friend first, and not her mentor or anything. In fact, they might even have something more going on- it was surely a strong connection, one that she'd felt ever since the two met- but now she had to focus on talking to her other friend, Gorsefeather. "This is amazing- we're never going to be bored again!" She giggled in happiness, her green eyes shimmering in joy as she talked.

Gorsefeather nodded solemnly. 'The Change' was....well....magnificent. His eyes widened as he looked around at the burnt moor. "Yes, the change is fascinating. We will never have to be bored or feel caged again." He thought of when Singenight took a life from Dapplestar, the speckled molly was imprisoned shortly after Singenight had announced his leadership. "But, I can not say the same fir Dapplestar." The calico tom added.

Ivyshade November 20th, 2016 06:44 PM

@starfall @/~MaNg|3

Ashpaw yowled in surprise when she saw smoke rolling through the territory. "S-sleepingcloud?" she stuttered. "W-w-what...?"

Starfall November 20th, 2016 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivyshade (Post 42354)
@starfall @/~MaNg|3

Ashpaw yowled in surprise when she saw smoke rolling through the territory. "S-sleepingcloud?" she stuttered. "W-w-what...?"

Sleepingcloud looked up and gasped "fire.....come on lets go!" He yowled as he began to push his apprentices in the direction of the beach "the rest of the clan should be evacuating to the beach, lets head there first." He said, nudging the apprentices to rush them in that direction.

Ivyshade November 20th, 2016 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 42377)
Sleepingcloud looked up and gasped "fire.....come on lets go!" He yowled as he began to push his apprentices in the direction of the beach "the rest of the clan should be evacuating to the beach, lets head there first." He said, nudging the apprentices to rush them in that direction.

Ashpaw ran forward, fear refueling her and giving her more speed than when she had been chasing the rabbit. Have to get to the beach...have to get to the beach!

lilith November 20th, 2016 07:15 PM

@starfall

The largish tomcat skid to a stop seeing the other warrior and apprentices his ears perked as he glanced around the smoke held slightly heavy in the air. Letting out a cough he managed to call out "Sleepingcloud!" before he skid to a halt hoping that they would hurry to the beach. "Do you need help?"

Octavia November 20th, 2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junco (Post 41085)
Spiderstrike took a few more steps before halting. He turned around, his whole body rigid. "What's your name, loner?" He took a few hasty glances around him. To make sure no other WindClan cats were nearby. It felt wrong to be so sneaky, but he didn't know who to trust. His own siblings seemed to be behaving strangely. His closest friends were being so... distant? He shook his head, as if to shake the poisonous thoughts out of his mind.

He let the rabbit drop limply from his jaw. His pale eyes were thin slits, his brow furrowed with a questioning glare. "What is it that you do? Where do you live? Where are you from?"

Coughing quietly as he was suddenly under questioning again, Sabre stopped and glanced back, his eyes dancing with caution. Why did this cat want to know about him? After all like he had been saying, the lone tabby didn't really know a thing about family, or at least that's what he had alluded to being like. "It's Sabre, not that it matters, once I die the name will be lost to time, I suppose that's what it's like to be alone." He at this point had turned himself around to stare back at the tom, letting him react to that first response.

Starfall November 21st, 2016 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enchanted prince (Post 42430)
@starfall

The largish tomcat skid to a stop seeing the other warrior and apprentices his ears perked as he glanced around the smoke held slightly heavy in the air. Letting out a cough he managed to call out "Sleepingcloud!" before he skid to a halt hoping that they would hurry to the beach. "Do you need help?"

Sleepingcloud looked up and spotted his friend "juniperlight!" The dappled tom gasped, immediate relief washed over the tom "no they know what to do." He said then flicked his tail in the direction of the beach "we should get going too, and quickly." He coughed out then swiftly began to make his way to the beach "what were you doing out here anyways?" He questioned, his blue eyes glistened with worry as he looked at his friend.

Junco November 21st, 2016 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavia (Post 42472)

Coughing quietly as he was suddenly under questioning again, Sabre stopped and glanced back, his eyes dancing with caution. Why did this cat want to know about him? After all like he had been saying, the lone tabby didn't really know a thing about family, or at least that's what he had alluded to being like. "It's Sabre, not that it matters, once I die the name will be lost to time, I suppose that's what it's like to be alone." He at this point had turned himself around to stare back at the tom, letting him react to that first response.

