Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   SkyClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   SkyClan Clearing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51)

paxil October 10th, 2016 11:57 AM

Re: SkyClan Clearing

@thunder

cedartail returned to camp, having just returned from a hunting patrol. hunting wasn't his strong suit (he was more of a climber, personally) so he had only managed to catch a couple mice, but that wasn't a big deal. after all, the clan still had moons to prepare for leaf-bare.

there was something he was a little more focused on. well, not really something. more like someone. he had been thinking about smallberry for a long time now. she was pretty, not gorgeous by any means, and he knew he could do far better than his former apprentice. that was a pretty conceited thing to say, but he wasn't about to lie to himself. he was a pretty good-looking guy. it angered him that he still didn't have a mate at his age. his sister's kits were now warriors, but, then again, she had gotten pregnant very early on in her life, so that wasn't a huge surprise.

sitting alone in the center of the clearing, doing not really anything, the tom waited for someone to get to chat with.

name - cedartail
gender - tom
age - forty-one moons (born april 20th, 2013)
allegiance - skyclan
rank - warrior
previous ranks - kit, apprentice

appearance - click - cedartail is an attractive chocolate van with bi-colored eyes. his right eye is orange, whilst his left is blue. he is not a large cat, due to his heritage, but he makes up for it with his huge personality.
full bio - coming soon

quote my post when interacting with cedartail!

Starfall October 10th, 2016 06:56 PM

Spottedcloud padded out of the warriors den and yawned streching his short limbs and padded to a little corner of the clearing that was in the shade and layed down. The silver tom looked around, his sky blue eyes scanned the xlearing to see if there was any cat that needed some company.

Appixel October 10th, 2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appixel (Post 2127)
Having gotten caught up in his own thoughts, Harrierpaw barely even noticed Rookpaw walking over. The tom didn't even notice what the other apprentice had said. He had to force himself to hold back a startled squeal when he snapped back into reality. When he realized who it was standing in front of him, his throat began to tighten up and he was at an utter loss for words. Why was Rook here? Why had he of all cats in the clearing caught his attention? Oh StarClan, had he been staring at the other apprentice? Harrier's face began to heat up with embarrassment. He opened his mouth to attempt to apologize for being so rude but now sound came out. He must have looked ridiculous. Sitting there wide-eyed and slack jawed, frozen on the spot. All he could do was stare up at Rookpaw, caught in his gaze. He really did have beautiful eyes. Emerald green with a darker ring around the edges. He had never noticed that before, never gotten close enough to see it.

That was a rather strange reaction wasn't it? Harrier had seemed confused at first but now he just just sat there and stared. Rookpaw, in a rare turn of events actually began to feel uncomfortable. He glanced around in an attempt to find some way to escape this interaction but to no avail. "I, um, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something. You seem to have not heard what I said. Uhm, I'm Rookpaw, in case you don't remember. I noticed you sitting here and I figured I would, uh, say hi. Y-you probably don't want anyone to bring it up but I'm sorry about your sister. I miss her and I'm sure you do too." he cursed himself once more. He had a chance to retry and he just had to mention Harrier's sister, again. Perhaps he'll zone out again and he'll get another chance? Either way, it had been said and all he could do was wait for some kind of response.

Owl October 10th, 2016 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 1043)
Yarrowpounce was flanking Willowrain but the tiniest, most joyous of smiles was placed on his lips, his gaze looking at the ground as he replayed the time he had spent with the she-cat in his head, happiness like the warmth of the sun coursing through him. He couldn't really explain why this was making him happy, the though of spending time with this other cat, because after all, he usually never liked spending time with other cats, they usually just felt awkward and didn't want to be with him, which in turn made him feel bad and just not really want to be around others. But for some reason.. He just.. He liked being in the company of Willowrain. Being with her gave him the same feeling he had when he was hunting, he was happy and almost felt free from his worries. But for some reason at the same time he was almost afraid of screwing up and looking bad in front of her. He was conflicted but oh so happy at the same time. Glancing up as the two entered the camp, his gaze flitted around fretfully for a second before focusing on Willowrain who padded on a bit ahead of him, his tail flicking a bit as he followed her to the fresh kill pile where she laid down the squirrel that they caught together. "O-Oh, it was um, it was n-no problem at all W-Willowrain!" Meowed the tom gently with a small, modest smile, head dipping a bit. His yellow gaze fixated on the single tuft of fur that stuck up on her head and part of him wanted to graze his tongue over it to lay it down, but he was too scared that it would come off in the wrong way so he simply cleared his throat a bit, pawing at the ground. "U-Um your uh, your fur on your um.. You-Your head is uh.. Sticking up.." Pawing at his nose a bit, he lifted his head and nodded, just now realizing the familiar ache in his stomach that signified he was hungry. "I-I would love to! I-If you don't mind."

