Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Mango June 30th, 2019 09:49 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivers (Post 600361)

Thornkit sputtered in embarrassment. He knew he was just being teased so he composed himself, "Fine! As long as I'm tough!" He mewed trying not to let Perchkit's teasing get to him.

She giggled some before pouncing on Thornkit with no warning.

appariitiion July 1st, 2019 10:21 AM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by CloverFlame (Post 600156)

Talonfeather came trotting into the clearing with a large thrush clamped in his jaws. His hunt had been rather casual but successful nonetheless. The large Tom let out a purr of happiness of he saw his mate, the very picture of beauty in his life. He quickened his pace so that he could meet with her, laying the thrush at her paws before he gave her a gentle nuzzle, “Hello beautiful,” Talonfeather murmured, shifting his long russet fur shifting as he took a seat next to his mate, pride swelling within him as he glanced at her plump belly. Soon their kits would be born, the finest in all of the clans in his opinion. “How have you been feeling?” The tom inquired, trying not to be overly protective of Amberfall, but still constantly worrying about her.

Amberfall's gaze lit up when she saw her beloved enter the clearing with a really nice piece of prey. Her muzzle twisted into a smile when he headed over, purring. "Oh, I was wondering where you were." She nuzzled Talonfeather back before eyeing the thrush. "This looks great! Amazing catch, dear," she complimented cheerfully, leaning down to take a bite of the prey. "I'm feeling really good. Nervous, but excited."

Freesia July 1st, 2019 09:12 PM

Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aquilex (Post 600116)
She nodded, making a mental note of that. Aquilexkit sniffed the golden rod. "What herb is that?" she asked curiously. A light of curiosity was alive in her dark blue eyes. She then licked up the poppy seed, almost forgetting about it in her search for medicine cat knowledge.

"This is golden rod, it'll help soothe the pain and prevent any infection," she informed the kit as she began to chew on the herb. She smiled slightly. It warmed her heart a little to see a kit with a true fascination for herbs. It wasn't something she saw everyday for sure. She had never been interested in herbs herself, but she kinda hoped her future apprentice chose this path for themselves. At first, she had actually hated being a medicine cat. So much responsibility to her Clan, and it wasn't something she picked up immediately like others might. It took a lot of hard work and dedication to get to where she was today. "Okay, I'm going to pull it out now. Then I'll lick this golden rob on and patch it up with some cobwebs, okay? Then you'll be good to go," she said. She bent down and took hold of the thorn with her teeth, preparing to pull.

Aquilex July 1st, 2019 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Delta (Post 600535)
"This is golden rod, it'll help soothe the pain and prevent any infection," she informed the kit as she began to chew on the herb. She smiled slightly. It warmed her heart a little to see a kit with a true fascination for herbs. It wasn't something she saw everyday for sure. She had never been interested in herbs herself, but she kinda hoped her future apprentice chose this path for themselves. At first, she had actually hated being a medicine cat. So much responsibility to her Clan, and it wasn't something she picked up immediately like others might. It took a lot of hard work and dedication to get to where she was today. "Okay, I'm going to pull it out now. Then I'll lick this golden rob on and patch it up with some cobwebs, okay? Then you'll be good to go," she said. She bent down and took hold of the thorn with her teeth, preparing to pull.

Aquilexkit gritted her teeth, waiting for the pain as the thorn would get yanked from her pad. In order to distract herself from it, she looked around the den. She then looked at Tallmarsh. "You're a really neat cat, Tallmarsh," she mewed softly. "I don't understand, everyone seems...so on edge around you. You're so nice." Her small tail curled, though she was definitely bigger than she had been a few moons ago as she was only a moon away from her apprentice ceremony. She flattened her ears a bit self-consciously. "Anyone who trains under you would be really lucky."

Freesia July 1st, 2019 09:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedHead (Post 600300)

@Delta

Is there such thing as having a drawback from not seeing a certain cat enough? The black-and-white feline, though exhausted and still healing from the dog fights, decided she should take a stop by then medicine den. And not to rest or get healed. Well, maybe so a certain dark tabby could check her wounds in case of infection, but not just for that. She was there to just see the adorable medicine cat.
“Snowflake! You doing anything important?” Cherrybubble pushed her way into the den, her more muscular frame making it a little harder for her to squeeze in. Bright green eyes searched the surrounding area for Tallmarsh, the warrior’s Tail-tip flicking back and forth ever so slightly. “Flintspirit finally let me have some down time from patrols, so I came to say hello.” She say down, casually licking a paw and rubbing it over her head as she waited for Tallmarsh to come out into the open. “And maybe you might want to check my dog bites, just in case.” She let out a laughing purr, tilting her head to get her other ear. “That is, if you really do care about me Snow.”