Sabre? He knew a tom many moons ago named Sabrebelly. He was an elder who had passed on in his sleep. He was a tom who told many stories about StarClan... Spiderstrike's ear flicked, his interest was piqued. This loner thought more of his life than the here and now. Perhaps Spiderstrike had misjudged the loner for being so... introspective. Spiderstrike tutted, "Such is the life of the loner. However..." He paused, wondering how much he should share. Worst case scenario, Sabre would look at Spiderstrike like he's gone completely mad or laugh. "However." He repeated, gathering his thoughts. "In the Clans, when you die, your name will be remembered by your clan mates. Whether you're blood kin or not, we are all family in WindClan." The tom glared down at the dead rabbit, "Your body is left in the forest, but your spirit lives on in StarClan and you continue to watch over your clan."

Spiderstrike already knew how it must sound. To strangers, it must sound very unsettling to be gazed over by a bunch of dead cats. He would know, it took him until his warrior ceremony to embrace StarClan's existence. He looked back up at Sabre, his eyes were narrowed into thin slits, "Sabre, it might be hard to believe, but it's true. Proof of their intervention in dire times are infrequent but prominent." Spiderstrike felt like he has already lost all credibility to Sabre by what he felt like would be utter nonsense to the loner.

vos November 21st, 2016 06:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enchanted prince (Post 38677)

the lynx-point Siamese ears perked slightly in amusement as his friend spoke. Snorting slightly he shook his head "Its not like Im trying to harm you or anything. I mean you gotta buck up!" He chirped his tail whisked from side to side as he lowered his lower back to the earthy ground the smells of the surrounding overwhelmed him slightly as he huffed lightly. Tilting his head to the side as he let out a soft humming sound. "You know I always like this time of year its not to cold nor is it really hot and the colors are absolutely gorgeous !" he purred with absolutely delight his eyes brighten as the view around. Tisking lightly he huffed before he turned his attention to the other his whiskers quivered in the light breeze "Hmm what about you? When is your favorite season?" He questioned blinking slightly

Tarfoot’s quick to turn his head away, brow furrowing as if he’s having a hushed little fight with himself, all under Juniperlight’s nose. The tom’s as talkative as he always is -- which happens to be very little, unwilling to speak to just anyone when he’d rather keep to himself. Juniperlight is an exception to that, a tom who he’d grown up alongside, a part of the same gang of apprentices. They’d drifted in their age, but Tarfoot has still stuck to Juniperlight’s side. As silly as it is, the smaller tom makes him feel far safer than anyone else had.

Not that he’d ever voice that to anyone, and definitely not Juniperlight himself.

“...Leaf-fall?” The tom breathes, hesitant, as if he’d misunderstood. Juniperlight goes on to question him, and he nods quicker than he should’ve. “Ah…! Yes! I-- not leaf-fall. New leaf. It’s my favorite. I don’t enjoy leafbare...it’s very stressful.”

Octavia November 21st, 2016 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junco (Post 42797)
Sabre? He knew a tom many moons ago named Sabrebelly. He was an elder who had passed on in his sleep. He was a tom who told many stories about StarClan... Spiderstrike's ear flicked, his interest was piqued. This loner thought more of his life than the here and now. Perhaps Spiderstrike had misjudged the loner for being so... introspective. Spiderstrike tutted, "Such is the life of the loner. However..." He paused, wondering how much he should share. Worst case scenario, Sabre would look at Spiderstrike like he's gone completely mad or laugh. "However." He repeated, gathering his thoughts. "In the Clans, when you die, your name will be remembered by your clan mates. Whether you're blood kin or not, we are all family in WindClan." The tom glared down at the dead rabbit, "Your body is left in the forest, but your spirit lives on in StarClan and you continue to watch over your clan."

Spiderstrike already knew how it must sound. To strangers, it must sound very unsettling to be gazed over by a bunch of dead cats. He would know, it took him until his warrior ceremony to embrace StarClan's existence. He looked back up at Sabre, his eyes were narrowed into thin slits, "Sabre, it might be hard to believe, but it's true. Proof of their intervention in dire times are infrequent but prominent." Spiderstrike felt like he has already lost all credibility to Sabre by what he felt like would be utter nonsense to the loner.

The tom always listened to what others spoke to him about, it helped in remembering little details that helped him get out of being eaten by other city cats, one of the few benefits it seemed, still the striped tom with his piercing green eyes could only bite back what he thought was nonsense. It sounded... so serene that he would not be forgotten, or even lost to the sands of time. The prospect of having somewhere to go after passing from this life sounded reassuring, which would explain why the clan cats were so devout and fierce in protecting their kin. "It sounds like a better life than having nothing when you pass away. At least the stories I've heard, your... spirit remains with your kin, is that not right?" He asked a little quietly, wondering if he'd get mocked for listening to wild tales about the clans.