@Duskflight

Willowrain giggled at how modest and adorable Yarrowpounce was. He was a really nice, kind, and polite warrior. Why anyone would pass him over a friend or... well... even possibly more was a completely surprise to her. The tabby she-cat had enjoyed her time with him and decided that she'd like to spend a lot more time with him. Of course, only if he allowed her to. She honestly didn't want to be a bother or an annoyance since she saw that he didn't really enjoy being with other cats seeing as he was mostly alone. But maybe he did inwardly want to have a companion. She wanted to be that companion. Then he mentioned the tuft of fur sticking up on her head, immediately her ears burned up and her eyes widened slighlty. "Oh my.." She licked her paw vigorously and patted her head the best she could bringing it over the tuft of fur and flattening it the best she could. She gazed at Yarrowpounce. "Hopefully I got it." She said sheepishly. When in reality that little tuft of fur was being quite the rebel in it didn't want to go down. When he finally stated he'd be glad to share a meal with her she let out a small purr of delight. "Great!" She grinned as she looked at the pile. "Choose something, Yarrowpounce." She offered him the choice to decide.

Appixel October 10th, 2016 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faint (Post 6931)

That was a rather strange reaction wasn't it? Harrier had seemed confused at first but now he just just sat there and stared. Rookpaw, in a rare turn of events actually began to feel uncomfortable. He glanced around in an attempt to find some way to escape this interaction but to no avail. "I, um, I'm sorry if I'm interrupting something. You seem to have not heard what I said. Uhm, I'm Rookpaw, in case you don't remember. I noticed you sitting here and I figured I would, uh, say hi. Y-you probably don't want anyone to bring it up but I'm sorry about your sister. I miss her and I'm sure you do too." he cursed himself once more. He had a chance to retry and he just had to mention Harrier's sister, again. Perhaps he'll zone out again and he'll get another chance? Either way, it had been said and all he could do was wait for some kind of response.

Harrierpaw let out a sigh of relief, immediately feeling a sort of weight get lifted off of his shoulders. He hadnt been staring and if he had, Rookpaw hadn't noticed. He did tense up ever so slightly at the mention of his sister but without the overhanging fear that he had embarrassed himself, he was able to talk. Even so, stuttering and rambling weren't uncommon with the young Tom. "Hi, Rookpaw. It has been.. a while to uh say the least but y-yes I do remember you. It's been um, since before my sister uh disappeared, right? A-anyway. It's nice o-of you to say hi. I heard your Mentor is pretty nice? He's the one with the lame foot right? Have you gotten any training in yet?"

Gone October 11th, 2016 05:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ivy (Post 5722)
Crowflight simply winked at her. "So tell me, what was your impresssion of me when you first found out smallwing and I becsme mates?" In order to reassure her that he still loved her, he entwined their tails.

"W-Well... I was pretty sad... I thought I had lost everything..." Paledusk admitted, pressing her face in his chest and nuzzling it affectionaly, blushing as she saw the wink and quickly looked at their tails, holding onto one of his paws.

Appixel October 12th, 2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Appixel (Post 7030)
Harrierpaw let out a sigh of relief, immediately feeling a sort of weight get lifted off of his shoulders. He hadn't been staring and if he had, Rookpaw hadn't noticed. He did tense up ever so slightly at the mention of his sister but without the overhanging fear that he had embarrassed himself, he was able to talk. Even so, stuttering and rambling weren't uncommon with the young Tom. "Hi, Rookpaw. It has been.. a while to uh say the least but y-yes I do remember you. It's been um, since before my sister uh disappeared, right? A-anyway. It's nice o-of you to say hi. I heard your Mentor is pretty nice? He's the one with the lame foot right? Have you gotten any training in yet?"

