Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Training Plateau (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60)

Pluto August 18th, 2018 08:56 PM

Re: SkyClan Training Plateau

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 535487)

Leopardpaw listened to her mentor, happy that she had done it correctly. She would never want to let Dapplesplash down. Focusing on what her mentor had told her she prepared to try the move again. "Okay!" she meowed determined to do it better than the last time. She lunged at the bush, diving into the same area as before. As she felt the ground under her paws she let herself slide for a heartbeat before twisting onto her back as quickly as she could so that the momentum would allow her to slide on her back as well. Landing a few swift blows onto the little branch. Getting to her paws she shook a few of the tiny leave that clung to her shoulder. " Was that better?" she asked hoping she had improved.

Dapplesplash watched Leopardpaw with careful eyes. Her purr ended in her throat as she watched. Her slide onto her back was graceful. Her strikes where well aimed. "Yes." She purred. "I think we have that move down for now." She told Leopardpaw. "Now you want to try fighting from the trees?" She asked, a sly smile glinting among her face.

Leopardblaze August 18th, 2018 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 535491)

Dapplesplash watched Leopardpaw with careful eyes. Her purr ended in her throat as she watched. Her slide onto her back was graceful. Her strikes where well aimed. "Yes." She purred. "I think we have that move down for now." She told Leopardpaw. "Now you want to try fighting from the trees?" She asked, a sly smile glinting among her face.

Leopardpaw felt excitement prickle against her paws, "Yes! I can't wait!" She couldn't wait to be in the trees.

Pluto August 18th, 2018 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 535493)
Leopardpaw felt excitement prickle against her paws, "Yes! I can't wait!" She couldn't wait to be in the trees.

"Good." Dapplesplash could see her excitement, and swished her tail, remembering what it was like to be her age. "Follow me." She answered. After scanning the trees, she found a pine with foliage so thick it was hard to see through. She bounded to it and climbed up, waiting on the second to lowest branch for her apprentice.

Leopardblaze August 18th, 2018 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 535519)

"Good." Dapplesplash could see her excitement, and swished her tail, remembering what it was like to be her age. "Follow me." She answered. After scanning the trees, she found a pine with foliage so thick it was hard to see through. She bounded to it and climbed up, waiting on the second to lowest branch for her apprentice.

Leopardpaw followed Dapplesplash her tail twitching in excitement. She followed her mentor to a pine tree and watched as she had climbed up. Remembering the first time she had climbed, she padded to the base of the tree leaping up to the thick truck digging her claws into the bark. She scrambled up the branch her mentor was waiting on and meowed," What fighting techniques can we do from the trees?"

Pluto August 19th, 2018 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 535529)
Leopardpaw followed Dapplesplash her tail twitching in excitement. She followed her mentor to a pine tree and watched as she had climbed up. Remembering the first time she had climbed, she padded to the base of the tree leaping up to the thick truck digging her claws into the bark. She scrambled up the branch her mentor was waiting on and meowed," What fighting techniques can we do from the trees?"

"We can do a couple. Like, if we know where our enemies are coming from, we can ambush them from the trees. I'm planning on teaching you that one today. But trees can also be used to our advantage because we can hide and recover up here while they aren't so used to the trees and fight on the ground." She looked at the ground. "But you might hurt yourself if you dont have something to land on." She said, looking at her apprentices shorter legs. Going down to the lowest branch, which was about a fox length from the ground, she jumped. She landed on a wild flower, and clawed with her front paws, while her back claws stayed rooted to the ground. "Did you see that?" She asked, looking up at her apprentice. "Go to the lowest branch, and jump at me. Just make sure to keep your claws sheathed." She warned.

RedHead August 26th, 2018 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil (Post 524788)

