Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Fernclan & Roseclan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12384)

Shadow November 17th, 2017 06:47 PM

Re: Fernclan & Roseclan

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 423093)
Wat?)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 423105)
Yes, that would be fine. Would you like to start a training session now?

Dunno,you would have to ask @Silverfrost )

Undercover November 17th, 2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 423079)
He flicked his tail and nodded in acknowledgment. He smiled and ducked his head and paced out of the den and towards the entrance of the camp.

Tumblecloud nodded, leading the way out of camp. As she traveled over the forest ground between trees and shrubbery, she let her mind wander. Briefly, she wondered how Poisonshatter was feeling about becoming leader. It was so short a time, and so sudden, that he had leadership thrust apron his shoulders. Glancing sideways, she decided to ask him a question to pass the time. Hopefully she wouldn't make him uncomfortable.
"Are you nervous?" She paused, then added. "About becoming leader? You'll be busy. I mean, you've got a lot of responsibilities now..." the female feline let her voice trail off. Would they still have time to just hunt together like before? Even though she was a medicine cat, Tumblecloud always liked a good stroll through the woods in search of prey. Some of her best memories were of her journey through their territory with the tom beside her. She knew the law, of course, but that didn't mean they couldn't be close friends.

Tazzy November 17th, 2017 06:52 PM

(Would you like to mentor Shellpaw @Merrypotatoes and yea thats fine @Undercover)

Undercover November 17th, 2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shadow (Post 423107)
Dunno,you would have to ask @Silverfrost )

Oops, sorry. That's who I ment to ask.

Undercover November 17th, 2017 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfrost (Post 423111)
(Would you like to mentor Shellpaw @Merrypotatoes and Hawkpaw @Undercover)

Yes, that will work.

Echofall November 17th, 2017 06:55 PM

Name- Patchpaw
Age- 8 moons
Gender- Female
Clan- Fernclan
Looks- A coffee brown tortoiseshell she-cat with a white underbelly and black tabby stripes, her left eye is amber and her right is gray-blue.
Personality- TBRPd
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)- apprentice
Crush/Mate: n/a
Other- Hawkpaw and Shellpaw's sibling ( @Silverfrost said I could 'ω')
Questions- Mentor?
Anything I missed?- n/a

Name- Lostecho
Age- 17 moons
Gender- Female
Clan- Roseclan
Looks- A black she-cat with a white muzzle, white ears, and gray paws and tail tip. Her eyes are dark amber, almost red.
Personality- TBRPd
Rank(can only be a prisoner in Roseclan)-
Crush/Mate: open!
Other- n/a
Questions- n/a
Anything I missed?-N/A

Fallpotato November 17th, 2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echofall (Post 423115)
Name- Patchpaw
Age- 8 moons
Gender- Female
Clan- Fernclan
Looks- A coffee brown tortoiseshell she-cat with a white underbelly and black tabby stripes, her left eye is amber and her right is gray-blue.
Personality- TBRPd
Questions- Mentor?
Anything I missed?- n/a

Name- Lostecho
Age- 17 moons
Gender- Female
Clan- Roseclan
Looks- A black she-cat with a white muzzle, white ears, and gray paws and tail tip. Her eyes are dark amber, almost red.
Personality- TBRPd
Other- n/a
Questions- n/a
Anything I missed?-N/A

Accepted

Tazzy November 17th, 2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 423113)
Yes, that will work.

Awesome thanks! They can train whenever your ready!

Fallpotato November 17th, 2017 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 423110)
Tumblecloud nodded, leading the way out of camp. As she traveled over the forest ground between trees and shrubbery, she let her mind wander. Briefly, she wondered how Poisonshatter was feeling about becoming leader. It was so short a time, and so sudden, that he had leadership thrust apron his shoulders. Glancing sideways, she decided to ask him a question to pass the time. Hopefully she wouldn't make him uncomfortable.
"Are you nervous?" She paused, then added. "About becoming leader? You'll be busy. I mean, you've got a lot of responsibilities now..." the female feline let her voice trail off. Would they still have time to just hunt together like before? Even though she was a medicine cat, Tumblecloud always liked a good stroll through the woods in search of prey. Some of her best memories were of her journey through their territory with the tom beside her. She knew the law, of course, but that didn't mean they couldn't be close friends.