He nodded,"Yeah. His name is Cliffheart. We haven't trained any yet but I think he was planning to do some today..." Rookpaw glanced around in search of his mentor, eventually spotting the warrior on the other side of the clearing. He turned back to Harrier and smiled,"You could probably join us if you wanted? I don't think he would mind all that much."

[ahhh I'm sorry this is so short!]

Appixel October 12th, 2016 03:32 PM

(It's fine!)

It was a moment before he responded. The tom's tail twitched from side to side, almost nervously, as he contemplated the offer. He was tempted to say yes, very much so, his own mentor had pretty much given up due to Harrier's demeanor. How would Cliffheart really feel about him joining in though? All he had to go on was Rookpaw's assurance and anything he may have heard about the warrior. He lifted up his head and stared at the sky, almost as if looking for something. With the chill of leaffall had come clear skies, only a few clouds meandering through the blue plain above. Lowering his head, his gaze wandered over to Cliffheart and lingered there.

"Are you sure he won't mind? C-completely sure?" he mewed, without looking back at Rookpaw,"I really d-don't think it's a good idea."

The Cannibal October 12th, 2016 04:43 PM

{For @Frisk}

Today was the first day that he would take Rowanpaw for an actual training session, and Grouseflurry couldn't have been more excited. I mean, the brown tabby was more often than not excited about something, or at least happy and cheerful, but now he was even more so as he eagerly went strolling out of the warriors den, quickly shaking out his limbs individually as he did, loosening them up a bit to the best of his ability. The sun was just barely making it's way above the horizon, the sky still relatively dark with gentle pastel colors of sunrise painting the horizon that really no cat could see through the cover of the tree's that made up Skyclan's territory. Standing in the relatively quiet clearing of the camp he was now deputy of, he forced himself to pause for a moment and just drink in his surroundings, letting the smell of the air, the crispness of it, run through his nose, gently stinging the inside of it, having to blink a few times as the crisp freshness pricked at his green hues. It was serene in the morning air, but being the excitable, busy cat he was, he didn't want to spend much more time divulging in the 'beauty of the morning' and instead decided to quickly snatch something out of the fresh kill pile, a plump mouse, settling down not too far from the pile.

I'll go and wake him up if he doesn't happen to get up before I finish this. Thought the deputy to himself as he quickly began to tuck into his breakfast, his hindpaws tucked neatly beneath him and his forepaws holding his meal in place, his tail at his side but the tip twitching and quivering with the energy he had built in him. Despite being over 30 moons old, one might come to think that he was a young warrior with that much energy, but those who knew Grouseflurry knew that he has always been like that and will likely always be like that, it would take something serious to alter this warrior's bright outlook on life.

Thunder October 12th, 2016 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paxil (Post 6224)
@thunder

cedartail returned to camp, having just returned from a hunting patrol. hunting wasn't his strong suit (he was more of a climber, personally) so he had only managed to catch a couple mice, but that wasn't a big deal. after all, the clan still had moons to prepare for leaf-bare.

there was something he was a little more focused on. well, not really something. more like someone. he had been thinking about smallberry for a long time now. she was pretty, not gorgeous by any means, and he knew he could do far better than his former apprentice. that was a pretty conceited thing to say, but he wasn't about to lie to himself. he was a pretty good-looking guy. it angered him that he still didn't have a mate at his age. his sister's kits were now warriors, but, then again, she had gotten pregnant very early on in her life, so that wasn't a huge surprise.

sitting alone in the center of the clearing, doing not really anything, the tom waited for someone to get to chat with.

name - cedartail
gender - tom
allegiance - skyclan
rank - warrior

appearance - click - cedartail is an attractive chocolate van with bi-colored eyes. his right eye is orange, whilst his left is blue. he is not a large cat, due to his heritage, but he makes up for it with his huge personality.
full bio - coming soon

Smallberry padded out of the warriors den, she noticed her old mentor Cedartail had returned from hunting, but she was to tired to chat at the moment. Though, she still padded over and tried to strike up a conversation. Though her eartips heated up in embarssment, she had liked her former-mentor for a moon now. She tried to hide it, though. She didn't want to be rejected like so many before. Unnoticably to herself, her tail curled around her former-mentor's.