She followed apprentice through the woods, walking at her usual fast pace but Blazepaw still stayed in front of her. Perhaps the apprentice's enthusiasm was enough energy to make him walk faster than she normally did. Auroraflame had decided to do a bit of training with her apprentice today. There was still a lot he had to learn and since she had to juggle her deputy duties along with everything else that a normal warrior did, she didn't want to risk having Blazepaw fall behind the other cats his age.
Auroraflame always kept one eye on her apprentice whilst she let her attention wander to other places at the same time. She focused on her even pawsteps which created a rhythm beneath her. She focused on the gentle breeze that weaved past the trees that stretched high towards the sky, their branches moving outwards and the leaves creating a ceiling that hid the sky. Blue patches of the sky could be seen through the leaves but forest had a green glow to it because of the lush undergrowth.
"Don't go too fast!" She called to Blazepaw. "You'll need your energy for today's lesson!" She was planning on doing some battle training with the tom today. As they entered the training plateau, she noticed that the area was pretty much empty. Auroraflame made her way towards the centre of the plateau. Seeing as no one was here, she may as well embrace the space. She sat down, tucking her paws in beneath her and resting her tail in front of her paws. She waited for Blazepaw to settle down and then she spoke. "Alright, for the lesson we'll be doing some battle training and I'm going to try and cover a few things," Auroraflame started. "First, we'll revise on the moves which use our front paws, and then I'll teach you the 'leap and hold'. Once we've done a bit of work on that we can brainstorm and work on techniques specifically for you if your opponent has you pinned on the ground," she continued. She gave him a few moments to make a comment and then she leaped to her paws and moved a few steps away from the tom. "Okay, I want you to attack me with sheathed paws and try and use your frontal attacks as much as possible. You can use the front paw blow and try and give me a hard knock on my head, or you could use the forepaw slash and try to claw me, or you could surprise me with some other move. Of course, remember to have your paws sheathed," she said, gazing down at him sternly as she said the last part. "At the same time we'll be dodging and focusing on protecting ourselves. Feel free to aim for whatever body part you want, but both of us can only use our front paws to make our attacks. If I believe the way you use your front paws to attack is good enough, we'll move on and think about defense against frontal attacks." She wanted to make sure that they covered everything before they moved onto something new. With that, Auroraflame moved into an attack crouch, baring her teeth and moving her back ankles up and down, ready to reach forward and swipe at her apprentice, but she waited for him to make the first move.

His ears flicked as the slight breeze carried her words to him, and he slowed a little, heeding her words. He wanted to do good at training, and he knew he should respect his mentor. She did know better than him after all. But he still held an air of his own “authority” about him. And he didn’t respect Auroraflame just because she was Skyclan’s deputy and his mentor. He respected her because he knew her. And she was a cat who he deemed earned his respect.
As he entered the training plateau, he paused, waiting for his dark-furred mentor to enter the area and tell him what the plan was for that day. He followed closely behind her as she passed him, walking to the middle of the plateau. As she mentioned what they would be working on today, he gave a smirk, excited about the day’s lesson. “Okay, sounds like a plan!” He meowed, an excited time in his voice as he dug his claws into the ground in anticipation.
As she described what they were going to start with, he nodded, his intense olive green gaze focused on her as his tail waved around in excitement. As Auroraflame repeated having claws sheathed, he sheared his claws which had been digging themselves into the dirt, lifting a paw to show her. “I’ll try my best to keep them sheathed.” He meowed, knowing that he could get carried away with adrenaline and accidentally hurt his mentor.
He listened to the rest of her words, then watched as she went and got into a ready attack stance. Frontal paw attacks.. okay. Auroraflame was a lot bigger then the small orange-furred tom, he hadn’t grown a lot yet, he was still in his younger apprentice moons. So he knew he’d have to use his back legs a lot to balance in while attacking, hopefully to give him some added height he needed to successfully combat his mentor. And I need to steer clear of her front legs. Blazepaw was all about surprising, so he let his eyes wander around for a moment, thinking about his attack.
Abruptly, the tom crouched and propelled himself forward, his large back haunches working to give him fast, long bounds towards the black-furred feline. At the last minute, he dug his front paws into the ground and pivoted, turning his back legs away from Auroraflame before planting them on the ground again, leaping forward at Auroraflame now from a different angle, his paws stretched outwards to attack, though claws safely sheathed.

Leopardblaze September 8th, 2018 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 535615)

"We can do a couple. Like, if we know where our enemies are coming from, we can ambush them from the trees. I'm planning on teaching you that one today. But trees can also be used to our advantage because we can hide and recover up here while they aren't so used to the trees and fight on the ground." She looked at the ground. "But you might hurt yourself if you dont have something to land on." She said, looking at her apprentices shorter legs. Going down to the lowest branch, which was about a fox length from the ground, she jumped. She landed on a wild flower, and clawed with her front paws, while her back claws stayed rooted to the ground. "Did you see that?" She asked, looking up at her apprentice. "Go to the lowest branch, and jump at me. Just make sure to keep your claws sheathed." She warned.

