Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   WindClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   WindClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64479)

Snivellus June 5th, 2023 03:19 PM

Re: WindClan Clearing

Leafpelt sat near the freshkill pile and started grooming her belly, noticing that her kits would be born in about a quarter moon

BEAR. June 5th, 2023 10:55 PM

Since the fire, Fellcone had not been bothered by the weird sky cat - not that he was complaining. Much of his pain had been dulled by the hard scabs in his fur, and though movement was limited, things could be far worse.

Gray fur caught his attention, and he tipped his head up slightly to watch Fallownose. "I don't think I caught your name," he chirped toward him. "I don't suppose its 'Handsomeface'?" That seemed in line with these so-called Clan names, so it was worth a shot.

[ @Lillian ]

poppy June 6th, 2023 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radetzky (Post 1429122)
Hawksprint

The brown tabby eyed the kit as she sat back down. She seemed to want to wait it out and let it heal on its own, but Hawksprint didn't just want to walk away and let her suffer from it on her own. "Let's get you to the medicine den. Cowtuft can check on you, just to make sure it's nothing too bad" He said, leading the kit across the clearing.

The molly let out a soft protest as she was led across the clearing, a frustrated frown on her face, but she followed the tom into the den, making sure to pad in after him so he wouldn't be behind her. If he was behind her, then he'd have the advantage of surprise.

SpiritWolf_yt June 7th, 2023 07:39 PM

Ashclaw gave Scalescar a raven feather

Scalescar puts the ravenfeather on his fur behind his ear

Lunalis June 8th, 2023 12:59 PM

After a good and long rest, Fogpaw decides to go and find her mentor, Silentleap.
@RunningInTheHeather

absles June 8th, 2023 01:30 PM

Leopardpaw

Leopardpaw stretched his legs exiting the apprentice's gorse bush, he had napped after returning from his patrol to the ThunderClan border. I wonder what Asterblink and I are doing today? Everything is back to normal now, and I'm ready to start my training finally!

Searching the clearing he spotted Asterblink across the clearing. Loping to reach them, Leopardpaw scrambled to a stop with his lanky legs. His expression was the brightest and most excited it had been in days, since the fire. "Hi Asterblink! What are we doing today? Can we see the new territory? Hunting training? Practicing battle moves?"

@RunningInTheHeather

Silvershadow13 June 8th, 2023 11:04 PM

~•|• Floatingleaf •|•~

With the camp mostly finished, the spotted warrior could finally have a break, tired muscles and sore paws, were accompanied by the need to move. Although tired, she still felt the need to help, hunt, or run, after so many days of constant panic and orders, it becomes a habit. Knowing that it was a good idea to rest or lie down, she still couldn’t pull herself to do it, it felt useless, unnecessary. A sigh accompanied this, so indecisive, her mother would say, yeah, pretty soon I won’t even be able to decide whether to blink or not

As her restless paws shuffled around camp, it wasn’t hard to wish for a task, no matter what it was, but as she passed the warriors den, with its foreign scent now just turning normal, it was almost as if the warmth of sleep and rest were calling her. This is a bad idea, do not sleep, your clan needs you, but my clan needs me rested and well, fine then sleep it is while her mind battled this situation, it finally seemed unavoidable, making her way into the newly finished den, she rested, for real this time.

wendigo June 9th, 2023 08:06 AM

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Asterblink
A tall non-binary cat with vitiligo and green and blue heterochromia
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Ft. Leopardpaw [ @absles ]

Asterblink chuckled

“Well, since we haven’t gone out yet, we’re going to go out to see the territory. Because we are pretty new to this territory, we won’t go too far.”

Asterblink then stood up.

“We can also practice our battle moves and hunting while we’re out.”

┌── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┐
Silentleap
a brown manx trans male w/ green eyes
└── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──┘

Ft. Fogpaw [ @Lunalis ] & Lynxyowl
Silentleap was grooming his fur in the middle of the clearing. He was chatting along with Lynxyowl, when he noticed Fogpaw walking around.

“My apprentice is awake. I gotta go train her. I’ll talk to you later, alright?”

Lynxyowl just nodded as Silentleap bounded off towards Fogpaw.

“Alright! You’re awake. Since I said yesterday that we would do something after you’ve rested, and- uh, you rested, we can do something.”
Silentleap looked a little awkward after saying that.

“Well, uh, we can practice our hunting stance, o-or we can practice simple fighting moves?”

Lunalis June 9th, 2023 12:37 PM

Fogpaw found her mentor, talking to a clanmate, Silentleap saw her and approached her with a question whether she wanted to do hunting stance or simple fighting moves. "Well, I was thinking maybe we could do both if we have time." She said happily, "But I want to start with the fighting moves first, since it'll take a lot of time to work on." She said looking at the tom.
@RunningInTheHeather

absles June 9th, 2023 06:19 PM

Leopardpaw

Asterblink's news thrilled Leopardpaw. He rose to his small paws and stifled a purr, ready to bound out of the camp. "I'm ready when you are!"

@RunningInTheHeather (sorry, short post!)