Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   StarClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   StarClan Camp (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62)

Madelaine July 11th, 2020 07:25 PM

Re: StarClan Camp

[ open ]

Crowtail settled down inside the camp, looking around the clearing. The tom was bored out of his mind. He didn't have a cat to talk to and he was starting to miss Citrusflower again. He wished he could be there beside her and their two kits and all of the adopted ones. Crowtail shook the thoughts away, knowing he was better where he was. He couldn't hurt her no more.

Estelle July 14th, 2020 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 748008)
Honeybee purred,” Maybe I can even find you a mentor and get one of the leaders out here to give you an official ceremony.“ she purred. I wonder which leaders would agree to it, and not like think I’m weird for wanting my child to become an apprentice in Starclan and be mentored. she thought.

Goldenkit's eyes widened in excitement as she gasped "really?! That would be amazing!" she exclaimed, proudly skipping around with the bird she picked up once more. "I'll be a great apprentice!" she most defenitely would, she was Goldenkit after all! Noone could beat her! Well... Except her brother that is-- but that didn't need to be mentioned!

lucidense July 14th, 2020 09:37 PM

Brightflame would walk through star clan territory, purring softly. "My alive kits have been made apprentices.." She would murmur to herself, liking each word, and wishing she was there to congratulate them in person. Stupid snake- if not for the snake, I could be hugging them today.. (open)

Madelaine July 15th, 2020 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Lucid Dreams~ (Post 754803)
Brightflame would walk through star clan territory, purring softly. "My alive kits have been made apprentices.." She would murmur to herself, liking each word, and wishing she was there to congratulate them in person. Stupid snake- if not for the snake, I could be hugging them today.. (open)

Willowrose was enjoying herself in the Starclan camp when she noticed a cat. She padded up to her, looking at her with her good eye while the lower one stared down at the ground. "Hey Brightflame. Congratulations on your kits becoming apprentices.", she meowed. She had heard her talking. Willowrose loved it in starclan. Everying was much nicer.

lucidense July 15th, 2020 10:05 AM

"Hey, Willowrose. Thanks." She would say awkwardly. "Do you have any kin around?" She would ask, trying to make small talk. @Sparkling Flower

Mango July 15th, 2020 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estelle (Post 754798)
Goldenkit's eyes widened in excitement as she gasped "really?! That would be amazing!" she exclaimed, proudly skipping around with the bird she picked up once more. "I'll be a great apprentice!" she most defenitely would, she was Goldenkit after all! Noone could beat her! Well... Except her brother that is-- but that didn't need to be mentioned!

She gave a purr,” I know you will, I’ll find you a mentor and a leader to make you an apprentice officially.” she meowed

Estelle July 17th, 2020 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 755564)
She gave a purr,” I know you will, I’ll find you a mentor and a leader to make you an apprentice officially.” she meowed

”Thank you!” Goldenkit stopped in front of her mother, skipping to her followed by affectionately leaning against the older molly. She was going to be a real apprentice! Finally! Her brother was probably already towards the end of his training-- she had a lot of catching up to do now.

Mango July 17th, 2020 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estelle (Post 757888)
”Thank you!” Goldenkit stopped in front of her mother, skipping to her followed by affectionately leaning against the older molly. She was going to be a real apprentice! Finally! Her brother was probably already towards the end of his training-- she had a lot of catching up to do now.

Honeybee thought for a minute, who should I ask She thought struggling to figure out who to pick. She didn’t really have an idea of who, but she wanted them to be able to swim and fish, Goldenkit was born in Riverclan, she wanted her to be trained by Riverclan honestly.

Estelle July 22nd, 2020 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 757916)
Honeybee thought for a minute, who should I ask She thought struggling to figure out who to pick. She didn’t really have an idea of who, but she wanted them to be able to swim and fish, Goldenkit was born in Riverclan, she wanted her to be trained by Riverclan honestly.

"let's go back to camp!" Goldenkit hummed as she proudly held up her sparrow and started walking in the said direction. She wanted to show her magnificent catch, and was feeling like taking a nap, truth be spoken. So camp it was! Unless her momma wanted to do something else,,

Mango July 22nd, 2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estelle (Post 762575)
"let's go back to camp!" Goldenkit hummed as she proudly held up her sparrow and started walking in the said direction. She wanted to show her magnificent catch, and was feeling like taking a nap, truth be spoken. So camp it was! Unless her momma wanted to do something else,,

Honeybee gave a gentle nod,” Ofcourse dear.” she meowed padding behind her daughter back to camp.

