Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The mad sickness ( wolf rp ) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12582)

¤Insert_User_Name¤ January 18th, 2018 07:26 AM

Re: The mad sickness ( wolf rp )

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivergold (Post 457223)
(Squirrel.)

(Hey @Sasukewolf (madness) is it ok if I join as just a squirrel? For Timber?)

Hmmm... Permission granted! The sqweral is back!!! XD

Galaxy Of Wisdom January 18th, 2018 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 457308)

Competition!!! X3

Rivergold January 18th, 2018 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 457308)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 457313)
Competition!!! X3

(Yuuuuuuuuusssssssss)
A pretty red squirrel heard the commotion, jumping at the howl. Curious, she leaped through the branches, halting above three wolves fighting.

Fuzzy January 18th, 2018 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 457267)
Hades growls loudly as she suddenly jumps back. Her teeth were showing now as she growled “ what’s this? Already over me huh? Timber! If only you were smart! I may have fallen for you again! But no... you just had to die now!” She says as she looks at the new one “ you’re blood will spill onto my land!” She growls loudly as she suddenly howls loudly and clearly

Frost almost let out a smirk. She was to confident, she believed she could win. She had beaten the other wolf today, who was just as crazy. Keeping her snow white ears flat against her head she waited for Hades to strike. "Will it?" She asked almost trying to get on the mad wolf's nerves.

(I'm lazy. @Rivergold @¤Insert_User_Name¤ )

Rivergold January 19th, 2018 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 457874)
Frost almost let out a smirk. She was to confident, she believed she could win. She had beaten the other wolf today, who was just as crazy. Keeping her snow white ears flat against her head she waited for Hades to strike. "Will it?" She asked almost trying to get on the mad wolf's nerves.

The squirrel chattered, flicking her tail at all the hubbub.

¤Insert_User_Name¤ January 19th, 2018 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 457874)

Timber looked at the new wolf. "Stay out of this. This isn't anything you want to be involved in." He said, growling as he heard Hades and turning to look at her. "Why don't you stop talking and actually fight?" He said with a smirk on his face, growling loudly again.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

Rivergold January 20th, 2018 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ (Post 457892)
Timber looked at the new wolf. "Stay out of this. This isn't anything you want to be involved in." He said, growling as he heard Hades and turning to look at her. "Why don't you stop talking and actually fight?" He said with a smirk on his face, growling loudly again.
@Sasukewolf (madness)

(*tired of waiting for someone to post*)
The squirrel chattered in the tree.