Leopardpaw watched Dapplesplash hop down to the lowest branch, noticing her mentor's glance at her shorter legs. Digging her claws into the bark as she nodded as she watched her mentor, with great interest as she demonstrated the battle move. When Dapplesplash had looked back up at her she nodded meowing, "Okay." Climbing down to that lower branch she looked at her mentor, excitement filling her chest. Lowering her body closer to the branch, her shoulder twitching with anticipation before she leaped down at her mentor. She landed on the same patch of flowers, digging her hind claws into the ground rearing up a little bit as she swiped at her mentor, her claws carefully sheathed.

Pluto September 11th, 2018 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 540685)
Leopardpaw watched Dapplesplash hop down to the lowest branch, noticing her mentor's glance at her shorter legs. Digging her claws into the bark as she nodded as she watched her mentor, with great interest as she demonstrated the battle move. When Dapplesplash had looked back up at her she nodded meowing, "Okay." Climbing down to that lower branch she looked at her mentor, excitement filling her chest. Lowering her body closer to the branch, her shoulder twitching with anticipation before she leaped down at her mentor. She landed on the same patch of flowers, digging her hind claws into the ground rearing up a little bit as she swiped at her mentor, her claws carefully sheathed.

Dapplesplash, after many moons of training, could not resist to fight back. Keeping her claws sheathed and well aware of what she was about to do, she ducked under her apprentice's paws. She swiped them away as she dove, tumbling her apprentice off balance. Getting up she checked to make sure her apprentice was ok. "You fine?" She purred, her whiskers twitching in amusement. "I may have gotten a little carried away with myself."

Leopardblaze September 11th, 2018 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 541539)

Dapplesplash, after many moons of training, could not resist to fight back. Keeping her claws sheathed and well aware of what she was about to do, she ducked under her apprentice's paws. She swiped them away as she dove, tumbling her apprentice off balance. Getting up she checked to make sure her apprentice was ok. "You fine?" She purred, her whiskers twitching in amusement. "I may have gotten a little carried away with myself."

Leopardpaw got to her paws chirping, "I'm fine!" She was excited after seeing her mentor showing off her battle moves, knowing an enemy isn't going to sit around and get their ears clawed off they would fight back, she would have to move faster if she was going to be a great warrior one day. She flicked her knowing her mentor was having fun too," It's okay battle training is great! How was my attack?"

Pluto September 18th, 2018 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 541541)
Leopardpaw got to her paws chirping, "I'm fine!" She was excited after seeing her mentor showing off her battle moves, knowing an enemy isn't going to sit around and get their ears clawed off they would fight back, she would have to move faster if she was going to be a great warrior one day. She flicked her knowing her mentor was having fun too," It's okay battle training is great! How was my attack?"

Letting out a kit-like giggle, she finally was able to calm herself. "Great." Dapplesplash purred encouragingly. "But maybe try to swipe your front paws faster. Also, if you want to try something like that, you can fall down ontop of me and start batting me with your paws as if you were fighting a real enemy." She flicked her tail to the tree. "C'mon, go try."

NightWarrior4Life September 28th, 2018 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Northern_Lights~ (Post 533385)
Watery gaze looked on encouragingly, eyes scanning Gorsepaw's movements attentively. The apprentice had done well in her self-taught endeavours, Cloverwhisker failing to find too many obvious errors. Careful analysis allowed the she-cat to pick up on one main flaw, "Your general posture was near enough perfect. But make sure you keep your tail more above the ground next time; not too raised prey can see it, but not too low it will brush against the ground and make noise," The she-cat explained softly, trying her best to sound confident in her explanation. She had never mentored, so she was eager to ensure she did everything correctly. Any other issues with Gorsepaw's hunting techniques would likely become more obvious in an actual hunting situation, given her demonstration revolved around an inanimate rock. But the creamy feline was quite contempt with Gorsepaw's general technique, noting it could probably do the trick at catching a mouse; not to mention she was a young apprentice, all self-taught abilities aside. "You can either run it through again, working on your tail, or move on to a different demonstration, as the tail issue is not too drastic," The mentor explained, tail flicking up in the dirt as she lowered down onto her haunches.

(She has no tail XD she lost it in an accident XD sorry that was a mistake on my part for writing a short post. I'll try and make them longer from now on)

GorsePaw nodded at everything her mentor was saying. "I-I'll move on." GorsePaw mewed, a little overwhelmed. The apprentice had gone so long without a mentor that it was strange receiving criticism on her techniques. "Okay, turn around, see if you can hear me coming." The brown tabby challenged her mentor, hoping she could prove that she was worthy of becoming a warrior. She crouched down, Yellow-Green eyes narrowed with concentration. Slowly, she crept forward, trying not to drag her rear across the floor and make a noise. She made sure she picked her paws up and placed them down carefully and she was observing her surroundings, making sure she knew where every pebble, every leaf, every twig was. GorsePaw thought it was going fine, until the wind picked up and started amplifying every tiny noise.

