Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Tokyo Ghoul. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12328)

judas November 13th, 2017 05:27 PM

Re: Tokyo Ghoul.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 420991)
Juniper smiled at the girl who had just walked in. She was trying to make friends here because she was new to Tokyo and had moved to go to college. She watched as the girl's eyes scanned the shop. She continued to look out the window longingly. She didn't know what to do, and frankly... she was bored out of her mind.

Her eyes scanned around, and she noticed the girl smiling at her. Her hair brushed behind her, she quickly moved over. "Hi, um." She stuttered, looking around. She wasn't a big fan of people or talking.

Liekki November 13th, 2017 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 420995)

Her eyes scanned around, and she noticed the girl smiling at her. Her hair brushed behind her, she quickly moved over. "Hi, um." She stuttered, looking around. She wasn't a big fan of people or talking.

"Hi, I saw you looking around and... they have good food here, if you want to order any." She wasn't sure what else to say. It was always a strain when talking to new people. "My name's Juniper."

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 421004)
Juniper raised an eyebrow, "no, thank you. It was very good though." She smiled. She looked between the two and wondered if they were brothers, friends, or something more. "When did this place open? I haven't noticed it before."

Naruto thinks a bit “ .... well around... five months ago right ?” Sasuke nods “ we’re not very popular but we try “ Naruto laughs softly “ the only costumers we have are Sasukes little stalkers and my ... annoying ex’s..”

judas November 13th, 2017 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter (Post 421000)
"Hi, I saw you looking around and... they have good food here, if you want to order any." She wasn't sure what else to say. It was always a strain when talking to new people. "My name's Juniper."

She took a step back, waving to the others as she listened to the conversation, trying not to interfere.

Nomad November 13th, 2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 420451)
Toyko, a city of hidden demons and a order that keeps these demons in check. Yes we know the tales, we’ve seen what they could do. What they have done in order to live and thrive.
These demons are known as ghouls, born with a weapon hidden within their bodies which are known as kagune which have many types and are unique to each ghoul.
Here a few examples of what these tools are: https://pin.it/LGNTH1S
https://pin.it/OYKC2lO
https://pin.it/6-VdgYO
Along with This, they have supernatural strength and stamina and some fast Regeneration However they can’t heal as fast when they haven’t eaten in a while and they can die like mortals just more harder.
And lastly their curse is the simplest need to eat like all we have to eat to live however they can only eat the flesh of humans and if they don’t eat they get weak, go insane or suffer massive pain for days to come until death or insanity takes them whole. They are well hidden among us just they can change their eye color to a normal kind but their real eyes are only shown when they wish it.
Example: https://31.media.tumblr.com/d12b4f1f...kfezo3_540.gif

Now for the order which are known as ccg aka The Commission of Counter Ghoul. They fight against the ghouls believing they are monsters demons that deserve death and hell. They use special cases that contain Kagune that were ripped out of Ghouls to use against ghouls. Only a Kagune could quickly end a ghoul.
They are normal humans in body but are smart almost like cops only more dangerous of a job.

But that is all for now live a life, knowing that you are all in risk of dying but are protected by the order... so do what you will with this life. And the next

Forum for ghouls
Name nickname if any
Personality
Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)
Looks
Rank ( meaning how dangerous are you like S rank is more dangerous and more aggressive in nature and C rank is least dangerous which means you are less likely to kill innocent people and such.)
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for CCG
Name
Weapon aka Kagune
Personality
Family?
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Questions

Forum for humans
Name
Personality
Family?
Job
Love interest
Sexuality
Other
Question

My forums coming soon

Name nickname if any Thomas goes by Tom (I'm such a noob :'( )
Age18
Looks he's got Dakrbrown skin with longer black hair going down to the bottom of his neck
Personality he's quiet and gets set off easily he has kindness in his heart but don't push him

Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)Ukaku
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.he has a wolf mask
Love interest he's open right now
Sexuality straight
Other I'm a noob
Questions does that matter in life?