A familiar scent accompanied with an equally memorable voice floated into Tallmarsh's den, snapping her out of her thoughts and back to reality. Her mind had drifted off while cleaning the nests at the back of her den. She stood there, not really staring at the moss-lined nest as she replayed in her mind for the hundredth time the events of the battle barely two moons ago. Two moons. Had it only been that long? It felt like a lifetime and a half to the medicine cat. Her entire life had flipped on its head. She barely left her den or spoke to her Clanmates--not that they wanted anything to do with her after what she'd done to their leader. So she had resigned to finding anything she could do around her den. She had reorganized her herb store, cleaned the nests, cleared the dirt, and even decorated with some well-placed stones near the entrance. Anything to prevent her from reliving the battle again. She was thankful when a voice came through her den to pull her back to reality, and then she was all but elated when she turned and recognized the black and white molly before her. "S-Sparky! Hey..." she said, stumbling over her words. Her eyes--well, eye was wide with shock. She hadn't seen Sparky since before the battle. She had just assumed that she just wanted nothing to do with the medicine cat, like most of the Clan. She couldn't hide the tired expression that she always seemed to have nowadays. But her relief at learning that at least one cat in her life still wanted to be around her was visible in how her breath hitched at the sight of the she-cat, how her whole body seemed to relax just a little, how the faintest smile played on her maw, and how the empty look in her eyes faded just a little, making way for just a little hope. She took a few steps towards Cherrybubble, but stopped in her tracks when she mentioned injuries. "Well. why'd you have to go and get bitten? Didn't I just patch you up?" she said, attempting at a snappy but joking tone. Her expression however betrayed her worry. How many times is she going to get herself hurt? It crossed Tallmarsh's mind that maybe she kept getting hurt so she had an excuse to visit her. But no, that could never be it. She's just reckless...

Fawn July 1st, 2019 10:12 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Who would have known that ThunderClan's camp could be located under a rock? Shiverpetal wouldn't have guessed, that was for sure. But turning over pebbles in the riverbed had somehow landed him here, where he was looking around in relaxed curiosity at a camp that seemed so similar to his own in RiverClan. It was a little more enclosed than he was accustomed to with its undergrowth and oppressive trees, but he could get used to this: the nature itself was impressive, extensive foliage covering nearly everything. The cats were pleasant as well, and Shiverpetal gave out little greetings like candy toward everyone that looked in his direction. Tail swishing behind him in slow sweeps, he settled into a sunny spot in preparation for a deserved nap.

@Delta

Shivers July 1st, 2019 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 600363)
She giggled some before pouncing on Thornkit with no warning.

"Mumph!" Thornkit grunted and the she-kit pounced on him without warning. He kicked up with his hind leg to try and get Perchkit off, "Heavy..." He grunted under the weight.

Mango July 2nd, 2019 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivers (Post 600562)

"Mumph!" Thornkit grunted and the she-kit pounced on him without warning. He kicked up with his hind leg to try and get Perchkit off, "Heavy..." He grunted under the weight.

Perchkit fell off and hit the ground laughing, she knew fighting wasn’t fun for warriors, but she wasn’t a warrior.

Shivers July 2nd, 2019 04:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Okapi (Post 600604)
Perchkit fell off and hit the ground laughing, she knew fighting wasn’t fun for warriors, but she wasn’t a warrior.

Thornkit triumphantly stood up and shook the dust out of his fur when ginger kit suddenly had an amazing idea. She prodded Perchkit as she laughed, "Hey, hey! Let's go hunting for bugs!" He mewed jumping up and down in excitement.

Mango July 2nd, 2019 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shivers (Post 600683)

Thornkit triumphantly stood up and shook the dust out of his fur when ginger kit suddenly had an amazing idea. She prodded Perchkit as she laughed, "Hey, hey! Let's go hunting for bugs!" He mewed jumping up and down in excitement.

Perchkit smiled,” Sure! Though I’d rather hunt squirrel!” She meowed following Thornkit closely excited to hunt for bugs.”