Junco November 21st, 2016 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavia (Post 42952)

The tom always listened to what others spoke to him about, it helped in remembering little details that helped him get out of being eaten by other city cats, one of the few benefits it seemed, still the striped tom with his piercing green eyes could only bite back what he thought was nonsense. It sounded... so serene that he would not be forgotten, or even lost to the sands of time. The prospect of having somewhere to go after passing from this life sounded reassuring, which would explain why the clan cats were so devout and fierce in protecting their kin. "It sounds like a better life than having nothing when you pass away. At least the stories I've heard, your... spirit remains with your kin, is that not right?" He asked a little quietly, wondering if he'd get mocked for listening to wild tales about the clans.

"It... It is." Spiderstrike stammered, he quickly collected himself. He didn't expect Sabre to be so open minded. "Does that motivate you Sabre? Does this appeal to you?" If Sabre believed what he said, it was almost like offering the loner a sense of immortality. To go on after you die. "Does contributing to a family and being part of it?" He pause, probbing the rabbit towards Sabre with one paw. The lean hare laid on its side. "If it does, stay close. But do not wander in again. There are cats who mean to destroy StarClan, our ancestors. If they have no passion for what's greater than them, I hardly think they would think twice about your life..." The skinny Windlan warrior turned away from Sabre, leaving the rabbit. "If you help and perhaps join us in the end, you may join the ranks of StarClan... There are no guarantees loner, these hours are getting darker."

Octavia November 21st, 2016 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Junco (Post 43267)
"It... It is." Spiderstrike stammered, he quickly collected himself. He didn't expect Sabre to be so open minded. "Does that motivate you Sabre? Does this appeal to you?" If Sabre believed what he said, it was almost like offering the loner a sense of immortality. To go on after you die. "Does contributing to a family and being part of it?" He pause, probbing the rabbit towards Sabre with one paw. The lean hare laid on its side. "If it does, stay close. But do not wander in again. There are cats who mean to destroy StarClan, our ancestors. If they have no passion for what's greater than them, I hardly think they would think twice about your life..." The skinny Windlan warrior turned away from Sabre, leaving the rabbit. "If you help and perhaps join us in the end, you may join the ranks of StarClan... There are no guarantees loner, these hours are getting darker."

It was all the tom could take to not let out a massive loud sigh of relief, it seemed less of a trap now, and more just... a confused clan cat? It was hard to take a significant meaning from the warning of sticking around. Wouldn't that be a bad idea of others were to find him? "Being part of something larger than myself sounds... alright, better perhaps. I doubt I'd ever be fully accepted, I am an outsider after all." He murmured out, pausing to groom his chest fur down, it had ruffled up in the stand off. "I am sorry that I do not understand the politics of your clans, but.. I will linger around here, perhaps. Thank you for not attacking me." He murmured finally, walking slowly over to the meal. Ripping out a large chunk he set it on his paws for a few seconds, "I recall a big sign of respect is sharing a meal, you should take half." Before picking up his bite and retreating back over clan lines.

lilith November 21st, 2016 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mirefern (Post 42850)
Tarfoot’s quick to turn his head away, brow furrowing as if he’s having a hushed little fight with himself, all under Juniperlight’s nose. The tom’s as talkative as he always is -- which happens to be very little, unwilling to speak to just anyone when he’d rather keep to himself. Juniperlight is an exception to that, a tom who he’d grown up alongside, a part of the same gang of apprentices. They’d drifted in their age, but Tarfoot has still stuck to Juniperlight’s side. As silly as it is, the smaller tom makes him feel far safer than anyone else had.

Not that he’d ever voice that to anyone, and definitely not Juniperlight himself.

“...Leaf-fall?” The tom breathes, hesitant, as if he’d misunderstood. Juniperlight goes on to question him, and he nods quicker than he should’ve. “Ah…! Yes! I-- not leaf-fall. New leaf. It’s my favorite. I don’t enjoy leafbare...it’s very stressful.”

Skidding to a halt the tom glanced over to his friend a small tilt of his head he held a steady gaze on them. "Are.....are you still uncomfortable talking much? I don't mean to make you feel that way entirely I could just shut it you know?" He stated calmly as he watched his nervous friend. A soft gentle breeze rippled between the grasses causing it to sway to and fro. A few small noises were heard around the causing Juniperlight to look around him. His chest raised slightly with each breath he took his tail twitched lightly as he waited for his friend to give him an answer. He wouldn;t really be upset with the outcome seeing as this cat happened to be one of his closes friend and would rather not have them be upset.

lilith November 21st, 2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 42758)
Sleepingcloud looked up and spotted his friend "juniperlight!" The dappled tom gasped, immediate relief washed over the tom "no they know what to do." He said then flicked his tail in the direction of the beach "we should get going too, and quickly." He coughed out then swiftly began to make his way to the beach "what were you doing out here anyways?" He questioned, his blue eyes glistened with worry as he looked at his friend.

