Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Wildtale! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9329)

Webpaw All The Way~ July 30th, 2017 06:21 PM

Re: Wildtale!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ (Post 337089)

(But what about the Sans from this world?)

(He accidentally killed him?)

Wildy~ =3 July 30th, 2017 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webpaw & Co (Post 337095)
(He accidentally killed him?)

(Nu. He's important to the plot.)

Webpaw All The Way~ July 30th, 2017 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ (Post 337098)

(Nu. He's important to the plot.)

(Hmm.. I don't know then. Do you have any ideas?)

Ariii July 30th, 2017 06:29 PM

I haven't made any oc's

CreatureOfHabit July 30th, 2017 06:30 PM

Form (You MUST do this):

Name: Sara
Looks: A demon with long horns bent and the left and right side of her head, two upside down crosses for eyes. Wears a red scarf with a black sweater dress that has a red stripe in the middle. Has a pointy tale on the end.
Perso: Very shy, and tries hard to please her dad by getting her grades up. Very uneasy but loyal and distant.
Sexuality: Idk yet..
Other: She is the Demon of Gluttony, but she tries to keep it at bay, and a secret by binging on the Monday and Friday of the first and last week of each month, and not eating the rest of the time.
Her "dad" is a demon guardian that was assigned to raise her until she was of age to go back. His name is Major Styx.

Wildy~ =3 July 30th, 2017 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webpaw & Co (Post 337100)
(Hmm.. I don't know then. Do you have any ideas?)

(Maybe eventually [after my charrie meets this world's Sans tho], TT comes and does something to make Sans hide [maybe tell him he needs to meet my charrie at the Judgement hall or something XD idk])
Quote:

Originally Posted by Summerleaf (Post 337108)
I haven't made any oc's

(It's easy)
Quote:

Originally Posted by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd (Post 337109)
Form (You MUST do this):

Name: Sara
Looks: A demon with long horns bent and the left and right side of her head, two upside down crosses for eyes. Wears a red scarf with a black sweater dress that has a red stripe in the middle. Has a pointy tale on the end.
Perso: Very shy, and tries hard to please her dad by getting her grades up. Very uneasy but loyal and distant.
Sexuality: Idk yet..
Other: She is the Demon of Gluttony, but she tries to keep it at bay, and a secret by binging on the Monday and Friday of the first and last week of each month, and not eating the rest of the time.
Her "dad" is a demon guardian that was assigned to raise her until she was of age to go back. His name is Major Styx.

(Accepted!)

Webpaw All The Way~ July 30th, 2017 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ (Post 337116)

(Maybe eventually [after my charrie meets this world's Sans tho], TT comes and does something to make Sans hide [maybe tell him he needs to meet my charrie at the Judgement hall or something XD idk])

(It's easy)

(Accepted!)

(or maybe he throws him into the void, but he finds his way out. And This worlds sans and TT fight.)

Wildy~ =3 July 30th, 2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webpaw & Co (Post 337118)
(or maybe he throws him into the void, but he finds his way out. And This worlds sans and TT fight.)

(For my charrie's love XD Sure but make sure that's after this world Sans meets my charrie first.)

Webpaw All The Way~ July 30th, 2017 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ~Wildmoon~ (Post 337120)

(For my charrie's love XD Sure but make sure that's after this world Sans meets my charrie first.)

(Alright! Who's this worlds Sans tho?)

Wildy~ =3 July 30th, 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Webpaw & Co (Post 337127)
(Alright! Who's this worlds Sans tho?)

(I might take him cause plot reasons XD but no one yet)