Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Burrclan, of the Very Short Cats (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8939)

~Silverkit~ January 7th, 2019 05:46 PM

Re: Burrclan, of the Very Short Cats

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 563031)
Sunstone took a few steps towards her and began to help her dry her fur.

After awhile of both of them trying to get it dry it finally got damp. "I think that's enough. Thank you" Tinyflower said. She got up and stretched.

Ainz Ooal Gown January 8th, 2019 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverkit~ (Post 563036)
After awhile of both of them trying to get it dry it finally got damp. "I think that's enough. Thank you" Tinyflower said. She got up and stretched.

"Not a problem." He said., getting up.

~Silverkit~ January 8th, 2019 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadomaru (Post 563107)
"Not a problem." He said., getting up.

I think I need to get to sleep since I'm a bit tired." Tinyflower said and yawned.

panchiko January 8th, 2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 561839)
(I replied to this like six different times I swear)
There was a faint yowling sound from outside and the twolegs walked into the house, carrying a very unhappy Firefang in a cat carrier.
"KITTYPET GET ME OUT OF HERE I WILL FLAY THESE CLAWLESS MUMBLING GIANTS THEY HAVE TOUCHED ME!!"

(Sorry this took forever!)
"Was it when you woke, or sometime after?" No discharge. "I'm going to check you for fever." He lifted a paw to touch her nose with his pad. If it was hot, she would have a fever.
(Also, do YOU know what's up with Starstar, or am I going to have to have Pebblesmoke puzzle it out for himself?)

Starstar flinched as Pebblesmoke attempted to touch her nose, shaking her head. "Excuse me, why do you need to check my nose?" she inquired, staring at Pebblesmoke's eyes intently. Her tail flicked the medicine cat's nose in return, and she tilted his head at him quirkily. Her vision dizzied for a few seconds but she shook herself to remove the effects. "Okay, touch my nose if you must." she said reluctantly, making her nose vulnerable to Pebblesmoke's dirty paws. Well, they appeared unclean to her, but perhaps he had cleansed them sometime today. The BurrClan leader flashed a half-hearted, forced smile at the male, trying to ease the awkward air in the den. Starstar hated that. No matter where she went, no matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried to get rid of it, there was an awkward aura around her that was unflattering. It made her socially awkward and the air around her unnerving. It simply did not make her look good as a leader, and she didn't like that in the slightest. After all, she wanted to be a role model to the BurrClan deputy. Whether Littlewhisker or Jaymoon turned out to be leader, she wanted to make sure she made a good impression on them as Clan leader. Starstar shook herself, this time to stop herself from thinking about off-topic topics. "What's the problem?" she asked Pebblesmoke, a bit annoyingly.
(( Pebblesmoke can figure it out. hes a smart bby. :heartbounce:
i, on the other hand, am not. ))

~Silverkit~ January 9th, 2019 05:07 PM

Tinyflower woke up and stretched. Personally she didn't feel any better but she would try to hide it. She started having a coughing fit again. She walked out of the warriors den and saw Snakepaw. "Have u gotten any better" she asked and sneezed.
@Shadomaru

Ainz Ooal Gown January 9th, 2019 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverkit~ (Post 563313)
Tinyflower woke up and stretched. Personally she didn't feel any better but she would try to hide it. She started having a coughing fit again. She walked out of the warriors den and saw Snakepaw. "Have u gotten any better" she asked and sneezed.
@Shadomaru

(Snakepaw is still in the apprentice den. You'd have to go in and see him)

Rivergold January 29th, 2019 07:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopekitt (Post 563201)
Starstar flinched as Pebblesmoke attempted to touch her nose, shaking her head. "Excuse me, why do you need to check my nose?" she inquired, staring at Pebblesmoke's eyes intently. Her tail flicked the medicine cat's nose in return, and she tilted his head at him quirkily. Her vision dizzied for a few seconds but she shook herself to remove the effects. "Okay, touch my nose if you must." she said reluctantly, making her nose vulnerable to Pebblesmoke's dirty paws. Well, they appeared unclean to her, but perhaps he had cleansed them sometime today. The BurrClan leader flashed a half-hearted, forced smile at the male, trying to ease the awkward air in the den. Starstar hated that. No matter where she went, no matter what she did, no matter how hard she tried to get rid of it, there was an awkward aura around her that was unflattering. It made her socially awkward and the air around her unnerving. It simply did not make her look good as a leader, and she didn't like that in the slightest. After all, she wanted to be a role model to the BurrClan deputy. Whether Littlewhisker or Jaymoon turned out to be leader, she wanted to make sure she made a good impression on them as Clan leader. Starstar shook herself, this time to stop herself from thinking about off-topic topics. "What's the problem?" she asked Pebblesmoke, a bit annoyingly.
(( Pebblesmoke can figure it out. hes a smart bby. :heartbounce:
i, on the other hand, am not. ))

(>~< Chica that was kind of a rhetorical question for you to get a move on in saying what's up with her...she's your charrie! Ehhh I don't wanna cure this at 5 am, I don't even know what the cure IS...*sigh* oh well.....so is her nose hot or not?)