Leopardblaze October 21st, 2018 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 543198)

Letting out a kit-like giggle, she finally was able to calm herself. "Great." Dapplesplash purred encouragingly. "But maybe try to swipe your front paws faster. Also, if you want to try something like that, you can fall down ontop of me and start batting me with your paws as if you were fighting a real enemy." She flicked her tail to the tree. "C'mon, go try."

Leopardpaw nodded swiftly climbed back up to the branch she had previously been on, lowering herself in preparation of her attack. Once she saw the her mentor was ready she launched herself down towards the same area that she had landed before. Her hindclaws dug into the ground while she tried to bat at her mentor a little quicker than before, claws carefully sheathed. Quickly remembering her mentors suggestion she let herself fall on top of her mentor swiping her paws over her ears.

(I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to the rp, I haven't had time to do anything)

Pluto November 5th, 2018 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 550941)
Leopardpaw nodded swiftly climbed back up to the branch she had previously been on, lowering herself in preparation of her attack. Once she saw the her mentor was ready she launched herself down towards the same area that she had landed before. Her hindclaws dug into the ground while she tried to bat at her mentor a little quicker than before, claws carefully sheathed. Quickly remembering her mentors suggestion she let herself fall on top of her mentor swiping her paws over her ears.

(I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to the rp, I haven't had time to do anything)

(Same here)

Dapplesplashed ducked narrowly adoviding her apprentices striking paws. She had no chance to move before her apprentice fell on top of her. "You great fighting lump!" She half laughed, half muttered, as she rose. Using her size over her apprentice's, and her strength, she rolled onto her back to dislodge her apprentice. Quickly recovering, she sat up. "Good!" She purred, signalling her apprentice to stop.

Leopardblaze November 6th, 2018 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 553335)

(Same here)

Dapplesplashed ducked narrowly adoviding her apprentices striking paws. She had no chance to move before her apprentice fell on top of her. "You great fighting lump!" She half laughed, half muttered, as she rose. Using her size over her apprentice's, and her strength, she rolled onto her back to dislodge her apprentice. Quickly recovering, she sat up. "Good!" She purred, signalling her apprentice to stop.

Leopardpaw stood up shaking her ruffled fur, excitement shining in her eyes. She beamed with pride at her mentor's praise, "That was fun!" She loved learning all of these amazing fighting techniques that SkyClan had and Dapplesplash was the best mentor she could ask for.

Fuzzy November 15th, 2018 07:47 PM

{Lol autocorrect caught me. It's supposed to say Cottonpaw.}

"Grate!" Cottonpaw had exclaimed before heading out of camp. He was excited to train and possibly make a friends with Ddwpaw. After a jog through the forest the patchy ginger tom jumped up rock from rock. He loved this part of going to the plateau, well he loved climbing and jumping. Getting to the highest rock he looked back at Robinhop and Dewpaw. The wind in his fur felt so good. Cottonpaw whisked his tail behind him his patched head tilted over his shoulder. " What battle moved are we going to work on? " He asked his mentor whiskers being tugged by the chilly air. Since they were higher the air was colder. Ice hung off of some steep rocks that water sometime dripped off of.
@~+Harvest+~

Pluto November 16th, 2018 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 553445)
Leopardpaw stood up shaking her ruffled fur, excitement shining in her eyes. She beamed with pride at her mentor's praise, "That was fun!" She loved learning all of these amazing fighting techniques that SkyClan had and Dapplesplash was the best mentor she could ask for.

A mischievous glint lighted Dapplesplashes's eyes. "It might be time for you're final assessment." She meowed. She too got up and shook things out of her fur. "We'll have to wait and see." She purred. Dappplesplash gazed wistfully at Leopardpaw. "We should probably go back to camp soon." She sighed. Dapplesplash was a light sad that Leopardpaw would soon become a warrior, but resolve filled her chest as she knew it would be because of her.