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421046)
Name nickname if any Thomas goes by Tom (I'm such a noob :'( )
Age18
Looks he's got Dakrbrown skin with longer black hair going down to the bottom of his neck
Personality he's quiet and gets set off easily he has kindness in his heart but don't push him

Kagune ( you can make up your own if y’all want :3)Ukaku
Rank ( meaning how dangerous are you like S rank is more dangerous and more aggressive in nature and C rank is least dangerous which means you are less likely to kill innocent people and such.) (Is it a scale of c to s or just c or S
For all mask? To hid who you are of course.he has a wolf mask
Love interest he's open right now
Sexuality straight
Other I'm a noob
Questions does that matter in life?

Accepted!

Nomad November 13th, 2017 06:29 PM

Tom was walking along the sidewalk and into a small cafe, seeing a small group of people he decided to try with out being rude first off, to talk. "Hello." he said when he was near, he was slightly shy so it was painstaking to see what they'd say back to him.

Liekki November 13th, 2017 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421022)
Naruto thinks a bit “ .... well around... five months ago right ?” Sasuke nods “ we’re not very popular but we try “ Naruto laughs softly “ the only costumers we have are Sasukes little stalkers and my ... annoying ex’s..”

Juniper nodded, "It's nice here. How did you get this antique building? It's beautiful." She looked around the shop again, at the walls and tables. "It's nice and warm in here, the food is good. With more publicity, this could be really popular!" She encouraged. She felt something different about the two servers in the shop. Somehow, they seemed the same, but idfferent from everyone else. She couldn't put her finger on it.

judas November 13th, 2017 06:42 PM

Im just imagining Trinidy in a corner listing to everyone xD))

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 06:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421065)

Tord snorted. “So, late for diner,” he laughed, before sighing. “Sure,”, he added after a moment. He heard Naruto from across the room and tensed up. “I am not a stalker, thank you very much!” he yelled, before sighing and sitting back. God was he tired. “Do you have any food?” he asked after a moment. He had been essentially living off ramen and insomnia cookies, even though they didn’t help, so he was starving, biting his lip awkwardly for the time being, as it felt like a weird request currently.

He laughs softly “ yes we do as a matter of fact. I’m one hell of a cook I’ll have you know. Not tell me what do you desire for dinner? I hope I’m not late” he says with a playful wink

Naruto laughs softly “ we bought it off a old friend of ours who taught us the things we know. He was a good man...” he sighs softly “ yea we’re trying even Sasuke flirting isn’t helping that much so we just let it be. Besides you found us!” He says happily as he noticed more costumers coming in “ oh I’ll be back where’s winter when you need him?” He says as he begins to walk up to Trinidy “ and how can I help you today?”
@Myik

Winter a tall handsome man with white hair and ice blue eyes was behind tom. He growls a bit “ hi pretty boy you want something from our cafe?” He asks calmly as he walks by tom

:blue: November 13th, 2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421103)
He laughs softly “ yes we do as a matter of fact. I’m one hell of a cook I’ll have you know. Not tell me what do you desire for dinner? I hope I’m not late” he says with a playful wink

Tord smiled awkwardly. “One hell of a cook, eh?” He teased, before laughing. Now the sleep-depravation was beginning to get to him, making him even more of a mess than he already was. “I really don’t care what I have to eat,” he sighed, pushing himself up again. “Anything that might help me with another all-nighter would be good,” he shrugged, unsure of any of this.

Nomad November 13th, 2017 07:00 PM

Quote:

Naruto laughs softly “ we bought it off a old friend of ours who taught us the things we know. He was a good man...” he sighs softly “ yea we’re trying even Sasuke flirting isn’t helping that much so we just let it be. Besides you found us!” He says happily as he noticed more costumers coming in “ oh I’ll be back where’s winter when you need him?” He says as he begins to walk up to Trinidy “ and how can I help you today?”
@Myik

Winter a tall handsome man with white hair and ice blue eyes was behind tom. He growls a bit “ hi pretty boy you want something from our cafe?” He asks calmly as he walks by tom

Tom's eye twitched "please sir"he faced winter " refrain from calling me pretty boy." He said an edge to his voice

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421113)

Tord smiled awkwardly. “One hell of a cook, eh?” He teased, before laughing. Now the sleep-depravation was beginning to get to him, making him even more of a mess than he already was. “I really don’t care what I have to eat,” he sighed, pushing himself up again. “Anything that might help me with another all-nighter would be good,” he shrugged, unsure of any of this.