He blinked slightly as the other questioned him for being where he was "Well it doesn;t entirely matter why I was there though we should hurry up and get going before we get caught up in the fire!" Panting lightly he started to pad over to the tom nudging him on

Junco November 21st, 2016 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Octavia (Post 43296)

It was all the tom could take to not let out a massive loud sigh of relief, it seemed less of a trap now, and more just... a confused clan cat? It was hard to take a significant meaning from the warning of sticking around. Wouldn't that be a bad idea of others were to find him? "Being part of something larger than myself sounds... alright, better perhaps. I doubt I'd ever be fully accepted, I am an outsider after all." He murmured out, pausing to groom his chest fur down, it had ruffled up in the stand off. "I am sorry that I do not understand the politics of your clans, but.. I will linger around here, perhaps. Thank you for not attacking me." He murmured finally, walking slowly over to the meal. Ripping out a large chunk he set it on his paws for a few seconds, "I recall a big sign of respect is sharing a meal, you should take half." Before picking up his bite and retreating back over clan lines.

"Never being fully accepted is part of the struggle." He wasn't going to bother denying it, even he had trouble feeling at ease with everyone in his own clan. Sabre had divided the hare. Spiderstrike cautiously turned back around, he wasn't expecting that... He trotted over, looking down at the remains. He glared up at Sabre and gave him the faintest smirk. For a cat that spends his days alone, he seems to really think out his actions. Spiderstrike nodded, "Thank you Sabre. Be watchful, This discussion is between you and I." He scooped the rabbit in his jaws and gave Sabre a slight nod. He turned tail, paused then bounded off. We wish he could have confided more to Sabre but they were in no place to talk longer. Hopefully, next time they meet would be under lighter circumstances.

Fel November 21st, 2016 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S A G I E (Post 41947)
Gorsefeather nodded solemnly. 'The Change' was....well....magnificent. His eyes widened as he looked around at the burnt moor. "Yes, the change is fascinating. We will never have to be bored or feel caged again." He thought of when Singenight took a life from Dapplestar, the speckled molly was imprisoned shortly after Singenight had announced his leadership. "But, I can not say the same fir Dapplestar." The calico tom added.

"Yeah, that's for sure." The warrior mewed, her bright green gaze filled wigh happiness at she directed it to the vast skies of Windclan territory, smiling as she thought of the fire- of how it could look so beautiful, but end up being so destructive as well. "Now, we've won, and we can think about other stuff, too- y'know, ambition and love, that sort of thing." Her tail swept across the grasses excitedly, finally being able to live in a world she created, where it was something like... organized chaos.

. beachtide . November 21st, 2016 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivyshade (Post 42391)
Ashpaw ran forward, fear refueling her and giving her more speed than when she had been chasing the rabbit. Have to get to the beach...have to get to the beach!

Goldenpaw's body shook with each cough, scratching at her throat. She held her breath and took in quick breaths as they continued to get to the beach. I won't die, she thought to herself. Not here, and not now!

Sage November 21st, 2016 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 43792)
"Yeah, that's for sure." The warrior mewed, her bright green gaze filled wigh happiness at she directed it to the vast skies of Windclan territory, smiling as she thought of the fire- of how it could look so beautiful, but end up being so destructive as well. "Now, we've won, and we can think about other stuff, too- y'know, ambition and love, that sort of thing." Her tail swept across the grasses excitedly, finally being able to live in a world she created, where it was something like... organized chaos.

Gorsefeather clenched his teeth and looked at his paws as Sorrelskip said the word 'love'. The calico tom slightly felt bad for his ex-mate, Dovecloud. He shook the thought away as he look at Sorrelskip. It was time for more change, that involved 'love'. "Well....." For once, the tom was stumped he didn't know what to say. "Um.....well, Sorrelskip, I kind of left Dovecloud...." The tom confessed. Gorsefeather let out a long sigh.

Starfall November 21st, 2016 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by enchanted prince (Post 43692)

He blinked slightly as the other questioned him for being where he was "Well it doesn;t entirely matter why I was there though we should hurry up and get going before we get caught up in the fire!" Panting lightly he started to pad over to the tom nudging him on

Sleepingcloud pouted as he continued to dash twards the beach, nudging goldenpaw forward as she bagan to slow down "don't stop, you're doing great, keep going." He urged, his voice dripped with encouragement. The tom turned his attention back to his friend "yeah...thats a good point." He chuckled, trying to keep a good mood with the apprentices in earshot, but his sky blue eyes glimmered with fear.

