Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ShadowClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=133)
-   -   ShadowClan Life Before Destruction (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30)

Slash-GNR December 25th, 2016 06:06 PM

Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooBaby171 (Post 96323)
(Neither do I)
Blackblaze felt a large grin spread across his face as the Molly scooted closer. He felt all warm and fuzzy inside and felt his ears grow hot. He decided to take a risk and twirled his tail with hers.

(What? Blackblaze making the first move? He must really like this girl... -maniacal laughter-)

Sandspckle's fur was hot now. She purred as their tails touched. She then put her head under his and rubbed it against his neck. She purred in the process.

(Wow, I wish my irl relationships worked this way xD)

Mayflower December 25th, 2016 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 96354)
Sandspckle's fur was hot now. She purred as their tails touched. She then put her head under his and rubbed it against his neck. She purred in the process.

(Wow, I wish my irl relationships worked this way xD)

(I know ha)
Blackblaze rubbed against Sandspeckle and purred. He smiled and whispered "I've actually waited for this since I laid eyes on you, Sandspeckle. You are so beautiful."

(To me, can't you see? Ha, Little Rascals reference)

Slash-GNR December 25th, 2016 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooBaby171 (Post 96643)
(I know ha)
Blackblaze rubbed against Sandspeckle and purred. He smiled and whispered "I've actually waited for this since I laid eyes on you, Sandspeckle. You are so beautiful."

(To me, can't you see? Ha, Little Rascals reference)

Sandspeckle closed her eyes and purred. "I have been wanting to be with you ever since I met you," she purred.

( I love that movie!)

Mayflower December 25th, 2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 96684)
Sandspeckle closed her eyes and purred. "I have been wanting to be with you ever since I met you," she purred.

( I love that movie!)

"Me too, Sandy. Me too. Blackblaze purred again and rubbed up against Sandspeckle.

(I got a pickle, I got a pickle... )

Slash-GNR December 25th, 2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooBaby171 (Post 96696)
"Me too, Sandy. Me too. Blackblaze purred again and rubbed up against Sandspeckle.

(I got a pickle, I got a pickle... )

(xD)

The she cat smiled at her new nickname. She then looked at the sky, "I think it is time we get to the den," she chuckled. "Want to join me?" she asked waving her tail and looking at the tom.

Mayflower December 25th, 2016 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 96717)
(xD)

The she cat smiled at her new nickname. She then looked at the sky, "I think it is time we get to the den," she chuckled. "Want to join me?" she asked waving her tail and looking at the tom.

(Look at my pic! It's Blackblaze by XxEclipseMoonxX)
"Of course." Blackblaze stood and caught up with Sandy, then walked into the Warriors den with her.

(Now what)

Slash-GNR December 25th, 2016 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MooBaby171 (Post 96725)
(Look at my pic! It's Blackblaze by XxEclipseMoonxX)
"Of course." Blackblaze stood and caught up with Sandy, then walked into the Warriors den with her.

(Now what)

(Idk do u want to time skip or rp tomorrow?

Mayflower December 25th, 2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cedar (Post 96732)
(Idk do u want to time skip or rp tomorrow?

(Let's just rp tomorrow, I have to sleep soon anyway)

Lillyblossom December 26th, 2016 02:12 AM

Briarpaw walked out of the apprentice's den and stretched, getting the last bits of sleep out of her limbs. She looked around the clearing for someone to talk to and spotted Lionkit near the nursery. She walked over to him and sat down in a sunny spot nearby, starting to groom herself. "Hi Lionkit!" she said cheerfully.

lone December 26th, 2016 02:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lillyblossom (Post 96963)
Briarpaw walked out of the apprentice's den and stretched, getting the last bits of sleep out of her limbs. She looked around the clearing for someone to talk to and spotted Lionkit near the nursery. She walked over to him and sat down in a sunny spot nearby, starting to groom herself. "Hi Lionkit!" she said cheerfully.

Lionkit looked up from where he was sitting, the golden tom's ears swiveling around and his head following to look in Briarpaw's direction. "Oh hi, Briarpaw? How's training going; good, I hope?" Lionkit asked with a friendly purr, his expression pleased to see her. The tom's golden brown hues scanned Briarpaw, trying to see if there were any body signals that would give themselves away...anything that would show her frustration or anger, but he couldn't spot anything. The tom got to his paws with a shrug, before stiffening and feeling his limbs scream in protest. I shouldn't be that sore. One of the great mysteries of life. Lionkit thought with a sigh. More then anything, he wanted to be an apprentice with Briarpaw, training alongside the older she cat. He looked up to her. She had always been like an older sister, someone he could count on and trust, and he supposed that was the way it would always be. His feelings would never change. Ever.