He sighed and shook his head, “I’m definitely nervous. Everyone relying on me, and I don’t even have a thought of who to be deputy.” He looked at his paws and thought about them being mates and he shook his head to himself again no way she would like me that way. Plus she’s loyal to the code and she wouldn’t want to be with a mousebrain like me. He blinked as tears formed in his eyes but went away as he blinked (sorry for short posts I’m on mobile @Undercover

Undercover November 17th, 2017 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silverfrost (Post 423117)
Awesome thanks! They can train whenever your ready!

I'm getting off now, but will gen tomorrow.

Tundra November 17th, 2017 07:08 PM

Hazelfeather lashed her tail. “Oh really?” She meowed. “Well I’m not like other she-cats. I don’t give in, even when things get tough. I keep fighting instead.” Her blue eyes narrowed. “So by keeping me prisoner, your just loosing the chance to have another great warrior!” The she-cat unsheathed her claws and let out a growl. “Now let be become a warrior.”

Shadow November 17th, 2017 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echofall (Post 423115)
Name- Patchpaw
Age- 8 moons
Gender- Female
Clan- Fernclan
Personality- TBRPd
Questions- Mentor?
Anything I missed?- n/a

Name- Lostecho
Age- 17 moons
Gender- Female
Clan- Roseclan
Personality- TBRPd
Other- n/a
Questions- n/a
Anything I missed?-N/A

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 423125)
Hazelfeather lashed her tail. “Oh really?” She meowed. “Well I’m not like other she-cats. I don’t give in, even when things get tough. I keep fighting instead.” Her blue eyes narrowed. “So by keeping me prisoner, your just loosing the chance to have another great warrior!” The she-cat unsheathed her claws and let out a growl. “Now let be become a warrior.”

Accepted but @Echofall what is Lostechos rank?)

Silentstar laughed clearly not phased. “Well my dear-if you wish to become one of us...you have to sabotage one of Fernclan s Cats. To prove your loyalty.” his icy stare locked on her own. He wasn’t playing around.(if she says yes she can attack one of my cats from Fernclan and Dawnflight could lose her right eye)

Tundra November 17th, 2017 10:38 PM

Hazelfeather blinked and her tail became still. “Fine. But I’m still not gonna break.” She padded forward an began pushing her way past Silentstar, not caring if she hurt the tom or not.

Echofall November 18th, 2017 01:22 AM

(oops, a warrior)

Shadow November 18th, 2017 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 423236)
Hazelfeather blinked and her tail became still. “Fine. But I’m still not gonna break.” She padded forward an began pushing her way past Silentstar, not caring if she hurt the tom or not.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Echofall (Post 423268)
(oops, a warrior)

Trickletuft could be patchpaws mentor..? )

Silentstar snarled and pinned the She-Cat to the ground. “One part of being loyal is being respectful to your Leader.” he said threateningly. He was flexing his claws making sure she felt them but not enough pressure to draw blood. “Got it?”

Fernclan
Dawnflight yawned and started to groom her pretty fur. Soon later she got bored and began padding out of camp. Might as well make herself useful and get the clan food. She had tried to forget about her past Leaders death. He/she used to be her mentor. She sighed. No. Stay strong! That’s what he/she would’ve wanted. Poisonshatter would be the new leader. He was strong. And he was young. So that means Silentstar has a new threat coming! She began to hunt.

Tundra November 18th, 2017 12:25 PM

[Sure, I can mentor]

Hazelfeather felt paw pinning her to the ground. She barf her teeth at his words. "I understand!" She growled as she threw herself upward and scratched Silentstar's cheek. The she-cat stood there, tail tip twitching.

Shadow November 18th, 2017 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 423415)
[Sure, I can mentor]

Hazelfeather felt paw pinning her to the ground. She barf her teeth at his words. "I understand!" She growled as she threw herself upward and scratched Silentstar's cheek. The she-cat stood there, tail tip twitching.

Silentstar’s tail was swaying side to side. He put on a fake shocked face. “Wow i didn’t know outsiders had brains!” he went forward and flicked his tail meaning for her to follow.

Tundra November 18th, 2017 01:29 PM

Hazelfeather rolled her eyes.
Regardless of the insult she followed. "So all I have to do is attack and injure the cat?" She asked. The she-cat began to plan on how she'd hurt the cat. Maybe a few severe scratches couldn't hurt.