Fel November 21st, 2016 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S A G I E (Post 43866)
Gorsefeather clenched his teeth and looked at his paws as Sorrelskip said the word 'love'. The calico tom slightly felt bad for his ex-mate, Dovecloud. He shook the thought away as he look at Sorrelskip. It was time for more change, that involved 'love'. "Well....." For once, the tom was stumped he didn't know what to say. "Um.....well, Sorrelskip, I kind of left Dovecloud...." The tom confessed. Gorsefeather let out a long sigh.

Letting out a quick yawn before Gorsefeather started to speak, Sorrelskip tilted her head quizically at his confession, that he'd broken off his relationship with Dovecloudl She vaguely remembered the other molly, but surely wasn't close to her or anything- in fact, that warrior might have not even supported Singenight's rule at all. "...If you broke up with her and you're lonely or something, you could probably just find somebody else, Gorse." She sighed.

Sage November 22nd, 2016 08:23 PM

@fenic!
Gorsefeather nodded and sighed. Sorrelskip was the only molly he had ever been close with, but of course she already had Singenight. He thought of Lilacleaf and Lilypelt. They were pretty nice. Maybe he could start spending some time with them? Gorsefeather nodded and shook his head. "Yeah...." He meowed. Gorsefeather's mind flitted to Surgestorm. "You don't think Surgestorm will refuse to heal us, do you?" The calico tom asked.

goddess of ducks November 22nd, 2016 10:55 PM

Re: WindClan Clearing

Singenight lounged in the clearing. He watched the Clan life commence around him. As he laid near the leaders den his pale orbs scanned the clearing. Now that he held reign over Windclan he felt much better than he had for most his life. Singenight felt content for once now that Starclan was ruled out by him and his followers. He felt strong and proud of his accomplishments. He swiped his rough tongue over his large tan paw and swiped over the scratches on his face from the fight with Dapplestar. He winced it pain as he cleansed himself, but pushed through the pain knowing that infection would set in, and he didn't exactly want to visit Surgestorm, or end his reign before it trueley began.

Fel November 22nd, 2016 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 45400)
Singenight lounged in the clearing. He watched the Clan life commence around him. As he laid near the leaders den his pale orbs scanned the clearing. Now that he held reign over Windclan he felt much better than he had for most his life. Singenight felt content for once now that Starclan was ruled out by him and his followers. He felt strong and proud of his accomplishments. He swiped his rough tongue over his large tan paw and swiped over the scratches on his face from the fight with Dapplestar. He winced it pain as he cleansed himself, but pushed through the pain knowing that infection would set in, and he didn't exactly want to visit Surgestorm, or end his reign before it trueley began.

“We’ve won- and now we can do other things, too- like ambition and love, that sort of stuff.” That’s what she told Gorsefeather when they won, that they would be able to do other things now and not have to worry about these plans. She’d said it herself that it was a time for love, and it wasn’f doubtful that there was a cat she’d always seemed to like, from the moment she met him- and she was pretty sure he liked her as well, though he might be surprised at her… news, she’d call it. Entering the clearing quietly, she burst into speed as she ran towards the Leader’s den, spotting Singenight laying down at the entrance. Skidding right next to the tom, she was glad she was running now- because later, she might not be able to run so fast. “Hey, Singe!” She chirped, her voice seeming… somewhat nervous as Sorrelskip spoke.

goddess of ducks November 22nd, 2016 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 45445)
“We’ve won- and now we can do other things, too- like ambition and love, that sort of stuff.” That’s what she told Gorsefeather when they won, that they would be able to do other things now and not have to worry about these plans. She’d said it herself that it was a time for love, and it wasn’f doubtful that there was a cat she’d always seemed to like, from the moment she met him- and she was pretty sure he liked her as well, though he might be surprised at her… news, she’d call it. Entering the clearing quietly, she burst into speed as she ran towards the Leader’s den, spotting Singenight laying down at the entrance. Skidding right next to the tom, she was glad she was running now- because later, she might not be able to run so fast. “Hey, Singe!” She chirped, her voice seeming… somewhat nervous as Sorrelskip spoke.

Singenight finished cleaning his scratches by the time Sorrelskip had entered the clearing. He gave her a warm smile, something he normally didn't do, and waved his tail for her to sit with him. "Hey Sorr." He purred. The Savannah was quite pleased with his new friend. It was certain that they had quickly become more than just friends, or at least that's how he saw it. "What's up? Had any problems with the Starclan believing cats?" He asked trueley wanting to know if they had been giving her problems.