Leopardblaze November 16th, 2018 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 554665)

A mischievous glint lighted Dapplesplashes's eyes. "It might be time for you're final assessment." She meowed. She too got up and shook things out of her fur. "We'll have to wait and see." She purred. Dappplesplash gazed wistfully at Leopardpaw. "We should probably go back to camp soon." She sighed. Dapplesplash was a light sad that Leopardpaw would soon become a warrior, but resolve filled her chest as she knew it would be because of her.

"Really!! My assessment!!" Leopardpaw chirped excitedly. She couldn't believe how much time had passed and her assessment would be soon. "Dapplesplash can we go hunting? So that we can have prey for the fresh-kill pile?" Leopardpaw asked her whiskers still twitching in excitement.

.:Virgo:. November 16th, 2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 554532)
{Lol autocorrect caught me. It's supposed to say Cottonpaw.}

"Grate!" Cottonpaw had exclaimed before heading out of camp. He was excited to train and possibly make a friends with Ddwpaw. After a jog through the forest the patchy ginger tom jumped up rock from rock. He loved this part of going to the plateau, well he loved climbing and jumping. Getting to the highest rock he looked back at Robinhop and Dewpaw. The wind in his fur felt so good. Cottonpaw whisked his tail behind him his patched head tilted over his shoulder. " What battle moved are we going to work on? " He asked his mentor whiskers being tugged by the chilly air. Since they were higher the air was colder. Ice hung off of some steep rocks that water sometime dripped off of.
@~+Harvest+~

"We are going to mock fight and use all of the things you have learned." Robinhop said and shivered a little. Dewpaw nodded

Pluto November 19th, 2018 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 554672)
"Really!! My assessment!!" Leopardpaw chirped excitedly. She couldn't believe how much time had passed and her assessment would be soon. "Dapplesplash can we go hunting? So that we can have prey for the fresh-kill pile?" Leopardpaw asked her whiskers still twitching in excitement.

"Yes, your assessment." She laughed. Dapplesplash took a few pawsteps forward. "Sure, hunting sounds wonderful, great idea." Flicking her tail tip pleased, she looked at her apprentice. "Any place you want to hunt in particular?" She asked, amusement layered in her mew.

Fuzzy November 19th, 2018 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~+Harvest+~ (Post 554681)
"We are going to mock fight and use all of the things you have learned." Robinhop said and shivered a little. Dewpaw nodded

Cottonpaw nodded and jumped off the rock he'd been perched of. Pelt puffed against the cold. "It gets cold up her huh." He commented waving his patched tail behind him. He wanted this to be a bit light hearted moment seeing his mentor shiver with the cold and all. Making sure all his claws were pulled in the thick fured tom looked over at Dovepaw. " If it's okay with Robinhop you can go first. " Cottonpaw meowed casting a slight glance at the reddish brown warrior. He didn't want to take charge but kinda did at the same time. Either way he wanted to start and warm up.

.:Virgo:. November 19th, 2018 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 555272)

Cottonpaw nodded and jumped off the rock he'd been perched of. Pelt puffed against the cold. "It gets cold up her huh." He commented waving his patched tail behind him. He wanted this to be a bit light hearted moment seeing his mentor shiver with the cold and all. Making sure all his claws were pulled in the thick fured tom looked over at Dovepaw. " If it's okay with Robinhop you can go first. " Cottonpaw meowed casting a slight glance at the reddish brown warrior. He didn't want to take charge but kinda did at the same time. Either way he wanted to start and warm up.

Dewpaw looked on as Robinhop stepped into the range of attack and advanced towards Cottonpaw, seeing what his first move would be.

Leopardblaze November 20th, 2018 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ombre Party (Post 555260)

"Yes, your assessment." She laughed. Dapplesplash took a few pawsteps forward. "Sure, hunting sounds wonderful, great idea." Flicking her tail tip pleased, she looked at her apprentice. "Any place you want to hunt in particular?" She asked, amusement layered in her mew.

Leopardpaw thought for a moment before shrugging her shoulders, meowing, "No, we can hunt anywhere." She really wanted to show her skills to her mentor, but she also wanted to refresh her hunting skills since it had been a little while since she had hunted.

Pluto November 25th, 2018 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Leopardblaze (Post 555376)
Leopardpaw thought for a moment before shrugging her shoulders, meowing, "No, we can hunt anywhere." She really wanted to show her skills to her mentor, but she also wanted to refresh her hunting skills since it had been a little while since she had hunted.

"How about we walk and see where it takes us?" Dapplesplash commented. She looked through the forest. "Its a great day; why not spend the last hours of the sunlight wandering our home and hunt along the way?" Dapplesplash took in all the scents with a content sigh.

