Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=135)
-   -   WindClan: Life Before 2023's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64474)

tye February 27th, 2020 02:11 PM

Re: WindClan Territory

He only nodded, turning back to hide in the tall grass behind them. Stepping along quietly toward the luscious green is when his ears picked up a loud flapping and a shadow hovering over the apprentice. Hm? Before he could even turn to see what it was, pain scorch his back like thousands of needles hitting all at once. Warblerpaw screeched in pain and shock; the next thing his paws lifted from the ground unable to reach down for it. Blue eyes wildly spread large like twin blue marbles veering his sight up to a large hawk who shrilled loudly deafening the calico's ears. "H-HELP!!" he screamed, flailing his paws at the flying devil yet no avail. Any second longer he will be too high up and it'll be over! Starclan help me!
@GrapeGalaxy @Kitty Mama

Gone February 27th, 2020 07:39 PM

Re: WindClan Clearing

@pathos @Fuzzy @Starfall

Seeing the apprentice stumble out of the den, she gave him a smile. "At least you're up now and that's what matters, I guess Smallbear will catch up, hopefully, because I might have to slip in a word if he doesn't." She didn't bother responding to what he said next as they were already running late, she nodded to her apprentice and lightly tapped her side with her tail before she headed towards the entrance, often looking over her shoulder to make sure both followed her as she neared the entrance, the last thing she wanted was for one of them to fall behind.

(Also, did the two of you want to move on to the border immediatly?)

GrapeGalaxy February 27th, 2020 08:59 PM

[ @vermin @Kitty Mama]

His heart felt as if it stopped altogether. An apprentice was being lifted up from the ground by a hawk the same size as him. Owlpelt, with terror practically showering through his lungs, unsheathed his claws and hooked them onto Warblerpaw's legs. "I'M SORRY!" His broken voice yelled and without thinking another yell came out. "QUICK! BITE ON THE TALONS!"

Sneakyfox55 February 27th, 2020 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skye (Post 642427)
@Morningstar @Arie @Sneakyfox55

Wolftail scented the air as he came to a clearing. He lashed his tail once, then trained his yellow eyes on his patrol.

"We should split up. We'll cover more ground that way. Deertalon, take Creekpaw with you. Eaglesoul, I'll take you with me. Is that cool with everyone?"

"Alright," mewed Deertalon. He flicked his tail, signaling for Creekpaw to come over.

@Sassy ?

Moonraven February 27th, 2020 10:54 PM

The leader, hearing her name yowled out by an unpleasant banshee, gave a sharp lash of her tail as she turned away from her den and spotted the cat yowling at her. "Heatherspirit, unless you are dying or its an emergency, do not yowl at me or for me!" Did this she-cat think she was some unruly kit who needed to called back to the nursery... or a dog. Her head was splitting and she didn't need the yowling. "What do you want? Who is that?" Twilightstar nudged her head in the direction of the cat nearby the warrior.
@FlameQueen

plum February 27th, 2020 11:17 PM

Everything was happening so fast! One moment, Elderpaw is crouched in wait with a tail that has a mind of its own, the next she's soaring through the air just in the hopes that her prey wouldn't escape! Her cry for her mentor was loud, unmistakably a horrible offense she had to admit, but surely Batglare would overlook it this time. She was doing her darned bestest! And surely that counted more than anything else did.

She is glad when the big, dark tom shows in her peripheral vision, giving chase to the rabbit and ultimately grabbing it. It's sad to watch it struggle! The little apprentice could really only collect herself and watch hopefully as her mentor did the work, sinking his claws into the terrified little creature. It was a lovely takedown though, as far as she was concerned. Mess? What mess? That was- "Awesome!" Elderpaw exclaims. The molly dashes after Batglare, skidding in the snow behind him and looking round-eyed at the rabbit he'd killed. "That was so much fun, Batglare! Did you see me? Did you see how well I did? As soon as that rabbit heard me- sorryaboutthatbytheway- I didn't think at all, I just jumped and woOSH!" The she-cat happily yammers on and on, her mew high-pitched and strung with excitement over her first hunt. "And you were so cool! You came onto it so fast, I didn't even see you until just before you got it!" Elderpaw beams at her mentor, clearly very enamored with him and their first hunt.

@Moonraven

Moonraven February 27th, 2020 11:45 PM

Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Hmm, it seemed like she wasn't the only one who was a little on the overworked side. Her washed-out green eyes watched as the med. cat apprentice took to tend to her. The leader wasn't bothered by his moody nature, she's dealt with Batglare on a day to day basics and so Coyyotesnarl's grumpy phase or whatever it was didn't do much for her. She wasn't sure what the distrust that gleamed in his eyes was for, her interactions with this tom have been limited and small at most. She wasn't sure what she had done to earn such bitter favor from him. She set it off to the side, despite her harsh words and former dislike of his mentor, Twilightstar did her best to not let her personal emotions run the show and refused to hold things like petty grudges.
A frown of disappointment etched itself into her features as she learned that getting a simple fix for the headache wasn't going to be possible right now. Her ears fell a bit as she shut her eyes and let out a miserable sigh. It looks like she'd have to make do with the headache for now, which meant her clan was going to have to deal with an irritable leader. "Well, I don't believe a mere headache can be perceived as dire." Twilightstar responded sullenly, "How are you and Mistyfern doing in acquiring more medical knowledge?" She inquires, abrutely changes the subject with a curious tilt of her head.
@wren