Shadow November 18th, 2017 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 423459)
Hazelfeather rolled her eyes.
Regardless of the insult she followed. "So all I have to do is attack and injure the cat?" She asked. The she-cat began to plan on how she'd hurt the cat. Maybe a few severe scratches couldn't hurt.

”make sure the cat has some scratches that will leave a bad mark. And who knows. If you wanna prove yourself more loyal-do something serve.” He then left the camp making sure that she wouldn’t run away. After a while of walking for a while he paused once he saw a Fernclan cat hunting towards the border. He growled as she crossed it following a squirrel. Suddenly he yowled. “Fernclan cat crossing the border! You will pay!” He looked back to the prisoner. “Go teach her a lesson.”

Dawnflight yowled in suprise. “I-i didn’t mean to!” She tried to run

Tundra November 18th, 2017 03:21 PM

At that moment Hazelfeather leaped. She pinned the she-cat down and dug her claws into her shoulder. The RoseClan cat Lifted a claw and began spreading her ears. “I’m going to teach you a lesson that you’ll never forget!”

Shadow November 18th, 2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 423506)
At that moment Hazelfeather leaped. She pinned the she-cat down and dug her claws into her shoulder. The RoseClan cat Lifted a claw and began spreading her ears. “I’m going to teach you a lesson that you’ll never forget!”

Dawnlight shreaked. She was terrified. She batted at her tummy and eyes to try and get her off of her. She looked over and saw a familiar pair of icy blue eyes staring at them. Her eyes widened. It was Silentstar. She was going to die. And she knew it. But she wouldn’t let that happen. With lots of new found energy her scratches became more deep and quicker. Hopping that it will at least hurt the enemy.

Tundra November 18th, 2017 10:25 PM

Hazelfeather yowls as her opponent dealt a heavy blow. She looked at the deep wound on her shoulder and growled. "That's it! I'm done messing around!" The she-cat lifted a paw, claws unsheathed and raked them across her eye, making sure to leave a deep wound.

Shadow November 19th, 2017 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 423756)
Hazelfeather yowls as her opponent dealt a heavy blow. She looked at the deep wound on her shoulder and growled. "That's it! I'm done messing around!" The she-cat lifted a paw, claws unsheathed and raked them across her eye, making sure to leave a deep wound.

Dawnlight let out an ear piercing screech. She could no longer see out of her right eye. With the last of her might she kicked off the opponent. She staggered to a tree that marked the border and crossed back into her territory. Great-she was badly injured and the medicine cat was off helping the soon to be Leader. What is she to do now? She collapsed on the ground. She was loosing to much blood. Her vision started to go black. And she welcomed the darkness.

Silentstar nodded in approval. “It’s rather sad you let a runt like that diliver a blow as deep as that one. But i guess your a good enough Fighter. Let’s get you to Wolfwind so she can heal you.” he didn’t seemed fazed that the she-Cat was dying slowly infront of him. So he flicked his tail for Hazelfeather to follow. (don’t worry my character red is gonna find her.)

Tundra November 19th, 2017 01:50 PM

Hazelfeather shot one last glare at the injured cat before turning to follow Silentstar. "So you trust me?" She asked. The she-cat winced at she bumped her shoulder on a tree.

Undercover November 19th, 2017 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 423119)
He sighed and shook his head, “I’m definitely nervous. Everyone relying on me, and I don’t even have a thought of who to be deputy.” He looked at his paws and thought about them being mates and he shook his head to himself again no way she would like me that way. Plus she’s loyal to the code and she wouldn’t want to be with a mousebrain like me. He blinked as tears formed in his eyes but went away as he blinked (sorry for short posts I’m on mobile

((Fox attack will work))
Tumblecloud' tail tip twitched as she watched his eyes fill with liquid. She paused, looking at him with curiosity; what had struck such a strong emotion in the sturdy, strong tome cat?
"You okay?" She asked. "Should we stop?"

((Sorry for length, I am super busy studying.))

Fallpotato November 19th, 2017 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 424126)
((Fox attack will work))
Tumblecloud' tail tip twitched as she watched his eyes fill with liquid. She paused, looking at him with curiosity; what had struck such a strong emotion in the sturdy, strong tome cat?
"You okay?" She asked. "Should we stop?"