Aroogi December 20th, 2018 10:21 AM

Bellkit crept to the training area, hoping to see Eaglepaw there. Gazing from behind a tree, she saw the brown tom. Hissing quietly, she got his attention. "Hey, Eaglepaw, behind the tree!"

@Lilyfur2

Moon Lily December 20th, 2018 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 559993)
Bellkit crept to the training area, hoping to see Eaglepaw there. Gazing from behind a tree, she saw the brown tom. Hissing quietly, she got his attention. "Hey, Eaglepaw, behind the tree!"

@Lilyfur2

"Huh?" Eaglepaw spun around to see Bellkit. His heart lept with joy. " I'm coming! " He whispered. He ran through the bushes to the tree. "Bellkit! I sure am glad to see you!" He nuzzled her jaw. " You doing okay? " Eaglepaw purred.

Aroogi December 20th, 2018 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 559997)
"Huh?" Eaglepaw spun around to see Bellkit. His heart lept with joy. " I'm coming! " He whispered. He ran through the bushes to the tree. "Bellkit! I sure am glad to see you!" He nuzzled her jaw. " You doing okay? " Eaglepaw purred.

She purred, and nuzzled him in return. "I'm okay." She murmured. She glanced around quickly. Good, no one in sight except Eaglepaw. Lowering her voice to a whisper, she gazed at him. "I'm becoming an apprentice in a couple of days, hopefully." She mewed again, "But technically I'm not supposed to be out here. Help me back to camp?"

@Lilyfur2

Moon Lily December 20th, 2018 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flippaw (Post 560018)
She purred, and nuzzled him in return. "I'm okay." She murmured. She glanced around quickly. Good, no one in sight except Eaglepaw. Lowering her voice to a whisper, she gazed at him. "I'm becoming an apprentice in a couple of days, hopefully." She mewed again, "But technically I'm not supposed to be out here. Help me back to camp?"

@Lilyfur2

Eaglepaw felt so happy with her here. He purred and flicked his tail affectionately. "Of course. I'm so glad you'll be an apprentice soon! I'll be at your ceremony for sure!" He exclaimed . "Here, follow me. I'll bring you back to camp" Eaglepaw walked back into the bushes, the sunlight shining around him.

Fuzzy December 20th, 2018 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~+Winter+~ (Post 555280)
Dewpaw looked on as Robinhop stepped into the range of attack and advanced towards Cottonpaw, seeing what his first move would be.

Low in a crouch the patchy tom watched the molly's moves as she advanced on him. Her paws where faster then he'd predicted but was ready for it anyway. Jumping out of the way Cottonpaw danced on his paws to avoid Dovepaw til he could jump from behind hoping to pin her in the process. If he could get her to the ground most likely he'd be able to over power her. Though he wasn't sure of her strength just yet. He'd never fought with her so it'd be hard to know How good she was. Just keep an eye open and be ready.

Aroogi December 21st, 2018 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 560020)
Eaglepaw felt so happy with her here. He purred and flicked his tail affectionately. "Of course. I'm so glad you'll be an apprentice soon! I'll be at your ceremony for sure!" He exclaimed . "Here, follow me. I'll bring you back to camp" Eaglepaw walked back into the bushes, the sunlight shining around him.

Bellkit smiled, following him, and padded back to camp, watching the sunlight dapple the forest floor.

@Lilyfur2

(Start a new post in SkyClan camp pls :3)

.:Virgo:. December 21st, 2018 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 560028)

Low in a crouch the patchy tom watched the molly's moves as she advanced on him. Her paws where faster then he'd predicted but was ready for it anyway. Jumping out of the way Cottonpaw danced on his paws to avoid Dovepaw til he could jump from behind hoping to pin her in the process. If he could get her to the ground most likely he'd be able to over power her. Though he wasn't sure of her strength just yet. He'd never fought with her so it'd be hard to know How good she was. Just keep an eye open and be ready.

She kept her eyes on her apprentice and then charged towards him. But instead of ramming into him, she leaped over him and turned so that she was facing him and swiped her paw at his side.

Moon Lily January 10th, 2019 09:19 PM

Eaglepaw stalked into the clearing, pouncing at falling leaves and mrrowing with amusement as he tried to catch them. He continued to jump atound, but then tripped and rolled over, down to the bottom of the training clearing. He shifted in pain as a throb took over his back.
"Ow... " Eaglepaw rubbed his head with one of his paws, still on his backside. "Milkywillow? Hello?" Eaglepaw called, attempting to stand up, but then slipping down again.