Fel November 22nd, 2016 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 45455)
Singenight finished cleaning his scratches by the time Sorrelskip had entered the clearing. He gave her a warm smile, something he normally didn't do, and waved his tail for her to sit with him. "Hey Sorr." He purred. The Savannah was quite pleased with his new friend. It was certain that they had quickly become more than just friends, or at least that's how he saw it. "What's up? Had any problems with the Starclan believing cats?" He asked trueley wanting to know if they had been giving her problems.

Shaking her head awkwardly at Singenight’s question about the Starclan-supporting cats, it was almost like this was the one thing that she had a hard time talking about, despite how social the Molly usually was with almost everybody around her. Shuffling her paws as she stood quietly, her bright green eyes looked like they were glistening with worry- because this tom was her best friend and closest ally she’d ever had, and he was the cat who made her dreams come true. She didn’t want to mess this up, this friendship, but the secret would come out anyways, even if she didn’t tell him as soon as possible, which was pretty much right now. Her calico fur was slightly bristled in her sudden feelings of anxiety, letting out a few shallow breaths as she lifted her head up to face Singenight’s own eyes. “I… I’m having kits.”

goddess of ducks November 22nd, 2016 11:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 45478)
Shaking her head awkwardly at Singenight’s question about the Starclan-supporting cats, it was almost like this was the one thing that she had a hard time talking about, despite how social the Molly usually was with almost everybody around her. Shuffling her paws as she stood quietly, her bright green eyes looked like they were glistening with worry- because this tom was her best friend and closest ally she’d ever had, and he was the cat who made her dreams come true. She didn’t want to mess this up, this friendship, but the secret would come out anyways, even if she didn’t tell him as soon as possible, which was pretty much right now. Her calico fur was slightly bristled in her sudden feelings of anxiety, letting out a few shallow breaths as she lifted her head up to face Singenight’s own eyes. “I… I’m having kits.”

Singeflicker nodded when she jest urged no. Good, this just started and I don't need problems. Especially problems that are taken out in Sorr. If they have an issue it would be better in the long run for them to come to me. He thought with a slight scowl across his maw. The Savannah pushed himself into a sitting position and flicker his half tail around his paws the best he could. He could tell something was on Sorrelskip's mind and he waited patiently for her. Once she announced the news though he couldn't help standing up and embracing her joyfully. He may be leading the Dlan in a different way, but he would always have time for Sorrel. "T-that's amazing Sorr!" He said with ecstasy. "I'm assuming they're mine, since you told me?" He said half joking.

Serendipity November 23rd, 2016 12:06 AM

(Rp anyone? I'm new here so yeah :P)

Fel November 23rd, 2016 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 45487)
Singeflicker nodded when she jest urged no. Good, this just started and I don't need problems. Especially problems that are taken out in Sorr. If they have an issue it would be better in the long run for them to come to me. He thought with a slight scowl across his maw. The Savannah pushed himself into a sitting position and flicker his half tail around his paws the best he could. He could tell something was on Sorrelskip's mind and he waited patiently for her. Once she announced the news though he couldn't help standing up and embracing her joyfully. He may be leading the Dlan in a different way, but he would always have time for Sorrel. "T-that's amazing Sorr!" He said with ecstasy. "I'm assuming they're mine, since you told me?" He said half joking.

Her face brightening up as Singenightt reacted positively, it as almost as if she could jump up into the tallest trees on the Thunderclan forest- oh, wait, it had all burned down- it burned, and her and Singe got to watch it all, together. There were still small scars on her pelt from the battle she fought, but her bruised eye was doing somewhat better, being able to open almost all the way without hurting like it used to, when the wound was fresh. They couldn’t be anyone else’s kits- they had to be his, the cat she trustedwith her entire life. Sorrelskip killed her former mentor for the plan he came up with, and fought Dapplestar with him so that the tom could become the leader of Windclan, so that he could finally have his time in the spotlight. “...Yeah, they’re yours.” She smiled, her tail tapping at his flank affectionately as the molly sat down next to him.

goddess of ducks November 23rd, 2016 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 45511)
Her face brightening up as Singenightt reacted positively, it as almost as if she could jump up into the tallest trees on the Thunderclan forest- oh, wait, it had all burned down- it burned, and her and Singe got to watch it all, together. There were still small scars on her pelt from the battle she fought, but her bruised eye was doing somewhat better, being able to open almost all the way without hurting like it used to, when the wound was fresh. They couldn’t be anyone else’s kits- they had to be his, the cat she trustedwith her entire life. Sorrelskip killed her former mentor for the plan he came up with, and fought Dapplestar with him so that the tom could become the leader of Windclan, so that he could finally have his time in the spotlight. “...Yeah, they’re yours.” She smiled, her tail tapping at his flank affectionately as the molly sat down next to him.