He smiles “ I have just the meal wait here” He says as he begins to walk towards the kitchen after a few good minutes and a sweet but a bit salty smell was in the air and eventually Sasuke comes out with a bowl of some delicious looking stew. He puts it in front of tord “ eat up stalker “

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421122)
Tom's eye twitched "please sir"he faced winter " refrain from calling me pretty boy." He said an edge to his voice

He smiles “ alright pretty boy. What do you want?” He asks almost coldly

:blue: November 13th, 2017 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421124)
He smiles “ I have just the meal wait here” He says as he begins to walk towards the kitchen after a few good minutes and a sweet but a bit salty smell was in the air and eventually Sasuke comes out with a bowl of some delicious looking stew. He puts it in front of tord “ eat up stalker “

Tord blinked. Well, it was good to know he had just the food. However, he had no idea what that food was. He waited in silence, typing on his computer. When Sasuke came back, he blink. “What’s it made with?” he asked awkwardly. He ignored the stalker comment, trying not to laugh as he said that.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421132)

Tord blinked. Well, it was good to know he had just the food. However, he had no idea what that food was. He waited in silence, typing on his computer. When Sasuke came back, he blink. “What’s it made with?” he asked awkwardly. He ignored the stalker comment, trying not to laugh as he said that.

He smiles “ some rare meat we found when we went hunting last week. It’s still fresh even now. Along with some vegetables we grew in a yard I’ve bought nearby. All fresh.” He says kindly “ it’s deer stew. Try it.” He says happily

Nomad November 13th, 2017 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421125)
He smiles “ alright pretty boy. What do you want?” He asks almost coldly

Tom grabbed winter by the neck and threw him into a booth then he leaned down and said "I told you don't call me pretty boy." Then without a word to the other patrons he stormed out of the cafe only to sit just beyond the last window on the concrete the only bed he knew and hot painful tears squeezed past his eyes

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421151)
Tom grabbed winter by the neck and threw him into a booth then he leaned down and said "I told you don't call me pretty boy." Then without a word to the other patrons he stormed out of the cafe only to sit just beyond the last window on the concrete the only bed he knew and hot painful tears squeezed past his eyes

Winter eyes widened when this happened as soon as the boy left, he begins to smile happily “ I found myself a love!” He says excitedly as Sasuke sighs softly “ work now” Winter stands up and growls “ no love now work later “ he says as he begins to take off leaving Sasuke and Naruto to sigh at it

:blue: November 13th, 2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421137)
He smiles “ some rare meat we found when we went hunting last week. It’s still fresh even now. Along with some vegetables we grew in a yard I’ve bought nearby. All fresh.” He says kindly “ it’s deer stew. Try it.” He says happily

Tord blinked. Deer stew? He let his mind process that for a moment, before he calmed down. “Nice” He said simply, before carefully trying some of it. “Explain how this is meant to help me with an all-nighter?” he asked, looking over at Sasuke, slightly curious.

Nomad November 13th, 2017 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421158)
Winter eyes widened when this happened as soon as the boy left, he begins to smile happily “ I found myself a love!” He says excitedly as Sasuke sighs softly “ work now” Winter stands up and growls “ no love now work later “ he says as he begins to take off leaving Sasuke and Naruto to sigh at it

Tom looked up just to see winter coming up to him he instantly wiped his tears away and stood up prepared to beat the heck out of him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421160)

Tord blinked. Deer stew? He let his mind process that for a moment, before he calmed down. “Nice” He said simply, before carefully trying some of it. “Explain how this is meant to help me with an all-nighter?” he asked, looking over at Sasuke, slightly curious.

He laughs softly “ well.. it doesn’t. To help you with a all-nighter is coffee and that I won’t give until you sleep in my home understood stalker?” He asks playfully

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421163)
Tom looked up just to see winter coming up to him he instantly wiped his tears away and stood up prepared to beat the heck out of him.

