Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Main Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   RiverClan Training Island (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52)

Zero May 27th, 2020 07:17 PM

Re: RiverClan Training Island

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elementals (Post 711855)
Splashfury felt her head simultaneously hit Coastpaw's head. Off the sudden, her motherly instincts kicked in. She scrambled to Coastpaw and flooded him with questions. "Oh no Coastpaw! Are you okay? Did you get hurt?"
She ignored the bruise starting to swell on her head and scrambled to find moss and soak it with the cold island water and offered it to him.

As their heads smacked together with a loud clunk, Coastpaw stumbled back a bit but was able to shake away the pain, though there would probably be a bump on his forehead later. He leaned back in surprise as Splashfury suddenly came close, showering him with her worry and concern. "I'm okay!" He meowed quickly, though still took the moss she offered and instead of using it himself, he pressed it gently to her head. "My head is as hard as a rock, I'm perfectly fine." He meowed first before continuing. "I'm sorry, that was a stupid move to do in a fight where I wasn't supposed to hurt you. Are you alright?" He was young and could easily take a few good bumps to the head; he was kind of dumb as a young kid and still used to it.

Elementals May 27th, 2020 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero (Post 711871)

As their heads smacked together with a loud clunk, Coastpaw stumbled back a bit but was able to shake away the pain, though there would probably be a bump on his forehead later. He leaned back in surprise as Splashfury suddenly came close, showering him with her worry and concern. "I'm okay!" He meowed quickly, though still took the moss she offered and instead of using it himself, he pressed it gently to her head. "My head is as hard as a rock, I'm perfectly fine." He meowed first before continuing. "I'm sorry, that was a stupid move to do in a fight where I wasn't supposed to hurt you. Are you alright?" He was young and could easily take a few good bumps to the head; he was kind of dumb as a young kid and still used to it.

Splashfury blinked as Coastpaw held the moss to her bruise that was starting to swell. "Oh no, it wasn't your fault! You did it out of self-defense which will make you very strong in a battle. To be honest, you did better than me when I was an apprentice. I am fine, thank you for asking!"She purred as talked and glanced at the sky. "I think that is enough training for today. See you crocodile!"she meowed and dipped her head to her apprentice and padded back to camp and waited for him to catch up.

Zero May 27th, 2020 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elementals (Post 711899)
Splashfury blinked as Coastpaw held the moss to her bruise that was starting to swell. "Oh no, it wasn't your fault! You did it out of self-defense which will make you very strong in a battle. To be honest, you did better than me when I was an apprentice. I am fine, thank you for asking!"She purred as talked and glanced at the sky. "I think that is enough training for today. See you crocodile!"she meowed and dipped her head to her apprentice and padded back to camp and waited for him to catch up.

Coastpaw tossed the moss aside as she decided that was enough training, a bit disappointed as he still had a bunch of energy left over. "Alright, that's all good with me." He responded anyways, as he knew she must have other responsibilities. He'd just have to go practice by himself for a bit tonight he decided as Splashfury padded off towards camp. "After a while... alligator?" That wasn't how it went... was it? The apprentice scurried after her, wondering.

Bread May 27th, 2020 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 711852)
Salmonsong gave a nod,” Go ahead, and no need to be gentle, strike anywhere on me.“ she meowed hoping Duckpaw wouldn’t try the tail.

Duckpaw grinned. She got her paws ready to strike Salmonsong's back. To her dismay, she only nudged her. The young apprentice frowned, she thought she could send her flying. Duckpaw shook her head, she knew that would never happen.

Elementals May 27th, 2020 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zero (Post 711908)

Coastpaw tossed the moss aside as she decided that was enough training, a bit disappointed as he still had a bunch of energy left over. "Alright, that's all good with me." He responded anyways, as he knew she must have other responsibilities. He'd just have to go practice by himself for a bit tonight he decided as Splashfury padded off towards camp. "After a while... alligator?" That wasn't how it went... was it? The apprentice scurried after her, wondering.

(We can stop here if you would like :P)

Mango May 28th, 2020 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Bread. (Post 712053)
Duckpaw grinned. She got her paws ready to strike Salmonsong's back. To her dismay, she only nudged her. The young apprentice frowned, she thought she could send her flying. Duckpaw shook her head, she knew that would never happen.

Salmonsong smiled,” Don’t be upset, it was a good strike, just not much force. How about you simply try to attack me doing what you think will work. Think back to playfighting as a kit, and the moves I taught you, see if you can use any of the moves you tried as a kit, a lot of warrior moves aren’t too far off from the kit moves.” she meowed

Zero May 28th, 2020 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elementals (Post 712067)
(We can stop here if you would like :P)

(Alrighty!)

Bread May 28th, 2020 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 712309)
Salmonsong smiled,” Don’t be upset, it was a good strike, just not much force. How about you simply try to attack me doing what you think will work. Think back to playfighting as a kit, and the moves I taught you, see if you can use any of the moves you tried as a kit, a lot of warrior moves aren’t too far off from the kit moves.” she meowed

Duckpaw grinned. She swatted at Salmonsong, then proceeded to jump on her back and keep flailing her arms at her. This was the same technique she used at the blitz, but instead she included the new skill she had learned, and it worked pretty well.

Mango May 28th, 2020 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .Bread. (Post 712486)
Duckpaw grinned. She swatted at Salmonsong, then proceeded to jump on her back and keep flailing her arms at her. This was the same technique she used at the blitz, but instead she included the new skill she had learned, and it worked pretty well.

Salmonsong noticed that this time she made it onto her back and was flailing herself around so Salmonosong tried something to see how Duckpaw would handle the situation. She began to roll to her side.

Bread May 28th, 2020 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zesty Mango (Post 712818)
Salmonsong noticed that this time she made it onto her back and was flailing herself around so Salmonosong tried something to see how Duckpaw would handle the situation. She began to roll to her side.

Duckpaws eyes widened as she felt herself tipping over. She didn't have a strong enough grasp to Salmonsong and ended up plopping onto the floor. The young apprentice still grinned though, she was pretty proud of herself and hoped her mentor would be too.