Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Slash-GNR December 19th, 2016 03:04 PM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 85311)
Foxclaw suddenly snapped back to reality, so sudden it took him a moment to realize what was going on. "Y-yeah, I'm fine, I'll survive" He quickly mewed, blinking at the she-cat.

Burntwhisker looked the male over. "So, what happened to you yesterday?" she asked as the female bent over to lick her flank wounds. She then looked back up to the taller feline.

FOXXRR December 19th, 2016 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 85315)
Burntwhisker looked the male over. "So, what happened to you yesterday?" she asked as the female bent over to lick her flank wounds. She then looked back up to the taller feline.

"Uh..." Foxclaw did not know how to answer, since everything yesterday was just a blur for him. "I got attacked?" He said, unable to be specific.

Slash-GNR December 19th, 2016 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 85320)
"Uh..." Foxclaw did not know how to answer, since everything yesterday was just a blur for him. "I got attacked?" He said, unable to be specific.

The female nodded, "Well, uh, I killed my first cat yesterday," she paused, "I don't really know how to feel about it," she ended as her eyes became distant as she remember how the apprentice died beneath her, under her clutches.

FOXXRR December 19th, 2016 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 85323)
The female nodded, "Well, uh, I killed my first cat yesterday," she paused, "I don't really know how to feel about it," she ended as her eyes became distant as she remember how the apprentice died beneath her, under her clutches.

"Oh, I'm sorry" Foxclaw started, and remembered how he went against a cat, but didn't even land a blow before the cat went away to fight another cat...

Slash-GNR December 19th, 2016 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 85334)
"Oh, I'm sorry" Foxclaw started, and remembered how he went against a cat, but didn't even land a blow before the cat went away to fight another cat...

"Yeah, at least it was for the protection of my clan. Ratnight needed to go," she paused, "I'm glad the other clans came to help us as well. In fact, I met a tom from Riverclan named Spottedstone," she said as she looked to Foxclaw.

FOXXRR December 19th, 2016 03:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 85344)
"Yeah, at least it was for the protection of my clan. Ratnight needed to go," she paused, "I'm glad the other clans came to help us as well. In fact, I met a tom from Riverclan named Spottedstone," she said as she looked to Foxclaw.

"Oh" Foxclaw mewed, his mind clearly somewhere else. Was the battle worth it? Couldn't there be a better solution? He was lost.

Slash-GNR December 19th, 2016 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 85346)
"Oh" Foxclaw mewed, his mind clearly somewhere else. Was the battle worth it? Couldn't there be a better solution? He was lost.

The she-cat tilted her head, "You are clearly somewhere else. What is troubling you?" she asked wanting to calm the male. She knew how it felt to worry about things.

FOXXRR December 19th, 2016 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 85353)
The she-cat tilted her head, "You are clearly somewhere else. What is troubling you?" she asked wanting to calm the male. She knew how it felt to worry about things.

"It's just that," Foxclaw mewed, "was the battle necessary? Did there have to be so many casualties?" He rested his head on the ground, not feeling well.

Slash-GNR December 19th, 2016 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NineTailsNetwork (Jason) (Post 85360)
"It's just that," Foxclaw mewed, "was the battle necessary? Did there have to be so many casualties?" He rested his head on the ground, not feeling well.

The she-cat laid down in front of the male. "I don't know to be honest. Ratnight would not step down, so I am afraid only force could be done, but what done is done. We can't do anything about it or change it. In order to defend your family from others blood has to be shed if the others resort to fighting," she wondered if that made sense to the tom.

FOXXRR December 19th, 2016 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 85377)
The she-cat laid down in front of the male. "I don't know to be honest. Ratnight would not step down, so I am afraid only force could be done, but what done is done. We can't do anything about it or change it. In order to defend your family from others blood has to be shed if the others resort to fighting," she wondered if that made sense to the tom.

Foxclaw suddenly felt happiness slowly rising, and he had no idea what the cause for the sudden change. He suddenly felt like running. "Hey, do you want to go catch prey or something?" He asked, unsure.