Winter smiles as he keeps running eventually tackling the man down pinning him. “ listen lover boy. You’ve peeked my interest tell me what’s your number?” He smiles playfully “ I want you pretty boy~”

Nomad November 13th, 2017 07:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421166)
Winter smiles as he keeps running eventually tackling the man down pinning him. “ listen lover boy. You’ve peeked my interest tell me what’s your number?” He smiles playfully “ I want you pretty boy~”

Tom went into fight mode and flipped Winter over so he was on top and he socked him in the face then dragged him back into the cafe and dropped him on the floor giving a longing look to the other patrons the thing he needs most was friends but he was a ghoul and they don't get friends. He just stood there silent with his head turned

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421168)
Tom went into fight mode and flipped Winter over so he was on top and he socked him in the face then dragged him back into the cafe and dropped him on the floor giving a longing look to the other patrons the thing he needs most was friends but he was a ghoul and they don't get friends. He just stood there silent with his head turned

He simply laughs loudly as he stands up “ fine you want to fight so be it” he says as he suddenly grabs tom by his shirt dragging him to a allyway nearby. He tosses him roughly against the wall hard. “ time to show who I really am. Names winter “ his eyes changed into red and black and four huge moving black and blue tails each sharp and glowing a bit. “ I’m a ghoul. Little punches don’t effect me. But still I am a duty to protect but hi it’s for love!” He roars as he suddenly charges forward

Nomad November 13th, 2017 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421173)
He simply laughs loudly as he stands up “ fine you want to fight so be it” he says as he suddenly grabs tom by his shirt dragging him to a allyway nearby. He tosses him roughly against the wall hard. “ time to show who I really am. Names winter “ his eyes changed into red and black and four huge moving black and blue tails each sharp and glowing a bit. “ I’m a ghoul. Little punches don’t effect me. But still I am a duty to protect but hi it’s for love!” He roars as he suddenly charges forward

Tom slid out of the way and sped past winter "that's good because so am I" his one eye wnegt black and red his "wings" jutting out of his short he threw 5 projectiles at Winter

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421178)
Tom slid out of the way and sped past winter "that's good because so am I" his one eye wnegt black and red his "wings" jutting out of his short he threw 5 projectiles at Winter

His eyes glowed as he blocks them with ease standing back “ a halfie... oh Sasuke will love this. ... you’v probably heard of him you know the ghoul king! “ he says while his tails striked forward aiming for tom “ you fight his dog the dragon knight! Now tell me boy do you still wish to fight or join us!”

:blue: November 13th, 2017 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421165)
He laughs softly “ well.. it doesn’t. To help you with a all-nighter is coffee and that I won’t give until you sleep in my home understood stalker?” He asks playfully

”Dammit,” Tord sighed. “You know, being a stalker seems somewhat less creepier than inviting someone you barely know to sleep in your house.” he sighed, rolling his eyes. “However, if it gets me coffee, I’d be willing to do it,” he decided, leaning back slightly.

Nomad November 13th, 2017 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421180)
His eyes glowed as he blocks them with ease standing back “ a halfie... oh Sasuke will love this. ... you’v probably heard of him you know the ghoul king! “ he says while his tails striked forward aiming for tom “ you fight his dog the dragon knight! Now tell me boy do you still wish to fight or join us!”

"Never" Tom said then without a warning he ran as far and fast as he could it lead him to a park where he his under some seriously dense bushes " If only I could've talked to somebody what just happened with him and winter had been his whole life fighting and running never having a home living outside like a animal. The only thing he ever wanted in life was somebody to care for and somebody to care for him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421181)

”Dammit,” Tord sighed. “You know, being a stalker seems somewhat less creepier than inviting someone you barely know to sleep in your house.” he sighed, rolling his eyes. “However, if it gets me coffee, I’d be willing to do it,” he decided, leaning back slightly.

He laughs softly “ well we’ve known each other for a while now and I trust you besides-“ he begins to lean forward a bit a bit close almost a inch apart from touching lips “ what’s a little stalker going to do to this big bad flirt~” he asks in a husky voice low and just right to send shivers down many peoples spines

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 13th, 2017 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421186)
"Never" Tom said then without a warning he ran as far and fast as he could it lead him to a park where he his under some seriously dense bushes " If only I could've talked to somebody what just happened with him and winter had been his whole life fighting and running never having a home living outside like a animal. The only thing he ever wanted in life was somebody to care for and somebody to care for him.

