Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Supernatural Academy (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12851)

Frosty December 3rd, 2017 11:09 AM

Re: Supernatural Academy

Thanks!

Blake sat upon the school building , panting softly . For anyone else with wings they could have just flown on top of it . But for her , she attempted to do it with one wing, resulting in her half climbing up , leaving her out of breath . She stared out on the school’s grounds, thinking to herself , whispering softly

Sebastian wore a smirk on his face as his eyes scanned the halls he walked in . He was terribly bored, looking something to do that would elimate that feeling that he despised so much

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 11:11 AM

Isla was outside of the Academy. She was sitting on a tree branch, She wasn't much of a talk. Talking to others made her frightened and nervous so she just hangs out by herself with her pet raven.

BTS.official.__ December 3rd, 2017 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 432280)
Thanks!

Blake sat upon the school building , panting softly . For anyone else with wings they could have just flown on top of it . But for her , she attempted to do it with one wing, resulting in her half climbing up , leaving her out of breath . She stared out on the school’s grounds, thinking to herself , whispering softly

Sebastian wore a smirk on his face as his eyes scanned the halls he walked in . He was terribly bored, looking something to do that would elimate that feeling that he despised so much

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 432281)
Isla was outside of the Academy. She was sitting on a tree branch, She wasn't much of a talk. Talking to others made her frightened and nervous so she just hangs out by herself with her pet raven.

Nightmare looked around the halls. Her skeleton appearance was striking an beautiful and wasn't worn down by the years she was alive.

Brielle looked around the in the forest, she let out a sigh and looked up at the trees. It was breathtaking

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 432283)
Nightmare looked around the halls. Her skeleton appearance was striking an beautiful and wasn't worn down by the years she was alive.

Brielle looked around the in the forest, she let out a sigh and looked up at the trees. It was breathtaking

Uma a tiger girl was sitting in a tree close to the school building, her blue tiger eyes watched Blake.

Isla thought she heard footsteps and was about to fly to a higher branch but one her wings was tangled in something and she ended up falling down the tree. ``Oof!`` She grunted and tried to get up but she felt weak and her head was dizzy. She soon fainted

BTS.official.__ December 3rd, 2017 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 432287)
Isla thought she heard footsteps and was about to fly to a higher branch but one her wings was tangled in something and she ended up falling down the tree. ``Oof!`` She grunted and tried to get up but she felt weak and her head was dizzy. She soon fainted

(Sorry I had to make Nightmare Bones a sister, you can go look what she looks like. )

Brielle's ears perked as she heard noises.

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 432292)
(Sorry I had to make Nightmare Bones a sister, you can go look what she looks like. )

Brielle's ears perked as she heard noises.

I saw! And I just love how females are taking over this roleplay XD))

Isla's eyes were blurry and blackness washed over her.

BTS.official.__ December 3rd, 2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 432294)
I saw! And I just love how females are taking over this roleplay XD))

Isla's eyes were blurry and blackness washed over her.

Same xD I had to change her name to Dalilah too)

"Who's there." she called, fear was in her voice. She hid her half scared up face with her hair. Her blue eyes wide as she looked around.

Mystic December 3rd, 2017 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ (Post 432298)
Same xD I had to change her name to Dalilah too)

"Who's there." she called, fear was in her voice. She hid her half scared up face with her hair. Her blue eyes wide as she looked around.

Isla's pet raven named Midnight, called a alarm. Midnight flew to the person nearby. It landed on her shoulder and squawked and pointed it's wing towards the direction of Isla.

BTS.official.__ December 3rd, 2017 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mystic (Post 432299)
Isla's pet raven named Midnight, called a alarm. Midnight flew to the person nearby. It landed on her shoulder and squawked and pointed it's wing towards the direction of Isla.

Brielle turned and looked at Isla, she didn't like to talk to anyone so she backed away slowly.

Frosty December 3rd, 2017 12:05 PM

Blake sensed something , or someone in fact, near her . She stood quickly , her wing wrapping around her body, her eyes peering through the roughed up feathers