Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Herondive Hollow (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81)

Peril January 16th, 2021 05:21 PM

Re: Herondive Hollow

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estelle (Post 900103)
Nightshiver nodded, "i-it's f-from a ro-og-ue" the young warrior meowed with a brief smile towards her apprentice before sniffing the nest again "S-stale... th-ough qu-quite sto-orng n-nothel-less. Wh-whoever this nest be-belo-onged to-o mu-must've be-en h-here a wh-while" Nightshiver statted, tilting her head lightly to the side as she thought of what to do with it. They could just leave it as it is- she'd hate to destroy someone's nest anyway- but... They couldn't stay there. So... Perhaps it was best, just in case they came back. So, Nightshiver somewhat scattered the makeshift nest, a bit uneasy doing so, but still did it. "I do-on't r-really lik-e do-doing thi-is b-ut, i-if the c-cat who-o ma-ad-e th-is c-comes b-ack, they sh-ould b-be in...info-ormed they c-can't st-ay here - pre..preferably wi-thout unne-necessary vI-iolence. A-and oth-others shoul-shouldn't ge-et the i-dea the-ey c-can ma-make a ne-est and sle-ep here ei-either," the young warrior explained, sighing once she finished "l-let's fi-inish ma-marking th-e b-border and then hea-head ba-ack" she doubted their third member would still be showing up. After a moment, the white furred molly was about to brush past a tree when she remembered, "D-did yo-our f-former men..mentor ever sh-sho-ow yo-ou the bo-borders?" She had assumed they had, considering that was usually the first thing mentors did, though there was always a chance that that hadn't been the case. Perhaps... She should've asked earlier, Nightshiver recognized that, but there was no changing it now.

l Brackenpaw l
She shook her head, "No, I don't think I had one before you since I was a loner. Wait . . . did you not know I was a loner before?" she said, tilting her head as she brushed past a tree.

Snow Fox January 16th, 2021 10:38 PM

Foxpaw smiled cheerfully as she moved about, but kept a close eye on Adderfang and the owl

Estelle January 17th, 2021 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christmassy Peril (Post 900105)
l Brackenpaw l
She shook her head, "No, I don't think I had one before you since I was a loner. Wait . . . did you not know I was a loner before?" she said, tilting her head as she brushed past a tree.

Nightshiver had proceeded to brush past the tree to mark it, stopping in her tracks and turning to look at Brackenpaw once she mentioned having been a loner. Nightshiver... Hadn't been aware of that before - oops - perhaps that's what she got for not having attended a meeting or two "I w-wasn't awa-are o-of th-at," she meowed, not going into detail as to how that must've happened "th-htought it's ni-ice t-to kn..know. A-as f-for the bo-orders.. I su-sup-pose tha-at w-will n-eed to b-be re...remedied" she approached Brackenpaw and lightly bumped her thin furred shoulder against the apprentices', just as her own mentor used to do, as she spoke "h-how abou-out I t-take yo-ou o-on a te..territo-ory t-tour to-tomor-row?"

Peril January 17th, 2021 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estelle (Post 900428)
Nightshiver had proceeded to brush past the tree to mark it, stopping in her tracks and turning to look at Brackenpaw once she mentioned having been a loner. Nightshiver... Hadn't been aware of that before - oops - perhaps that's what she got for not having attended a meeting or two "I w-wasn't awa-are o-of th-at," she meowed, not going into detail as to how that must've happened "th-htought it's ni-ice t-to kn..know. A-as f-for the bo-orders.. I su-sup-pose tha-at w-will n-eed to b-be re...remedied" she approached Brackenpaw and lightly bumped her thin furred shoulder against the apprentices', just as her own mentor used to do, as she spoke "h-how abou-out I t-take yo-ou o-on a te..territo-ory t-tour to-tomor-row?"

l Brackenpaw l
She smiled, "That would be nice." she replied to her mention of a territory tour.

Estelle January 18th, 2021 04:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christmassy Peril (Post 900577)
l Brackenpaw l
She smiled, "That would be nice." she replied to her mention of a territory tour.

Nightshiver smiled back before speaking again "w-wonderfu-ul. I th-think we're ab-abou-out do-one h-here, to-o, so sh-all we heh-head ba-back?"

Peril January 18th, 2021 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estelle (Post 901487)
Nightshiver smiled back before speaking again "w-wonderfu-ul. I th-think we're ab-abou-out do-one h-here, to-o, so sh-all we heh-head ba-back?"

l Brackenpaw l
She nodded and did one last brush past a tree. She stepped into the center of the area and sat wairing for Nightshiver to finish up.

Estelle January 18th, 2021 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Christmassy Peril (Post 901492)
l Brackenpaw l
She nodded and did one last brush past a tree. She stepped into the center of the area and sat wairing for Nightshiver to finish up.

After a last brush to a tree and look and sniff around the border, they were officially finished up. All that was left was reporting back to Finchwhisker "l-let's go-o" she meowed, smiling, and Brackenpaw. The young warrior waited a brief moment for the apprentice, then started padding back to camp.

Peril January 18th, 2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Estelle (Post 901496)
After a last brush to a tree and look and sniff around the border, they were officially finished up. All that was left was reporting back to Finchwhisker "l-let's go-o" she meowed, smiling, and Brackenpaw. The young warrior waited a brief moment for the apprentice, then started padding back to camp.

l Brackenpaw l
She got up and trotted after her mentor.

gs29513 January 24th, 2021 06:15 PM

Using any dice/rolls/number generator: (rolled by team leader)
1–60 [nothing | +0]
61–80 [mouse/frog/bird | +1]
81–94 [shrew/lizard | +2]
95–100 [squirrel/salamander | +3]

Doeflame(0)
@UpperclassFailure [Houndpaw](0)
@Paradise [Hazepaw](0)
@feather lily [Frecklepaw](0)
@Fuzzy [Flashpaw](0)

Reaching the Thunderclan border, her long legs a great advantage over the younger cats short ones, Doeflame quickly began hunting. It shouldn't need explaining what they were doing, it was hunting. Hopefully they would get going quickly and have success. Despite all the work being for a common goal, Doeflame would be remis if she denied that she wanted to have her team come out on top.

Jade13 January 24th, 2021 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gs29513 (Post 906529)

Using any dice/rolls/number generator: (rolled by team leader)
1–60 [nothing | +0]
61–80 [mouse/frog/bird | +1]
81–94 [shrew/lizard | +2]
95–100 [squirrel/salamander | +3]

Doeflame(0)
@UpperclassFailure [Houndpaw](0)
@Paradise [Hazepaw](0)
@feather lily [Frecklepaw](0)
@Fuzzy [Flashpaw](0)

Reaching the Thunderclan border, her long legs a great advantage over the younger cats short ones, Doeflame quickly began hunting. It shouldn't need explaining what they were doing, it was hunting. Hopefully they would get going quickly and have success. Despite all the work being for a common goal, Doeflame would be remis if she denied that she wanted to have her team come out on top.

(Frogpaw not frecklepaw and you role right? It just says by team leader like when do you role?)