Winter growls softly when tom ran off his weapon disappears and his eyes changed back as he steps out and sighs softly “ .... I’ll get him soon”

Nomad November 13th, 2017 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421203)
Winter growls softly when tom ran off his weapon disappears and his eyes changed back as he steps out and sighs softly “ .... I’ll get him soon”

After about 7 minute To. Had recovered and had been walking back to the cafe with one decision going through his mind, if this Winter wants me he can take me that thought was over and over and over until he opened the door and that broke his concentration.

:blue: November 14th, 2017 12:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421188)
He laughs softly “ well we’ve known each other for a while now and I trust you besides-“ he begins to lean forward a bit a bit close almost a inch apart from touching lips “ what’s a little stalker going to do to this big bad flirt~” he asks in a husky voice low and just right to send shivers down many peoples spines

Tord shrugged. He was quiet, unsure of what to do, flinching back as he saw Sasuke’s face get very close, and eventually take up a majority of his vision. Okay, now he was slightly creeped out, and he had no idea how to react. He was just silent for the longest moment, trying not to show his fear in any way.

judas November 14th, 2017 06:37 AM

Quote:

@Myik

She looked over to see the boy. She jumped slightly, calming down after. "Um, I! What kind of food do you have...?"

Static November 14th, 2017 08:56 AM

ok um...whenever there is somewhere i can jump back in mention me...)

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 14th, 2017 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Foxfur (Post 421207)
After about 7 minute To. Had recovered and had been walking back to the cafe with one decision going through his mind, if this Winter wants me he can take me that thought was over and over and over until he opened the door and that broke his concentration.

Winter yawns softly as he begins to walk towards the cafe seeing tom again. he laughs softly " can't get enough of me huh?"

Sasuke laughs softly " okay come on if your done take you upstairs to rest." he says kindly as he begins to walk off
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 14th, 2017 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Myik (Post 421343)

She looked over to see the boy. She jumped slightly, calming down after. "Um, I! What kind of food do you have...?"

Naruto smiles " we many types of food. here" he hands her a menu " our top pick for the day is rabbit cake."

:blue: November 14th, 2017 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421378)

Sasuke laughs softly " okay come on if your done take you upstairs to rest." he says kindly as he begins to walk off
@.:Blue Wishes:.

Tord blinked, however, he wasn't going to turn down rest. Sure, it was starting to get dark out, and he could go back to his own home, but he had been offered this, and it felt rude to turn it down. He got up,
slipping his computer under his arm, before beginning to follow, unsure of what to think of this entire thing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 14th, 2017 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421426)

Tord blinked, however, he wasn't going to turn down rest. Sure, it was starting to get dark out, and he could go back to his own home, but he had been offered this, and it felt rude to turn it down. He got up,
slipping his computer under his arm, before beginning to follow, unsure of what to think of this entire thing.

He smiles happily as he begins to walk upstairs right behind the counter and eventually he heads down the hall and opens a door. Inside was a classic but fancy looking guest room almost matching the cafe in a way. He leans against the door “ here’s the guest room. Take a good rest and if you need anything just call me”

:blue: November 14th, 2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) (Post 421431)
He smiles happily as he begins to walk upstairs right behind the counter and eventually he heads down the hall and opens a door. Inside was a classic but fancy looking guest room almost matching the cafe in a way. He leans against the door “ here’s the guest room. Take a good rest and if you need anything just call me”

Tord was just confused now, awkwardly nodding. He was staring at the room, his eyes widened. In the end, however, he just nodded, not wanting to object such hospitality. "S-Sure," he stammered, staring at the bed. He found himself tired and wide-awake at the same time, shifting a slight bit as he stood there, forgetting what a bed was used for for a moment.

Galaxy Of Wisdom November 14th, 2017 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. (Post 421434)

Tord was just confused now, awkwardly nodding. He was staring at the room, his eyes widened. In the end, however, he just nodded, not wanting to object such hospitality. "S-Sure," he stammered, staring at the bed. He found himself tired and wide-awake at the same time, shifting a slight bit as he stood there, forgetting what a bed was used for for a moment.

Sasuke nods “ okay I’ll leave you to it... and I’ll wake you up once we close so don’t worry my friend “ he says kindly as he begins to turn around