After a moment he set his paw down and nodded to himself. "You've been feeling dizzy, and have been having headaches, correct? Have you had *any* other symptoms?" He asked, looking at her dead on

panchiko January 29th, 2019 08:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 567673)
(>~< Chica that was kind of a rhetorical question for you to get a move on in saying what's up with her...she's your charrie! Ehhh I don't wanna cure this at 5 am, I don't even know what the cure IS...*sigh* oh well.....so is her nose hot or not?)

After a moment he set his paw down and nodded to himself. "You've been feeling dizzy, and have been having headaches, correct? Have you had *any* other symptoms?" He asked, looking at her dead on

(( x her nose is hot
shes got a fever ))

Starstar thought for a moment, then gave a slight nod. "I've been feeling some pain in my backlegs, but that's because they're sore from how much running I've been doing. Wait....WHY'S IT SO HOT IN HERE? I'm sweating!" she exclaimed, noticing him giving her an odd look. The female stared right back at him, waiting for a response from the medicine cat. The BurrClan leader studied his facial expressions. You could tell a lot about what somecat was going to say from their facial expressions.

panchiko February 6th, 2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 562629)
The medicine cat glanced past Starstar with a sigh. "What now?" @Hopekit "You, don't go anywhere. We're not finished," he said to his Leader. "Tinyflower, why are you soaked?" He hoped he could get this over with quickly before Starstar tried to run off.

(Thanks!)
"I already told you what happened," she grumbled. She remained in her tight ball, but started to lean into his comforting warmth.

"uhuh, righttt…," she responded. "don't go anywhere," she muttered to herself as she tiptoed around Pebblesmoke's figure. just uh, don't move, pebblesmoke, and everything will be just fine, she thought to herself, narrowly dodging a tuft of the medicine cat's fur as the female squeezed through the entrance and exit of the medicine cat den. smirking to herself, she wobbled on unsteady knees to her den, swaying. starstar flickered her tail around casually and characteristically, ears twitching suspiciously.

Rivergold February 24th, 2019 01:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopekitt (Post 569911)
"uhuh, righttt…," she responded. "don't go anywhere," she muttered to herself as she tiptoed around Pebblesmoke's figure. just uh, don't move, pebblesmoke, and everything will be just fine, she thought to herself, narrowly dodging a tuft of the medicine cat's fur as the female squeezed through the entrance and exit of the medicine cat den. smirking to herself, she wobbled on unsteady knees to her den, swaying. starstar flickered her tail around casually and characteristically, ears twitching suspiciously.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopekitt (Post 567685)
(( x her nose is hot
shes got a fever ))

Starstar thought for a moment, then gave a slight nod. "I've been feeling some pain in my backlegs, but that's because they're sore from how much running I've been doing. Wait....WHY'S IT SO HOT IN HERE? I'm sweating!" she exclaimed, noticing him giving her an odd look. The female stared right back at him, waiting for a response from the medicine cat. The BurrClan leader studied his facial expressions. You could tell a lot about what somecat was going to say from their facial expressions.

"Starstar what are you doing?" Pebblesmoke asked. "You're sick! You need to rest! What if you get the entire clan sick?"

panchiko February 24th, 2019 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 574914)
"Starstar what are you doing?" Pebblesmoke asked. "You're sick! You need to rest! What if you get the entire clan sick?"

starstar stopped dead in her tracks. "well, uhm, are you sure i'm contagious?" she inquired, turning around to stare Pebblesmoke dead in the eyeballs. "because if i'm not, then...…" she flicked her tail in the direction of her den to gesture at what her next move would be, assuming she wasn't contagious and wouldn't endanger her clan. starstar made a small cough, making sure it was inaudible to the medicine cat.

Rivergold April 1st, 2019 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hope (Post 574935)

starstar stopped dead in her tracks. "well, uhm, are you sure i'm contagious?" she inquired, turning around to stare Pebblesmoke dead in the eyeballs. "because if i'm not, then...…" she flicked her tail in the direction of her den to gesture at what her next move would be, assuming she wasn't contagious and wouldn't endanger her clan. starstar made a small cough, making sure it was inaudible to the medicine cat.

He caught the movement of the cough, then sighed. "If you are going to your den, then I won't stop you, but please make sure that you tell Littlewhisker to take over your duties while you rest."

panchiko April 1st, 2019 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 583491)
He caught the movement of the cough, then sighed. "If you are going to your den, then I won't stop you, but please make sure that you tell Littlewhisker to take over your duties while you rest."

starstar agreed reluctantly, knowing it would be all too selfish to leave the clan without a proper, functional leader- even if it wasn't her. "thanks, pebblesmoke," she added as she got ready to leave the medicine cat den, giving him a thin, lighthearted smile. with that simple goodbye, she left the den soundlessly, with nothing but an infinitesimal twitch of her whiskers. now, where is littlewhisker? sometimes it was so difficult to find the lad, and starstar, quite unequivocally, wasn't in the mood to go on an expedition to find the acting deputy. alas, the burrclan leader had no choice. "littlewhisker?" the female called out in that fragile voice of hers, a cough making its way out of her mouth. stupid sickness with its dumb coughs, she thought woefully.

Ainz Ooal Gown April 25th, 2019 08:39 AM

Badabababaa I'm gonna bump this