Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31)

sootsplashed June 11th, 2020 07:09 AM

Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainquail (Post 723793)

Flyfur chuckled at the kits announcement.
"You must be pretty serious about this, to come up with a demand like that." The large, heavily muscled, and thick furred cat came over and sat by the kits, watching with apt attention.

@~RooRoo~

"I am serious. Even if we are kits, we want to become strong enough to defend our clan. If we learn the basics as kits, we will have more time to learn the more advanced moves as apprentices." Bluekit eyes shone. This cat was big and muscle, and Bluekit couldn't wait to start learning some moves.
@~RooRoo~

aspen. June 11th, 2020 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cloudii (Post 723764)

Mistpelt felt like a failure, especially since Creampelt was right there. He was her best friend, she didn't like messing up in front of him. "R-right." She whispered, and hunched over the river. She didn't see any fish. She waited, then as soon as a fish splashed in front of her, she quickly caught it. It was messy, but it fed the clan.

"Good catch!" Creampelt meowed, and tried to catch another fish, but his paw slipped.

cloudii June 11th, 2020 08:39 AM

» Oh no-- »
"I'm excited for you! Kits must be amazing, they're so cute aaa!" Sparkblaze meowed. "Wait, your sister is jealous of you? Oh...i'm sorry." She said. Wow, that must be horrible The ginger cat thought, a look of sympathy crossing her face.
» @Hazel Nut »

Abyssopelagic June 11th, 2020 08:46 AM

She didn't have anything better to do and it was an honorable goal.
"That sounds like a very good idea. Just be careful not to hurt your denmates when playing in the future."
Flyfur looked about the clearing for an out of the way spot with nothing they could accidentally trip on. Finding a decent spot, she stood and used her tail to gesture for the kits to follow.
There was some moss and other stuff, but with careful sweeps of her paws, she cleared the more obstructive pieces for them in an area decently sized for them.
"Let's try to keep our sparring within here. If you are ready, I will describe the attack, show you how to do it, and then one at a time try to use it yourselves. Right now just focus on the motions, don't worry on speed just yet."

@Sootsplash @~RooRoo~

cloudii June 11th, 2020 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morning Glory (Post 723945)
"Good catch!" Creampelt meowed, and tried to catch another fish, but his paw slipped.

"Oh, thanks." Mistleap mewed, she had a habit of saying 'Oh.' a lot. "I'm sure you'll get the nest one." She said sweetly.

sootsplashed June 11th, 2020 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainquail (Post 723955)
She didn't have anything better to do and it was an honorable goal.
"That sounds like a very good idea. Just be careful not to hurt your denmates when playing in the future."
Flyfur looked about the clearing for an out of the way spot with nothing they could accidentally trip on. Finding a decent spot, she stood and used her tail to gesture for the kits to follow.
There was some moss and other stuff, but with careful sweeps of her paws, she cleared the more obstructive pieces for them in an area decently sized for them.
"Let's try to keep our sparring within here. If you are ready, I will describe the attack, show you how to do it, and then one at a time try to use it yourselves. Right now just focus on the motions, don't worry on speed just yet."

@Sootsplash @~RooRoo~

Bluekit nodded. Flyfur was fun! "Don't worry, I won't hurt my denmates." The pale she-kit turned all her focus on Flyfur, and was ready to see him do a warrior move. She wouldn't worry about speed, if that's what the warrior said. After all, Flyfur was once an apprentice!

Cobra June 11th, 2020 09:03 AM

Mistripple shrugged. "She's alright. She misses Streampaw our other sister, though."
@cwoudii
[HA! Sky's obsessed with Stream :)]

~RooRoo~ June 11th, 2020 12:18 PM

Wavekit stared in awe. Yes. I promise no cats will be hurt from unless they are in another clan! She followed at the cats gesture. Ok I will stay in this area. This sounds fun! Thank you! @Sootsplash @Rainquail

Abyssopelagic June 11th, 2020 01:00 PM

"Only for our practice," she reassured the kits gently.
"I will start simple to start. I believe this is called the forepaw slash. You use a front paw to strike in a downward arch." Flyfur moved so both kits could see the motions. She slowly swiped her paw through the air.
"It is most effect to strike for the face or neck. I would like to see you try it. When you think you have it down, try it on me. Put your weight behind your attack when you do, but not during practice, I do not wish for you to trip."
She motioned that they may begin their practice swipes.

@~RooRoo~ @Sootsplash

~RooRoo~ June 11th, 2020 01:07 PM

Wavekit thought she was doing it perfectly but she was failing measurably. @Rainquail