@Branch of Life

Branch of Life January 10th, 2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 563541)
Eaglepaw stalked into the clearing, pouncing at falling leaves and mrrowing with amusement as he tried to catch them. He continued to jump atound, but then tripped and rolled over, down to the bottom of the training clearing. He shifted in pain as a throb took over his back.
"Ow... " Eaglepaw rubbed his head with one of his paws, still on his backside. "Milkywillow? Hello?" Eaglepaw called, attempting to stand up, but then slipping down again.

@Branch of Life

Milkywillow pawed through silently to the plateau. Her ears perked as she heard her name called. “Eaglepaw? I’m here!” she shouted, trotting to the apprentice. “Today we will be doing some battle training.” Milkywillow decided she would do a basic introduction. “Let’s start with the simple paw swipe.” She meowed. “Did you ever watch the warriors as a kit? It is the simplest move I can think of currently.” Milkywillow watched the apprentice before demonstrating. “Watch carefully.” She crouched,her claws seathed,quickly jutting her arm out then swiftly in agian. “Will you try that?” Milkywillow asked her apprentice.

Moon Lily January 10th, 2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 563551)
Milkywillow pawed through silently to the plateau. Her ears perked as she heard her name called. “Eaglepaw? I’m here!” she shouted, trotting to the apprentice. “Today we will be doing some battle training.” Milkywillow decided she would do a basic introduction. “Let’s start with the simple paw swipe.” She meowed. “Did you ever watch the warriors as a kit? It is the simplest move I can think of currently.” Milkywillow watched the apprentice before demonstrating. “Watch carefully.” She crouched,her claws seathed,quickly jutting her arm out then swiftly in agian. “Will you try that?” Milkywillow asked her apprentice.

Eaglepaw nodded. He observed the quick arm movements of his mentor, his ears perked and head tilted. He had indeed seen warriors move like this from the nursery, usually followed by a more complicated move. "Like this?" The apprentice asked, darting his paw in swiftly in and out, and from observing his mentor, with claws safely sheathed.

Branch of Life January 11th, 2019 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 563552)
Eaglepaw nodded. He observed the quick arm movements of his mentor, his ears perked and head tilted. He had indeed seen warriors move like this from the nursery, usually followed by a more complicated move. "Like this?" The apprentice asked, darting his paw in swiftly in and out, and from observing his mentor, with claws safely sheathed.

Milkywillow watched her apprentice to give carful help but, Eaglepaw was doing great so far. “Can you try that nine more times just to see if you have it down ?” Milkywillow asked. She thought about what she was going to train next while watching her apprentice. “Let’s try to learn two more things if we can.” Milkywillow said calmly. “I want you to do each of these 10 times if you get it right the first time. The second move is the back kick,” Milkywillow meowed. She crouched like she was looking for her opponent when she felt her “opponent” was close enough she put all her weight in her front legs and shot out with her back legs. “Can you try that?” She asked

Moon Lily January 11th, 2019 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 563610)
Milkywillow watched her apprentice to give carful help but, Eaglepaw was doing great so far. “Can you try that nine more times just to see if you have it down ?” Milkywillow asked. She thought about what she was going to train next while watching her apprentice. “Let’s try to learn two more things if we can.” Milkywillow said calmly. “I want you to do each of these 10 times if you get it right the first time. The second move is the back kick,” Milkywillow meowed. She crouched like she was looking for her opponent when she felt her “opponent” was close enough she put all her weight in her front legs and shot out with her back legs. “Can you try that?” She asked

"Okay!" Eaglepaw replied cheerfully. He swiped his paw up, down, in, out, and across. He repeated this over and over, to satisfy his mentor and himself. He looked at her curiously when she suggested the leg kicks. "Like this?" He asked, tending himself then kicking his legs out, out his front paws weren't weighted well enough, and he felt himself fall into his underbelly. "Ouch" He mewed, surprised. "Can you help me so it?" Eaglepaw pleaded.

Branch of Life January 11th, 2019 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 563710)
"Okay!" Eaglepaw replied cheerfully. He swiped his paw up, down, in, out, and across. He repeated this over and over, to satisfy his mentor and himself. He looked at her curiously when she suggested the leg kicks. "Like this?" He asked, tending himself then kicking his legs out, out his front paws weren't weighted well enough, and he felt himself fall into his underbelly. "Ouch" He mewed, surprised. "Can you help me so it?" Eaglepaw pleaded.