((Sorry for length, I am super busy studying.))

He shook his head and smiled, “I’m fine. Just a little tired but we can keep going.” He looked in front of him and shrugged at himself

Echofall November 19th, 2017 06:19 PM

(sure! Trickletuft can be Patchpaw's mentor!)

Shadow November 20th, 2017 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 424099)
Hazelfeather shot one last glare at the injured cat before turning to follow Silentstar. "So you trust me?" She asked. The she-cat winced at she bumped her shoulder on a tree.

Silentstar paused then looked at her. “Trust you? I trust no one. If you want my trust-which is unlikely- then you will have to work harder than that.” He spun around and swished his tail over her muzzle before continuing on the way.

Undercover November 20th, 2017 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 424190)
He shook his head and smiled, “I’m fine. Just a little tired but we can keep going.” He looked in front of him and shrugged at himself

Tumblecloud nodded, though she wasn't completely reassured. As she crossed between two trees, the moonstone in sight, a sharp scent hit her. Eyes wide, she glance down at Poisonshatter. "Is that a fox?" She asked' hoping he would deny the scent. She knew he wouldn't, of course, but she hoped they could avoid the creature at all costs.

Tundra November 20th, 2017 04:07 PM

@Echofall, just mention when you are ready
~+~+~+~+~
Hazelfeather narrowed her eyes. “What do you mean! I just injured a cat! Isn’t that what you wanted!” She growled. “I deserve respect! Do you think I’m not trustworthy just because I’m a lower rank!”

Fallpotato November 20th, 2017 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 424737)
Tumblecloud nodded, though she wasn't completely reassured. As she crossed between two trees, the moonstone in sight, a sharp scent hit her. Eyes wide, she glance down at Poisonshatter. "Is that a fox?" She asked' hoping he would deny the scent. She knew he wouldn't, of course, but she hoped they could avoid the creature at all costs.

He sniffed and he nodded.”be careful. Just go over to the moonstone and be cautious.” He started walking towards the moonstone @Undercover

Undercover November 21st, 2017 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 424879)
He sniffed and he nodded.”be careful. Just go over to the moonstone and be cautious.” He started walking towards the moonstone @Undercover

Tumblecloud nodded, flicking her ears. She began to climb the familiar path to highstones as darkness began to cover the sky. As she reached the tunnel, the she-cat took a deep breath. "Ready?" She asked, slightly nervous for Poisonshatter. She knew how much challenging and trying leader ceremonies could be.

Fallpotato November 21st, 2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 425477)
Tumblecloud nodded, flicking her ears. She began to climb the familiar path to highstones as darkness began to cover the sky. As she reached the tunnel, the she-cat took a deep breath. "Ready?" She asked, slightly nervous for Poisonshatter. She knew how much challenging and trying leader ceremonies could be.

He nodded and took a deep breath before kneeling on his paws and touching he moon stone. It was cold and damp. The floor was cold on his paws and he shivered slightly. He was about to doze off when he heard a snarl. ( @Undercover you want her to get attacked?)

Shadow November 22nd, 2017 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flameleaf (Post 424814)
@Echofall, just mention when you are ready
~+~+~+~+~
Hazelfeather narrowed her eyes. “What do you mean! I just injured a cat! Isn’t that what you wanted!” She growled. “I deserve respect! Do you think I’m not trustworthy just because I’m a lower rank!”

Silentstar sighed. “I did not say that now did i? Don’t put words in my mouth that i don’t wish to speak.” He day and licked his paw and waited for her response.

Undercover November 22nd, 2017 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 425484)
He nodded and took a deep breath before kneeling on his paws and touching he moon stone. It was cold and damp. The floor was cold on his paws and he shivered slightly. He was about to doze off when he heard a snarl. ( @Undercover you want her to get attacked?)

(Sure)
Tumblecloud walked quickly down the dank tunnel, using her whiskers to guide her. The female's eyes narrowed against the moonlight that illuminated the stone as it fell through a shaft in the roof. No matter how many times she saw it, the brilliance still dazzled her. As Tumblecloud settled down to press her small nose against the stone, a snarl interrupted the familiar process. Whipping around, fur on end, the female medicine cat's eyes widened. What was a fox doing here?! Had it tracked them?! Backing up next to Poisonshatter, the she-cat unsheathed her claws. They were cornered by the russet creature, and she knew that their was no way to escape except back the way the young had come. She would fight beside her soon-to-be-leader despite her pledge taken when she became a medicine cat to stay out of fights. She couldn't let him face the animal alone!

