Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thunderglade (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

Brightlight November 12th, 2021 10:45 PM

Re: Thunderglade

@Whirlpaw

--Slatefrost--

Slatefrost looked solemnly over the Windclan and Thunderclan border. He didn't know why he came here, no, that was a lie. He knew why he came here. He was thinking of his brother Sootash again. Sootash, with his adventurous attitude and his charming personality. Sootash, who was his only living family. Sootash, who was gone, who was missing.

Slatefrost swallowed, and shook Sootash out of his head. No, he should go back. It wasn't worth dwelling on memories like this. This wasn't good.

~whirl~ November 13th, 2021 11:37 AM

Iceblaze didn't know why her paws took her to the WindClan border. When she got there, she spotted another cat. "Hello!" She mewed, loudly and VERY cheerfully. @Brightlight
(Sorry it's short)

Brightlight November 13th, 2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whirlpaw (Post 1095998)
Iceblaze didn't know why her paws took her to the WindClan border. When she got there, she spotted another cat. "Hello!" She mewed, loudly and VERY cheerfully. @Brightlight
(Sorry it's short)

—Slatefrost—

So invested in his thoughts, Slatefrost didn’t notice the Thunderclan cat sneak up on him. When the cat suddenly called a very enthusiastic ‘hello’, Slatefrost stumbled backwards comically, his eyes wide. “Wha- oh.” Slatefrost said, blinking a few times as he gathered his wits. “Hello.” He meowed. “Sorry, I didn’t see you there. I’m Slatefrost, and you are…?”

(Pssh. It’s fine)

~whirl~ November 13th, 2021 05:15 PM

"That's okay! I'm Iceblaze! Do ya wanna play Clan?" Iceblaze was super excited today. And yes, 'acting like a kit' is normal for her. "Or, we could play moss-ball, but we don't have any moss. Hmm.." Iceblaze didn't seem to notice Slatefrost was in a enemy clan.
@Brightlight

Brightlight November 13th, 2021 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whirlpaw (Post 1096196)
"That's okay! I'm Iceblaze! Do ya wanna play Clan?" Iceblaze was super excited today. And yes, 'acting like a kit' is normal for her. "Or, we could play moss-ball, but we don't have any moss. Hmm.." Iceblaze didn't seem to notice Slatefrost was in a enemy clan.
@Brightlight

—Slatefrost—

“Oh……” Slatefrost trailed off, feeling guilty. “Sorry Iceblaze, but I’m not too keen on intruding on your territory. Here, how about this. How about we play, um, a guessing game? Or some other game that involves not crossing the border? Slatefrost offered, apologetically. He really didn’t want to make Iceblaze feel bad, so hopefully they could come up with a game they could play that wouldn’t involve crossing borders and getting yelled at by Leaders. Slatefrost was all too familiar with that, from his time as an apprentice.

~whirl~ November 13th, 2021 05:34 PM

"Okay! Let's play Slatefrost-And-Iceblaze-Run-Around-Like-Their-Crazy!" Iceblaze smiled. "I'll be carefulnot to run on your territory, promise!"
@Brightlight

Brightlight November 13th, 2021 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whirlpaw (Post 1096218)
"Okay! Let's play Slatefrost-And-Iceblaze-Run-Around-Like-Their-Crazy!" Iceblaze smiled. "I'll be carefulnot to run on your territory, promise!"
@Brightlight

--Slatefrost--

Slatefrost shook his head in amusement. "Alright, sounds like a plan. Do we want to start now?" Slatefrost looked around, hoping a patrol wouldn't come across them. He wouldn't know how to explain himself.

~whirl~ November 14th, 2021 09:12 AM

"Mhm! Let's start!" Iceblaze yowled, starting to run around like she was crazy. "This is fun!" She called to Slatefrost, excitedly.
@Brightlight

Brightlight November 14th, 2021 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whirlpaw (Post 1096666)
"Mhm! Let's start!" Iceblaze yowled, starting to run around like she was crazy. "This is fun!" She called to Slatefrost, excitedly.
@Brightlight

--Slatefrost--

"Very fun." Slatefrost bit back a smile.

Slatefrost looked around one last time, then began to run half-heartedly in a circle, almost tripping over his long tail as he did so.

For some reason, he wasn't lying. This was fun. It felt kind of...stress relieving. Slatefrost ran faster, not half-heartedly anymore.

~whirl~ November 14th, 2021 09:23 AM

"Hey Slatefrost, let's have a race to see who can run in a circle faster!" Iceblaze yelled, VERY LOUDLY. She started running in a circle as fast as she could. This was really fun! Well, now Iceblaze looked SUPER CRAZY, as all she was doing was running in a circle and sometimes squealing.
@Brightlight