Dovesong July 25th, 2020 04:40 PM

Moonstorm laid on her back and stared into the endless sky above her. "If the stars are in space, and we are the stars, then are we in space??" she wondered.

Dovesong July 25th, 2020 04:41 PM

Strongleg sat beside his mate. "Uhhh, I have no idea what your talking about," he replied.

Dovesong July 25th, 2020 04:43 PM

Two small kits sat beside them. "What's space?" asked one. "Cooobkgjfjfhxhfmfb," said the other.

Dovesong July 25th, 2020 05:00 PM

"Screw it. You boys don't understand," said Moonstorm.

Dovesong July 26th, 2020 02:17 PM

"Oh, and Dovesong would I suppose?" joked Strongleg. Moonstorm merely flicked her tail and replied, "Dovesong's still alive, so it's not much her problem." "I'm sure she'd like to know if her parents and siblings are in space," said Hawkbeak, his unnamed brother cooing a reply.

Dovesong July 26th, 2020 05:36 PM

Moonstorm sighed. "Dovesong was a miracle. I still wonder how we earned the ability to have the perfect daughter..." Strongleg agreed. Somehow, 2 black cats had a litter of 3, and the only one who survived this long was a fluffy gray and white angel, green eyed when her parents eyes were amber, and the only girl they could have ever had.

JusticeRabbit October 28th, 2020 02:32 PM

Starsong padded into camp her sister wasstill alive How could an apprentice beat me?! she said to herself.

(Open I want her to see a rouge an tell them a prophesy.)

PEPPERMINT~ October 28th, 2020 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Curious (Post 836320)
Starsong padded into camp her sister wasstill alive How could an apprentice beat me?! she said to herself.

(Open I want her to see a rouge an tell them a prophesy.)

( Unapproved prophecies aren't allowed )

JusticeRabbit October 28th, 2020 02:43 PM

(Ok.)

~Berry~ October 28th, 2020 02:56 PM

Mistkit looked around.
" What a strange place. "
She could not believe she was dead.

PEPPERMINT~ November 7th, 2020 06:56 PM

Chickadeepaw took a sharp inhale and sat up. Opening her green eyes, she realized something. Huh? This wasn't ShadowClan! And her neck didn't hurt anymore! "Oh my stars-" Was she.. dead? Oh no, what about Thornscratch? What about becoming a warrior? The small molly began to hyperventilate, pacing back in forth in a panicked manner. (Open)

Willowfern November 7th, 2020 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 (Post 843084)
Chickadeepaw took a sharp inhale and sat up. Opening her green eyes, she realized something. Huh? This wasn't ShadowClan! And her neck didn't hurt anymore! "Oh my stars-" Was she.. dead? Oh no, what about Thornscratch? What about becoming a warrior? The small molly began to hyperventilate, pacing back in forth in a panicked manner. (Open)

Runningkit sighed, oh how bored he was! If only he had someone to talk to, he suddenly heard panicked footsteps and his ears perked up, rushing forward he bumped into a she-cat,
“Hi,” He said, “I’m guessing you’ve just died? I’ve been dead for... going on a couple seasons now...”

PEPPERMINT~ November 7th, 2020 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 843097)
Runningkit sighed, oh how bored he was! If only he had someone to talk to, he suddenly heard panicked footsteps and his ears perked up, rushing forward he bumped into a she-cat,
“Hi,” He said, “I’m guessing you’ve just died? I’ve been dead for... going on a couple seasons now...”

"Who are you?" Chickadeepaw mewed, swinging her head around to face the kit. Oh no, so it was true! She decided not to answer Runningkit's question, instead remaining silent. It's just a dream, just a dream..

Willowfern November 7th, 2020 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 (Post 843098)

"Who are you?" Chickadeepaw mewed, swinging her head around to face the kit. Oh no, so it was true! She decided not to answer Runningkit's question, instead remaining silent. It's just a dream, just a dream..

“What? Can you not speak? Because that would be odd, since in Starclan all injuries are healed,” He rubs his paw on his stomach, still remembering the rock piercing through it, “Or are you too scared to speak?”

PEPPERMINT~ November 7th, 2020 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 843099)
“What? Can you not speak? Because that would be odd, since in Starclan all injuries are healed,” He rubs his paw on his stomach, still remembering the rock piercing through it, “Or are you too scared to speak?”

