Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   The Dark Forest (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   a father son hang out (P) (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39424)

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 01:13 PM

Re: a father son hang out (P)

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1002987)

Fangstripe nodded, saddend. "I wish I could still be alive with you." He mewed. "I will always be with you though, you, your brother, & your family." He mewed

i cant wait until you get to meat them, there going to be so small but ill make sure there loved and strong like you did with me and fiercepaw he said, he was glad that fangstripe and fiercepaw where his family, they where both so strong and had worked hard, he was glad to have them.

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1002999)
i cant wait until you get to meat them, there going to be so small but ill make sure there loved and strong like you did with me and fiercepaw he said, he was glad that fangstripe and fiercepaw where his family, they where both so strong and had worked hard, he was glad to have them.

"I hope they look like you more than their mother." Fangstripe mewed. "Train the shecats too, but the toms stronger." He mewed

Jade13 May 18th, 2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1003002)

"I hope they look like you more than their mother." Fangstripe mewed. "Train the shecats too, but the toms stronger." He mewed

i will train them all the same no mater what he assured his father, he didnt agree with that all cats could be strong even though most wernt and thats why he would get rid of them, all his kits would be strong though he would make sure of that.

( im pretty sure most of them are female XD )

shaae_26 May 18th, 2021 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1003009)
i will train them all the same no mater what he assured his father, he didnt agree with that all cats could be strong even though most wernt and thats why he would get rid of them, all his kits would be strong though he would make sure of that.

( im pretty sure most of them are female XD )

(xD, could ya link me the thread to where ppl signed up to be kits? Im curious who they are)
"Ok." Fangstripe mewed, though he didn't agree with Frogfang 100%. "I also heard Shrewface may be having kits too, keep yours away from his, if he has them, and make them enemies." He mewed

Jade13 May 19th, 2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1003027)

(xD, could ya link me the thread to where ppl signed up to be kits? Im curious who they are)
"Ok." Fangstripe mewed, though he didn't agree with Frogfang 100%. "I also heard Shrewface may be having kits too, keep yours away from his, if he has them, and make them enemies." He mewed

your joking right? he asked letting out a chuckle. if he ever has kits i will make sure to do that though he gave a nod to his father

shaae_26 May 19th, 2021 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1003978)
your joking right? he asked letting out a chuckle. if he ever has kits i will make sure to do that though he gave a nod to his father

"I've seen him flirting with a few she-cats her and there." Fangstripe growled truthfully. "Though I dont know if any will stick."

Jade13 May 19th, 2021 01:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LostHuman (Post 1004035)

"I've seen him flirting with a few she-cats her and there." Fangstripe growled truthfully. "Though I dont know if any will stick."

ill keep an eye on him he gave a nod to his dad. is there anybody else i should keep an eye on? he asked

shaae_26 May 19th, 2021 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1004082)
ill keep an eye on him he gave a nod to his dad. is there anybody else i should keep an eye on? he asked

"Not that I know of, no. But I want you to get Snakepaw up here in the Darkforest to train. He has potential." Fangstripe mewed

Jade13 May 24th, 2021 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sky13 (Post 1004251)

"Not that I know of, no. But I want you to get Snakepaw up here in the Darkforest to train. He has potential." Fangstripe mewed

ill make sure to do that he gave a nod. he would talk to snakepaw and bring him to the dark forest soon

shaae_26 May 24th, 2021 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feather lily (Post 1007663)
ill make sure to do that he gave a nod. he would talk to snakepaw and bring him to the dark forest soon

Fangstripe nodded. "If only he was shadowclan... then he could use his potentail better. But maybe he could be useful in Windclan, if we have him on our side..." Fangstripe mewed