Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Warriors' Den (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64480)

Ragwort June 21st, 2023 03:51 PM

Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1433333)
Scalescar walked into the warriors den his ears flattening as he carefully stepped on the ground in front of him, Nice and quiet he made his way to the back of the den. he probably needed to make himself a nest, but that would be hard while blind.

[open]

"good day Scalescar" Rockshard meowed from her nest, moving her head to watch the tom. She Purred Gently, today she was sure, would be a good day. though one could always be wrong she assumed.

The Dark gray she-cat shook out her pelt as she took on a sitting position to groom out her fur. "so, how has your day been? anything exciting happen? " she mewed between licks

Snivellus June 21st, 2023 04:28 PM

Fallingstream fell asleep quickly after laying down

SpiritWolf_yt June 22nd, 2023 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogueheart (Post 1435599)

"good day Scalescar" Rockshard meowed from her nest, moving her head to watch the tom. She Purred Gently, today she was sure, would be a good day. though one could always be wrong she assumed.

The Dark gray she-cat shook out her pelt as she took on a sitting position to groom out her fur. "so, how has your day been? anything exciting happen? " she mewed between licks

Scalescar perked as he heard a voice, the tom flicked his tail before he replied"oh uh g-good d-day" he replied before turning to the warrior"u-um n-nothing much happening" he added

Ragwort June 23rd, 2023 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1435894)

Scalescar perked as he heard a voice, the tom flicked his tail before he replied"oh uh g-good d-day" he replied before turning to the warrior"u-um n-nothing much happening" he added

"ah... well i suppose a boring day is better to a chaotic day. wwant to hunting later?" the she-cat offered

SpiritWolf_yt June 23rd, 2023 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogueheart (Post 1436256)

"ah... well i suppose a boring day is better to a chaotic day. wwant to hunting later?" the she-cat offered

Scalescar tilted his head a little then nodding"u-uh s-sure" he chirped

Ragwort June 23rd, 2023 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1436388)

Scalescar tilted his head a little then nodding"u-uh s-sure" he chirped

Rockshard chuckled softly "you know, you kind of remind me of my big brother, Stonetoe, with the way you talk"

SpiritWolf_yt June 23rd, 2023 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogueheart (Post 1436390)

Rockshard chuckled softly "you know, you kind of remind me of my big brother, Stonetoe, with the way you talk"

Scalescar perked at rockshards words the tom grinned a little as he sat down"s-stonetoe t-talked like t-this?" he grinned

Ragwort June 23rd, 2023 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1436394)

Scalescar perked at rockshards words the tom grinned a little as he sat down"s-stonetoe t-talked like t-this?" he grinned

Rockshard gavve a distent smile "yeah... huh... he talked like that for a as long as i remember... heh... man i miss him.... he was a litter before me, but the best brother i'd ever had" she mewed sadly

SpiritWolf_yt June 23rd, 2023 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rogueheart (Post 1436395)

Rockshard gavve a distent smile "yeah... huh... he talked like that for a as long as i remember... heh... man i miss him.... he was a litter before me, but the best brother i'd ever had" she mewed sadly

The blinded tom frowned as those sad words came"what hapened to him? uh i-if you d-don't mind me a-asking" he asked

Ragwort June 23rd, 2023 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen_Coral (Post 1436397)

The blinded tom frowned as those sad words came"what hapened to him? uh i-if you d-don't mind me a-asking" he asked

Rockshard sighed softly "He Died Unfortunatly. Fox Attack"