Moonraven February 28th, 2020 12:12 AM

Still super loud. Batglare watched the apprentice scramble across the snow, obviously still so freaking cheerful and full of enthusiasm. The warrior continued cleaning his cut-up ear as Elderpaw bounced around and chattered with great animation. The tom loosened up immensely now that he had something to bring back to the clan and his apprentice sort of learned something. Since he felt like he had something accomplished today he was feeling a little bit better. Elderpaw's positivity also reminded him greatly of she-cat he knew some time ago. It was annoying, but the grump didn't comment on it this once. "That wasn't exactly meant to be fun, you need to learn to keep quieter when hunting. Silence is a key element when it comes to catching prey, before and after." He imparts a bit of wisdom on her. "If you're loud after every catch you'll scare off any prey in the surrounding area and anything your fellow warriors may be hunting at the time." It was fine that she was all happy about this, she just needed to learn to lower her volume.
"Despite your obvious blunder, you did pretty well for your first real hunt, Elderpaw." He half complimented the apprentice while giving his head a shake to make certain that his ear was no longer bleeding. She had left a decent impression on the warrior that wasn't completely bad. His eyes turned to the dead rabbit as he drew his tongue over his maw a few times to wash away any leftover blood on his lips. "Think you can carry that?" He questioned, the rabbit was on the plumper side compared to some of the prey around the territory. Even though Batglare could just carry it himself, Elderpaw needed to build up some muscle. He'd take over if he found her struggling too much.
@implimm

mochi February 28th, 2020 12:18 AM

Rosepaw
A figure padded slowly into the camp, its reddish-cream fur so matted with grime, and its bones nearly poking out of its skin to the point where it looked like a walking corpse. The apprentice could feel eyes on his gaunt form as he lumbered into the clearing, sunken chartreuse eyes somehow still bright and piercing as he looked around. Things had changed since he'd left. There seemed to be more order about the clan, not to mention all the bodies were gone. A fierce grimace soured his face at the state he was in. Disgusting. Not once in his life had he ever been so dirty. All because of that freaking coyote. Stars, he wanted to rip out its intestines and shove them down its throat...Rosepaw shook his head out of the illusion, bringing himself back to the present just in time to hear a loud call. Twilightstar? Who in the heck was that? What happened to Brightstar? The tom's chartreuse eyes narrowed even further as he locked his gaze onto the owner of the title, faintly recognizing the she-cat. Didn't she used to be super lazy? He didn't want to think too much on it, his stomach didn't allow him too either. He frowned again as a painful rumble ripped through his intestines. He hadn't eaten in so long that there were times he didn't feel hungry at all, but every now and then his stomach liked to remind him very painfully that he was, in fact, starving.

He thought briefly about going to the fresh-kill pile and grabbing something to eat, and stars was that a tempting thought. But he probably looked unrecognizable to his clanmates as filthy as he was and he didn't fancy getting attacked while eating. I'll just talk to this...Twilightstar real quick, then I can go eat and finally clean up my poor pelt. He briefly glanced over at the warrior who originally called her out and the kittypet beside her with a scowl. Whoever they were they could wait. He was more important. "Twilightstar, correct?" Rosepaw spoke up as he made his way over to the leader. "I'd ask what happened to Brightstar but honestly I could care less." His brows lowered as a sudden flash of exhaustion ached through his bones and clouded his mind for a brief moment. It wasn't out of disrespect that he gnashed his fangs, if anything he was only more irritated at his own horrid state. "I figured I should let you know that I'm back now. And unless you'd like to speak further I would very much like to clean myself up and get something to eat."

lio February 28th, 2020 09:13 AM

Bramblebear was hunting within the territory, her tail swaying back and forth with determination. She was exhausted, as she had been hunting all damn day, but she didn't care. The Clan needed to be fed and she needed to help. How could they grow stronger if they weren't getting as much prey as they could? Her nose wrinkled and she grimaced at her meek pile of prey hidden in the snow. Two mice, a rabbit, and a bird. It was pathetic given how long she had been hunting for, but she would only work harder.
A growl left her lips as she missed yet another catch. Bramblebear's ears flattened and she walked along a cliffside, barely paying attention to her pawsteps as she walked. The she-cat wrinkled her nose, tail swaying with irritation. She wasn't working hard enough. It wasn't working. How could she be worthy of her place in the Clan when she couldn't even catch enough prey? Bramblebear's lips pulled back and she stomped her paw on the ground, though she jumped back as it slipped on the cliff's edge. She watched the disturbed ground tumble to the land below, her eyes narrowing.
A mouse caught her attention, gaze drawn from the cliff as she immediately dropped into a crouch. The silver tabby stalked forward, dead set on catching the prey. With a light flick of her tail, Bramblebear pounced, through the mouse dashed away at the last second. It was forgotten, however, as her back paws slipped and she was sent off of the cliffside, gripping onto it with all her strength. She wildly fought to lift herself back onto safe land, but it was to no avail as her weight brought the ground to crumble under her paws. Bramblebear felt the wind soaring through her fur as she plummeted to the depths below, a loud CRACK echoing around the rock as every bone in her body broke upon impact.
But she already dead before she even hit the ground.