"I can too speak!" Chickadeepaw mewed annoyedly. "And I am not in StarClan! I'm not dead anyways." There was no way that she could be dead, not at all! This was all just some strange dream after Russetpaw knocked her out.. right?

Willowfern November 7th, 2020 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 (Post 843102)

"I can too speak!" Chickadeepaw mewed annoyedly. "And I am not in StarClan! I'm not dead anyways." There was no way that she could be dead, not at all! This was all just some strange dream after Russetpaw knocked her out.. right?

Aw, poor girl was denying it, at least she wasn’t alone, Runningkit had been alone all this time, he had now accepted his death,
“I’m sorry, but it’s true, you’re dead, cold as a stone, on the flip side.”

PEPPERMINT~ November 7th, 2020 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 843106)
Aw, poor girl was denying it, at least she wasn’t alone, Runningkit had been alone all this time, he had now accepted his death,
“I’m sorry, but it’s true, you’re dead, cold as a stone, on the flip side.”

"B- but.. my mentor! Thornscratch! My training!" Chickadeepaw fumbled over her words, beginning to cry. "I have to become a warrior!"

Willowfern November 7th, 2020 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 (Post 843108)

"B- but.. my mentor! Thornscratch! My training!" Chickadeepaw fumbled over her words, beginning to cry. "I have to become a warrior!"

“I’m sorry, I did too, but, well, I died... You’re stuck as an apprentice forever..... I’m Runningkit by the way.”

PEPPERMINT~ November 7th, 2020 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 843111)
“I’m sorry, I did too, but, well, I died... You’re stuck as an apprentice forever..... I’m Runningkit by the way.”

"But I don't want to be an apprentice forever!"
Chickadeepaw sounded a bit like a kit herself as she pouted. "I haven't even learned to hunt!"

Willowfern November 8th, 2020 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 (Post 843135)

"But I don't want to be an apprentice forever!"
Chickadeepaw sounded a bit like a kit herself as she pouted. "I haven't even learned to hunt!"

“Hunting?” His ears perked up, “Oh yeah, that’s easy, yeah, you can still learn stuff, but you’ll never age or get a new name.” Runningkit smiled.

PEPPERMINT~ November 8th, 2020 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 843277)
“Hunting?” His ears perked up, “Oh yeah, that’s easy, yeah, you can still learn stuff, but you’ll never age or get a new name.” Runningkit smiled.

This news did not at all make Chickadeepaw feel better. She would never age? Never? The molly let out a groan and flopped over onto her belly. "Will I ever see my friends again?" She asked.

Willowfern November 8th, 2020 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 (Post 843351)

This news did not at all make Chickadeepaw feel better. She would never age? Never? The molly let out a groan and flopped over onto her belly. "Will I ever see my friends again?" She asked.

“Yes-“ He paused, “When they die...”

PEPPERMINT~ November 8th, 2020 12:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 843358)
“Yes-“ He paused, “When they die...”

"What!?" Chickadeeepaw began hyperventilating again. "What about dreams? And medicine cats? And the Moonpool?"

Willowfern November 8th, 2020 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocoa <3 (Post 843359)

"What!?" Chickadeeepaw began hyperventilating again. "What about dreams? And medicine cats? And the Moonpool?"

Runningkit settled down,
“Well, unless any of your friend’s become medicine cats, well, you won’t be able to communicate with them until they inevitably die.... but don’t worry! We can still watch them from here!”

PEPPERMINT~ November 8th, 2020 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Willowfern (Post 843368)
Runningkit settled down,
“Well, unless any of your friend’s become medicine cats, well, you won’t be able to communicate with them until they inevitably die.... but don’t worry! We can still watch them from here!”

Chickadeepaw pouted. "Did you have any friends before dying?" She asked

Roseleader November 8th, 2020 01:54 PM

Horsekit is running around camp, like normal. (open)

JusticeRabbit November 8th, 2020 02:03 PM

Bliekit padded over to Horsekit. "Hi Horsekit!!" She mewed happily.
@Roseleader

Roseleader November 8th, 2020 02:12 PM

Horsekit says Hi Bluekit. @Noface

JusticeRabbit November 8th, 2020 02:17 PM

"How are you?p" Bluekit asked.
@Roseleader

Roseleader November 8th, 2020 02:21 PM

Horsekit says I,m good! @Noface