Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Board (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=50)
-   -   New year and One year (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12661)

NightWarrior4Life December 31st, 2017 07:50 AM

Re: New year and One year

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 448245)
Hey! Congratulations!

The first roleplay we had... was that the one between Phantomkit and Shinekit, when they first met? That was a good one.

Not sure what else to say though.

I believe it was! OMG thinking about it is gonna make me cry! And to think that now...they're all grown up and they've split up and they're fighting their own battles and demons...we should get them to reunite soon...I think since the syndicate has split up, Shine is gonna be really worrying about Phantom

NightWarrior4Life December 31st, 2017 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 448255)
hey, congrats on one year! i don’t exactly know when we first interacted, but it was awhile ago
i hope you enjoy the new year, and if you want to roleplay at any point, i’m always open!

here’s to many more years
(i just realized i’m on my fourth year actually- )

I believe we first interacted in my Night World RP. It kind of died and got archived and I lost inspiration and it wasn't that popular etc. so I'm not thinking about remaking it any time soon but haha we should RP again sometime. Although I believe we are RPing Runt and PimeWish with GoldenStar but maybe something after that?

doghouse December 31st, 2017 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 448258)
I believe it was! OMG thinking about it is gonna make me cry! And to think that now...they're all grown up and they've split up and they're fighting their own battles and demons...we should get them to reunite soon...I think since the syndicate has split up, Shine is gonna be really worrying about Phantom

Yeah, that was so long ago though. I might bring her back so we can do that then.

NightWarrior4Life December 31st, 2017 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 448262)

Yeah, that was so long ago though. I might bring her back so we can do that then.

Yeah course I forgot did you kill her off?
Or...she just kind of went inactive because the syndicate...disbanded

doghouse December 31st, 2017 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 448265)
Yeah course I forgot did you kill her off?
Or...she just kind of went inactive because the syndicate...disbanded

No, I took a break from wco just before the syndicate thing, or around the same time, she I labelled all my characters as 'missing' in case I did come back. So she's just inactive.

NightWarrior4Life December 31st, 2017 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 448266)

No, I took a break from wco just before the syndicate thing, or around the same time, she I labelled all my characters as 'missing' in case I did come back. So she's just inactive.

Oh yeah we should defineatly have a reunion then between the two. She's currently fighting at the WindClan ThunderClan border right now and she's gonna have a bad stomach injury. But I think she'll be itching to get outside to look for Phantom so once she's healed I'll mention you...where'd you wanna be?

doghouse December 31st, 2017 08:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 448267)
Oh yeah we should defineatly have a reunion then between the two. She's currently fighting at the WindClan ThunderClan border right now and she's gonna have a bad stomach injury. But I think she'll be itching to get outside to look for Phantom so once she's healed I'll mention you...where'd you wanna be?

Well, I was gonna have Phantom have her own thread in the outsiders area if that works for you?

:blue: December 31st, 2017 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 448259)
I believe we first interacted in my Night World RP. It kind of died and got archived and I lost inspiration and it wasn't that popular etc. so I'm not thinking about remaking it any time soon but haha we should RP again sometime. Although I believe we are RPing Runt and PimeWish with GoldenStar but maybe something after that?

yeah that was probably it-
yeah, that would be nice

NightWarrior4Life December 31st, 2017 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vortex (Post 448268)

Well, I was gonna have Phantom have her own thread in the outsiders area if that works for you?

Yeah. I made some for mine but they both got removed so my DS cats have no where to go...I think one of them is staying with a couple of friends. But yeah that works.

Maybe she left camp to go look for phantom then ends up in the outskirts and gets lost and Maybe Phantom stumbles upon her. She's hungry and injured. Phantom takes her to where she's living and promises to help her but she can't be out here cause it's too dangerous for clan cats with so many rogues and angry DS cats roaming around. Once Shine is healthy again, She has to go back to the clans but refuses and wants to stay with Phantom longer. I mean, do you still wanna do the plot with Rabbit and Crow?

doghouse December 31st, 2017 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 448273)
Yeah. I made some for mine but they both got removed so my DS cats have no where to go...I think one of them is staying with a couple of friends. But yeah that works.

Maybe she left camp to go look for phantom then ends up in the outskirts and gets lost and Maybe Phantom stumbles upon her. She's hungry and injured. Phantom takes her to where she's living and promises to help her but she can't be out here cause it's too dangerous for clan cats with so many rogues and angry DS cats roaming around. Once Shine is healthy again, She has to go back to the clans but refuses and wants to stay with Phantom longer. I mean, do you still wanna do the plot with Rabbit and Crow?

Alright =3 that sounds good.

And I'm not sure. I think that might be too much at the moment, so probably not....