Singenight grinned widely. He nuzzled his mate affectionately with a series of deep rumbling purrs. He swiped his tongue across Sorrelskip's forehead and touched his nose to hers. He might be evil, but once he loves, he will protect it with everything he has. And now, he had a mate who loved him and a group of unborn kits that he would call his own. It was something Singenight had ever planned on doing, but now that it was happening, he couldn't imagine life without it. "Good. I shall love them as much as I do you." He purred affectionately.

Fel November 23rd, 2016 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 45518)
Singenight grinned widely. He nuzzled his mate affectionately with a series of deep rumbling purrs. He swiped his tongue across Sorrelskip's forehead and touched his nose to hers. He might be evil, but once he loves, he will protect it with everything he has. And now, he had a mate who loved him and a group of unborn kits that he would call his own. It was something Singenight had ever planned on doing, but now that it was happening, he couldn't imagine life without it. "Good. I shall love them as much as I do you." He purred affectionately.

“Me too- imagine, they’ll be growing up under Windclan’s greatest leader.” She’d sacrificed everything for him, and it had worked out in her favor- but she couldn’t hold back the things she felt, and she could say that she’d done so much to be with Singenight, to make sure that he was able to lead, that he could always be by her side- but she couldn’t say that her feelings lies within only him. Ten percent of her heart was an explorer, but her brain said no. She loved him, and he loves her, and they were having kits! She coupdn’t possibly be thinking other things right now. Curling up into her mate’s cheat fur, the molly looked for some sort of comfortable place to rest her head. “...I love you.” She murmured, with a soft smile as she buries her head in his fur, purring.

goddess of ducks November 23rd, 2016 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 45600)
“Me too- imagine, they’ll be growing up under Windclan’s greatest leader.” She’d sacrificed everything for him, and it had worked out in her favor- but she couldn’t hold back the things she felt, and she could say that she’d done so much to be with Singenight, to make sure that he was able to lead, that he could always be by her side- but she couldn’t say that her feelings lies within only him. Ten percent of her heart was an explorer, but her brain said no. She loved him, and he loves her, and they were having kits! She coupdn’t possibly be thinking other things right now. Curling up into her mate’s cheat fur, the molly looked for some sort of comfortable place to rest her head. “...I love you.” She murmured, with a soft smile as she buries her head in his fur, purring.

The large Savannah cat embraced his mate, wrapping his half tail around her entwining it as best he could with hers. He continued with his deep rumble of a purr and he stood there with Sorrelskip. Never had he dreamed of having love. He had never been acknowledged the way she did to him, or been cared for like she did for him. He had never wished to find love and have kits, but now that he had it, he didn't want to live without. "I love you too Sorr." He whispered into his mates ear.

Crumbleless November 23rd, 2016 09:38 AM

Cedarwillow padded into the clearing with small cough. Other than her aching throat she was fine but she was also covered in ash which hid her scent. The warrior saw Singenight and Sorrelskip and stared at the couple with a sneer before perking up her head and searching for Dapplestar. Where did she go?
The she-cat then stared back at Singenight and Sorrelskip,"They seem content..." She murmered before noticing their battle scars and Cedarwillow squinted her eyes. Their scars are fresh... They must have done thing with Dapplestar! Cedarwillow wasn't a mouse brain though; she wasn't going to say a thing until the time was right. Even if it meant she would go to Starclan for it.

Ravenpelt padded into the clearing his eyes shining with happiness as he watched Singenight and Sorrelskip. Maybe one day I'll have a mate like that. Someone who will support me no matter what happens and someone that I love. Ravenpelt sighed before padding over to the scorched fresh kill pile which had nothing in it. The tom wasn't going to bother the new leader and his mate at the moment so he sat down and waited until the two were done talking.

Fel November 23rd, 2016 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 45601)
The large Savannah cat embraced his mate, wrapping his half tail around her entwining it as best he could with hers. He continued with his deep rumble of a purr and he stood there with Sorrelskip. Never had he dreamed of having love. He had never been acknowledged the way she did to him, or been cared for like she did for him. He had never wished to find love and have kits, but now that he had it, he didn't want to live without. "I love you too Sorr." He whispered into his mates ear.

Settling into Singenight’s embrace whole-heartedly, the molly smiled up towards the cat who was her mate, her best friend, and her leader- all at the same time. He was somebody who could do so much, and she was his right-hand cat, ready to do whatever it took to make sure he stayed in charge. “...Do you want to… I don’t know, do something together, before I’m confined to a nest for eternity?” Laughing at her own statement, she directed her gaze up towards Singenight’s, meeting his handsome gaze with her bright-green eyes- she was glad that he was happy about this, and promised herself to try and stifle all these… other feelings, knowing that her first priority would always be him. “You’re the best.” She murmured lovingly, grinning.

