Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   fnaf high school (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13011)

cute skeleton December 8th, 2017 06:34 PM

Re: fnaf high school

Bump

SolarWarrior December 8th, 2017 10:46 PM

name: Nova//Candy (Candy? Cindy? Candi? I don't remember!)//Mangle
Nickname: Nova or Comet//Candy (No nickname)//Mangle (No nickname)
age: 15 (Skipped a grade)//16//15 (Also skipped a grade)
Perso: TBRPed (I guess Candy would be childish,Mangle would be shy and Nova would be overly confident? That's all I have)
looks: Nova: A 5"2 pale slim female with long curly black hair,icy blue eyes and black feathery wings that change from black to dark purple,navy blue,bright blue and even green depending on the light and angle//Candy: A 4"9 slightly tan female with shoulder length straight purple hair and icy blue eyes (I believe her eyes are blue I forgot XD) she always wears a bow tie//Mangle: A tall 5"11 pale female with yellow eyes,she wears a patch on her left eye since she lost it in a incident,shoulder length straight white hair and rosy cheeks. Seen proudly wearing a red bow tie//
role: All students
if student what year: All are freshman
family: Nova: None//Candy: Cindy? (Status Unknown// Mangle: Are Foxy and Mangle considered family? (@DragonChaos Hey would you mind Mangle being Foxy's sister?)
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: All Open//Nova: Bisexual//Candy: Straight//Mangle:Pansexual
anything i missed?: Nope
questions?: Is the female cat Candy or Cindy? I can't remember.
other: Quick facts: Nova: Nova in animatronic form is a Purple Martin//Candy: Candy in animatronic form is a purple cat// Mangle: In animatronic form Mangle is a fox.

DragonChaos December 9th, 2017 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolarWarrior (Post 435884)
Perso: TBRPed (I guess Candy would be childish,Mangle would be shy and Nova would be overly confident? That's all I have)
looks: Nova: A 5"2 pale slim female with long curly black hair,icy blue eyes and black feathery wings that change from black to dark purple,navy blue,bright blue and even green depending on the light and angle//Candy: A 4"9 slightly tan female with shoulder length straight purple hair and icy blue eyes (I believe her eyes are blue I forgot XD) she always wears a bow tie//Mangle: A tall 5"11 pale female with yellow eyes,she wears a patch on her left eye since she lost it in a incident,shoulder length straight white hair and rosy cheeks. Seen proudly wearing a red bow tie//
family: Nova: None//Candy: Cindy? (Status Unknown// Mangle: Are Foxy and Mangle considered family? (@DragonChaos Hey would you mind Mangle being Foxy's sister?)
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: All Open//Nova: Bisexual//Candy: Straight//Mangle:Pansexual
other: Quick facts: Nova: Nova in animatronic form is a Purple Martin//Candy: Candy in animatronic form is a purple cat// Mangle: In animatronic form Mangle is a fox.

(I'm fine with Mangle being Foxy's sis, just remember about what I put in my forms 'other' section, so mangle prolly has heard of that)

SolarWarrior December 9th, 2017 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DragonChaos (Post 436009)
(I'm fine with Mangle being Foxy's sis, just remember about what I put in my forms 'other' section, so mangle prolly has heard of that)

(Ok. She'll know about that of course.)

cute skeleton December 9th, 2017 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SolarWarrior (Post 435884)

accepted, and candy is the boy cindy is the girl. yeah i did the same at first when i found out about candy and cindy.

cute skeleton December 9th, 2017 09:20 PM

( @Redwood Sienna @Ennard @CinnamonCookie @DragonChaos @SolarWarrior since no one has made a teacher yet im going to since that was basically what i was waiting for really)

name: withered bonnie // nightmare rat (yes im doing this, i couldnt think of anything else)
Nickname: WB or mr WB // MR. Rat
perso: tbrp // tbrp
looks: https://en-wakwaw.deviantart.com/art...hica-527393486 // http://www.cleanvideosearch.com/medi...?v=sLQ_zztElCw go to the end where it shows him if it doesnt work then just search monster rat human and look till you find one with a mask covering his mouth
role: teacher
if student what year: (freshmean, senier, etc)
family: open // open
crush/boyfriend/girlfriend: .... //...
anything i missed?:
questions?:
other: MR. WB teaches math // MR. Rat teaches how to jumpscare properly and how to kill your victiom unnoticed and many other things in that catagory

(we may now starts! a new school year has started so the kids will either be in class, just getting in or in the hallway)

MR. WB was writing on the chalk bourd rules

MR. Rat had everything set up already.

puppet was with her father in the office while he waited for everyone to be in the school

mica was at her locker

ghost was heading to her first class even though it wasnt time

cute skeleton December 9th, 2017 09:52 PM

@Redwood Sienna @Ennard @CinnamonCookie @DragonChaos @SolarWarrior bump

cute skeleton December 9th, 2017 10:14 PM

bump..

cute skeleton December 9th, 2017 11:26 PM

bump..

Ariii December 10th, 2017 01:43 AM

Dyrion looked around. He stood in front of his locker, and just stood there and did nothing.
Goldie walked by and waved at Dyrion.
Jyran paced back and forth in front of his locker.
Solnixx walked with Goldie and adjusted her hairbow.