Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   Thunderclan Camp Repairs (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36436)

Jade13 March 9th, 2021 10:02 AM

Re: Thunderclan Camp Repairs

@Jackpot

jaypaw walked up i would like to help he said calmly

riverpaw nodded can i help? she asked

asenkit ran up i-i h-help!? he asked hapily

Wolfgirl8 March 9th, 2021 10:13 AM

Forestpaw bounded over to Eveningmist. Hopefully they could repair the camp quickly so that the injured would have somewhere to rest(because she suspected the medicine den was at full capacity already).
I can help,
( @Jackpot )

gs29513 March 9th, 2021 11:06 AM

Fleetwind trotted over, keeping the weight on his paw light. He didn't want to crunch any damage into it that wasn't going to be fixable.

spade March 9th, 2021 11:09 AM

Splitstorm
Padding back through the torn up camp entrance after having helped bury the dead with Buckstar and Cloudpounce, Splitstorm was ready to lie down. Everything ached, and the gash in her flank was starting to crust over. But her ears flicked towards Eveningmists' voice, and she turned away from the medicine den that she had been headed to. "I'm ready to help," she breathed, forcing her limbs to stop shaking so she could stand tall, ready for assignment.

~Fierce~ March 9th, 2021 11:13 AM

~Silverclaw~
Silverclaw padded to Eveningmist and the others gathered there. "I'm ready to help." Silverclaw meowed.

*-*Magic....*-* :D March 9th, 2021 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fawnhearted (Post 940024)
Fawnkit bounced over, he was still a kit but his apprenticeship had been delayed and he knew that him and his sister could probably help drag rubble to the edge of camp for other warriors and apprentices to drag out.
"Me and my sister can help!", he turned enthusiastically to Mosskit before sheepishly adding "I mean if you want to". He had a habit of getting to excited before even asking if the other people wanted to.
@Hazelfrost @Jackpot

Mosskit walked over to Fawnkit. “Fawnkit, we could get some new moss for the elders, if we bring a warrior?” Mosskit asked her brother Fawnkit.

@Jackpot

Topaz March 9th, 2021 02:40 PM

@Jackpot

Silverwave heard Eveningmist call cats over to repair the camp. She sighed. The she-cat wanted so badly to help, and being the cat fighting alongside Buckstar before he was injured, she would be haunted with that thought for the rest of her life.
All she wanted to do was help her clan.
To be loyal to her leader.
And to be loyal to Starclan.
Silverwave quickly padded to Eveningmist and asked, ¨I will help, what would you like me to do?¨

*-*Magic....*-* :D March 9th, 2021 03:42 PM

Hazelkit sniffed the air, she scented Eveningmist. “Come on Hopekit i scented Eveningmist!” Hazelkit walked over to Eveningmist. “Can me and Hopekit help with something?” She asked Eveningmist.

@Jackpot
@leopardstrike4

~|Snow Leopard|~ March 9th, 2021 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hazelfrost (Post 940526)
Hazelkit sniffed the air, she scented Eveningmist. “Come on Hopekit i scented Eveningmist!” Hazelkit walked over to Eveningmist. “Can me and Hopekit help with something?” She asked Eveningmist.

@Jackpot
@leopardstrike4

Hopekit looked at her paws then looked up, nodding.

@Jackpot
@Hazelfrost

*-*Magic....*-* :D March 9th, 2021 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopardstrike4 (Post 940529)
Hopekit looked at her paws then looked up, nodding.

@Jackpot
@Hazelfrost

(Me: sings: just keep waiting, just keep waiting waiting..... I AM WAITING!)