Fel November 23rd, 2016 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S A G I E (Post 45188)
@fenic!
Gorsefeather nodded and sighed. Sorrelskip was the only molly he had ever been close with, but of course she already had Singenight. He thought of Lilacleaf and Lilypelt. They were pretty nice. Maybe he could start spending some time with them? Gorsefeather nodded and shook his head. "Yeah...." He meowed. Gorsefeather's mind flitted to Surgestorm. "You don't think Surgestorm will refuse to heal us, do you?" The calico tom asked.

"Hey, why do you look so nervous all of a sudden?” Sorrelskip teased, nuzzling Gorsefeather in a supportive manner. “Don’t worry, you’ve got a lot of heart in you- it’s not like you won’t be able to find anyone, right?” She winked, and suddenly she could feel that ten percent of heart heart thumping again, like her adoration wasn't just confined to one cat- that maybe, she loved somebody else, too- and maybe that cat was already in her life. On the tom’s topic of Surgestorm, she nodded her head, talking about the young medicine cat. “It’s that, or prison- I think I’ll know what he’d choose. Besides, I’ve got to go see him anyways, really- my stomach’s been hurting a bit, anyways.” She gestured to her slightly swollen flank, having no idea that she was with kits at all, only shoving it away as some sort of sickness.

Sage November 23rd, 2016 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fenic! (Post 46041)
"Hey, why do you look so nervous all of a sudden?” Sorrelskip teased, nuzzling Gorsefeather in a supportive manner. “Don’t worry, you’ve got a lot of heart in you- it’s not like you won’t be able to find anyone, right?” She winked, and suddenly she could feel that ten percent of heart heart thumping again, like her adoration wasn't just confined to one cat- that maybe, she loved somebody else, too- and maybe that cat was already in her life. On the tom’s topic of Surgestorm, she nodded her head, talking about the young medicine cat. “It’s that, or prison- I think I’ll know what he’d choose. Besides, I’ve got to go see him anyways, really- my stomach’s been hurting a bit, anyways.” She gestured to her slightly swollen flank, having no idea that she was with kits at all, only shoving it away as some sort of sickness.

Gorsefeather smiled fondly. "I don't know. I guess there's just not much to talk about now." He meowed. He looked down at Sorrelskip's swollen flank, Gorsefeather's eyes widened. Sorrelskip was pregnant. He remembered when Dovecloud was pregnant with his kits. He shook his head and turned his gaze to Sorrelskip. He needn't say anything. Gorsefeather reaspned that Singenight was the father. Of course he is. They've always been close. He sighed. A deep pang of jealousy and sadness swept over him.

lilith November 23rd, 2016 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 43886)
Sleepingcloud pouted as he continued to dash twards the beach, nudging goldenpaw forward as she bagan to slow down "don't stop, you're doing great, keep going." He urged, his voice dripped with encouragement. The tom turned his attention back to his friend "yeah...thats a good point." He chuckled, trying to keep a good mood with the apprentices in earshot, but his sky blue eyes glimmered with fear.

Letting out a cough he nodded slowly. Nudging the tom gently he said quietly in his ear "Don't be scared we are almost there" He reassured softly a warm smile appeared on his face. It wasn't long before he began to speed up the pace. (writter block)

Fel November 23rd, 2016 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by S A G I E (Post 46076)
Gorsefeather smiled fondly. "I don't know. I guess there's just not much to talk about now." He meowed. He looked down at Sorrelskip's swollen flank, Gorsefeather's eyes widened. Sorrelskip was pregnant. He remembered when Dovecloud was pregnant with his kits. He shook his head and turned his gaze to Sorrelskip. He needn't say anything. Gorsefeather reaspned that Singenight was the father. Of course he is. They've always been close. He sighed. A deep pang of jealousy and sadness swept over him.

"...You really are sad, aren’t you? I’m not that sick- it's just a bit of a stomachache, okay? Probably had too much food after celebrating our victory.” She murmured, wrapping her tail around Gorsefeather to try and make him seem less frazzled, remarking in her head that he was much more fun to be around when he wasn’t so nervous about something. “Besides, you’re not the only one who’s a bit lonely, I think- Singe and Chill don’t have mates either, y’know- they’re not really good talkers.” She joked, trying to lift his hopes up just a bit. [this is before singe/sorrel become mates] “Hey, you’re really awesome, and we- we’ve taken over the entire clan! Listen, I like you, and a bunch of other cats do too, so don’t forget it, alright?”