Fallpotato November 22nd, 2017 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 426168)
(Sure)
Tumblecloud walked quickly down the dank tunnel, using her whiskers to guide her. The female's eyes narrowed against the moonlight that illuminated the stone as it fell through a shaft in the roof. No matter how many times she saw it, the brilliance still dazzled her. As Tumblecloud settled down to press her small nose against the stone, a snarl interrupted the familiar process. Whipping around, fur on end, the female medicine cat's eyes widened. What was a fox doing here?! Had it tracked them?! Backing up next to Poisonshatter, the she-cat unsheathed her claws. They were cornered by the russet creature, and she knew that their was no way to escape except back the way the young had come. She would fight beside her soon-to-be-leader despite her pledge taken when she became a medicine cat to stay out of fights. She couldn't let him face the animal alone!

He sighed and unsheathed his claws. He hissed and spar, “wrong territory mouse dung.” He looked at the medicine cat and he smiled, “you’ll be okay.” He glared st the fox and slid under it cutting a shallow cut in its stomach before jumping up and biting its neck @Undercover

Tundra November 22nd, 2017 06:07 PM

Hazelfeather flicked her tail. "Sorry." She growled. "Anyways, I am a warrior now, right?"

Undercover November 23rd, 2017 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 426312)
He sighed and unsheathed his claws. He hissed and spar, “wrong territory mouse dung.” He looked at the medicine cat and he smiled, “you’ll be okay.” He glared st the fox and slid under it cutting a shallow cut in its stomach before jumping up and biting its neck @Undercover

Tumblecloud raced forward after flashing him a quick but nervous smile. She spotted his slide neatly beneath the russet creature's body and she darted back and forth, slashing bravely at it's muzzle. As Poisonshatter bit at the fox's neck, she jumped forward again, swiping at it's muzzle. However, the fox seemed to be prepared. It launched forward, smacking her heavily on the head. Head spinning from the blow, she reeled back, blinking. She could feel blood drip down her cheek, and was about to fight it again when she felt the fox's paw clamp down. Unprepared, Tumblecloud was flattened. "Poisonshatter!" She gasped, writhing under the fox's sharp claws as the young tore into her spine.

Fallpotato November 23rd, 2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Undercover (Post 426766)
Tumblecloud raced forward after flashing him a quick but nervous smile. She spotted his slide neatly beneath the russet creature's body and she darted back and forth, slashing bravely at it's muzzle. As Poisonshatter bit at the fox's neck, she jumped forward again, swiping at it's muzzle. However, the fox seemed to be prepared. It launched forward, smacking her heavily on the head. Head spinning from the blow, she reeled back, blinking. She could feel blood drip down her cheek, and was about to fight it again when she felt the fox's paw clamp down. Unprepared, Tumblecloud was flattened. "Poisonshatter!" She gasped, writhing under the fox's sharp claws as the young tore into her spine.

He roared a battle cry and scraped the foxes eyes and as he fell off the fox drew his claws all the way down. Soon after, the fox bled out. He sighed bleeding everywhere. He cried for tumblecloud and tried to patch her wounds @Undercover

Undercover November 25th, 2017 08:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Merrypotatoes (Post 426853)
He roared a battle cry and scraped the foxes eyes and as he fell off the fox drew his claws all the way down. Soon after, the fox bled out. He sighed bleeding everywhere. He cried for tumblecloud and tried to patch her wounds

Tumblecloud wiggled free, leaving what felt like half her pelt behind. As Poisonshatter drove the fox back, she withdrew, lapping at her wounds; she hissed between clenched teeth as the wounds stung beneath her tongue. As Poisonshatter neared her, trying to patch her wounds, Tumblecloud gently pushed him away. She was sure that's he was trying to help, but the extra closeness made her feel uncomfortable. "Hey," she meowed, showing a smile that seemed more like a grimace. "Thanks." The female flicked her tail, noticing how her scratches were beginning to stop bleeding. "We're wasting moonlight; Could you get some cobwebs so I can cover your wounds? StarClan can be impatient!" She added with a small purr.