Milkywillow tried to hide her amusement when he fell onto his underbelly. “Of course I can help you,” She meowed as she stuck a stable leg under Eaglepaws front legs. It wasn’t her best tactic but it would do for now. “Go on and try it now.” The warriors ears perked and pointed toward the apprentice. You can balance him,you can balance him. She though in her head over and over agian. Her tail stuck straight out behind her not moving to keep her balance and his.

Moon Lily January 12th, 2019 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 563752)
Milkywillow tried to hide her amusement when he fell onto his underbelly. “Of course I can help you,” She meowed as she stuck a stable leg under Eaglepaws front legs. It wasn’t her best tactic but it would do for now. “Go on and try it now.” The warriors ears perked and pointed toward the apprentice. You can balance him,you can balance him. She though in her head over and over agian. Her tail stuck straight out behind her not moving to keep her balance and his.

Eaglepaw smiled gratefully, and stood up. He put his paws on her paw, and kept them there, firmly. He got ready, and then flung out his home legs. "I feel like I'm flying!" He squealed, feeling his legs in midair. They thudded down clumsily back to their usual position. " Was that good? Was it? " Eaglepaw mewed excitedly, bouncing up and down.

Branch of Life January 12th, 2019 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 563854)
Eaglepaw smiled gratefully, and stood up. He put his paws on her paw, and kept them there, firmly. He got ready, and then flung out his home legs. "I feel like I'm flying!" He squealed, feeling his legs in midair. They thudded down clumsily back to their usual position. " Was that good? Was it? " Eaglepaw mewed excitedly, bouncing up and down.

Milkywillow smiled at Eaglepaws enthusiasm and meowed “That was great. As you practice more,the landing will be easier.” She looked around and said “Now practice that a few more times with my leg under you and then I’ll have you try it on your own alright?” Milkywillow has Eaglepaw do that three more times then she removed her leg and meowed. “Go on,try it” Her eyes stared at the apprentices body as she watched him try it. Her ears perked as she heard a bird in the distance. Right,tomorow I’ll teach him hunting. “That was a great job. Let’s head to camp and I’ll teach you hunting tomorrow okay?” The molly headed toward camp and turned around. “I’ll race you” She meowed “3,2,1 GO!” The molly started to sprint toward camp but slowed down enough to give him lead.

Moon Lily January 12th, 2019 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Branch of Life (Post 563879)
Milkywillow smiled at Eaglepaws enthusiasm and meowed “That was great. As you practice more,the landing will be easier.” She looked around and said “Now practice that a few more times with my leg under you and then I’ll have you try it on your own alright?” Milkywillow has Eaglepaw do that three more times then she removed her leg and meowed. “Go on,try it” Her eyes stared at the apprentices body as she watched him try it. Her ears perked as she heard a bird in the distance. Right,tomorow I’ll teach him hunting. “That was a great job. Let’s head to camp and I’ll teach you hunting tomorrow okay?” The molly headed toward camp and turned around. “I’ll race you” She meowed “3,2,1 GO!” The molly started to sprint toward camp but slowed down enough to give him lead.

Eaglepaw was feeling confident by the time Milkywillow let her leg go back. He kicked his mind legs up, mewing in amusement as he felt himself 'fly' and snapped them back into place again. "Yay!" He mewed. As she told him they'd be hunting, he felt his heart leap. Yes! He steadied his muscles for the race home. "Ruuuunnnnnn!" He yowled, plunging forwards, and knocking over almost everything in his path. He thudded into camp. " Did I win? " Eaglepaw asked intently..

Branch of Life January 13th, 2019 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 (Post 563887)
Eaglepaw was feeling confident by the time Milkywillow let her leg go back. He kicked his mind legs up, mewing in amusement as he felt himself 'fly' and snapped them back into place again. "Yay!" He mewed. As she told him they'd be hunting, he felt his heart leap. Yes! He steadied his muscles for the race home. "Ruuuunnnnnn!" He yowled, plunging forwards, and knocking over almost everything in his path. He thudded into camp. " Did I win? " Eaglepaw asked intently..

The molly smiled and meowed. “You did.” Milkywillow motioned got him to go into camp and relax a little. I should hunt agian Milkywillow legs were warmed up enough to hunt at least five birds. She took one last glance at Eaglepaw and bounded away into the forest to hunt some birds.