Fel October 12th, 2016 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duskflight (Post 9070)
{For @Frisk}

Today was the first day that he would take Rowanpaw for an actual training session, and Grouseflurry couldn't have been more excited. I mean, the brown tabby was more often than not excited about something, or at least happy and cheerful, but now he was even more so as he eagerly went strolling out of the warriors den, quickly shaking out his limbs individually as he did, loosening them up a bit to the best of his ability. The sun was just barely making it's way above the horizon, the sky still relatively dark with gentle pastel colors of sunrise painting the horizon that really no cat could see through the cover of the tree's that made up Skyclan's territory. Standing in the relatively quiet clearing of the camp he was now deputy of, he forced himself to pause for a moment and just drink in his surroundings, letting the smell of the air, the crispness of it, run through his nose, gently stinging the inside of it, having to blink a few times as the crisp freshness pricked at his green hues. It was serene in the morning air, but being the excitable, busy cat he was, he didn't want to spend much more time divulging in the 'beauty of the morning' and instead decided to quickly snatch something out of the fresh kill pile, a plump mouse, settling down not too far from the pile.

I'll go and wake him up if he doesn't happen to get up before I finish this. Thought the deputy to himself as he quickly began to tuck into his breakfast, his hindpaws tucked neatly beneath him and his forepaws holding his meal in place, his tail at his side but the tip twitching and quivering with the energy he had built in him. Despite being over 30 moons old, one might come to think that he was a young warrior with that much energy, but those who knew Grouseflurry knew that he has always been like that and will likely always be like that, it would take something serious to alter this warrior's bright outlook on life.

Rowanpaw had just spent his first few nights in the apprentice's den, still having to get used to the new nest, to get used to sleeping without Honeybee by his side, one of his best- and only friends. He'd seemed to stop tending to his small garden of flowers by the nursery, the one he used to grow with his adoptive queen- his real mother abandoned him, in more ways than one. Mapleleaf- Mom didn't want me, did she? That's why she vanished in the night, because of all the stress and pressure we put on her. Rowanpaw didn't have many apprentice friends so far, except Brindlepaw, the apprentice he met when trying to explore the territory without anyone else, the cat who helped him out when he was grieving. His ginger paws padded out of his den quietly, the newly-named apprentice yawning loudly, stretching out his paws as he headed towards the center of camp to possibly got get a piece of prey. He was so tired, and never had to wake up this early when he was still a kit, only days ago to him. He could see the mentor he'd been assigned, the new deputy of Skyclan- sitting down in the clearing, almost seeming like he was waiting for him. Rowanpaw had always had a bit of a trouble with deputies- but maybe Grouseflurry would be better.

Striding over to where the older tom sat carefully, the small apprentice's ginger paws shuffled around as he sat next to Grouseflurry, awkwardly smiling as he didn't say a word- just sat down, letting his tail brush back-and forth across the camp floor in an excitable fashion.

paxil October 12th, 2016 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thunder (Post 9096)
Smallberry padded out of the warriors den, she noticed her old mentor Cedartail had returned from hunting, but she was to tired to chat at the moment. Though, she still padded over and tried to strike up a conversation. Though her eartips heated up in embarssment, she had liked her former-mentor for a moon now. She tried to hide it, though. She didn't want to be rejected like so many before. Unnoticably to herself, her tail curled around her former-mentor's.

cedartail flashed a wide smile as his former apprentice approached him. he adjusted himself as smallberry came close. "hey, berry," he purred, "what's up?" he knew that the younger she-cat acted weird around him. he remembered when he was an apprentice, and he did the same around pretty she-cats. it wasn't like he was completely oblivious to her feelings or anything; he just liked to make things difficult.

he snickered as smallberry took his tail. "oooh, flirting with your mentor, huh? didn't think you were that type." the way he talked was very childish, especially for a tom that was more than three years old. but the situation the two were in was really not a more-than-three-years-old thing. she behaved very awkwardly for a warrior, which was adorable, but reminded him just how little age affected some cats.

name - cedartail
gender - tom
allegiance - skyclan
rank - warrior

full bio - coming soon

BlueFeather November 2nd, 2016 09:57 AM

a lone bramble was watching cats for hours just envying a friend.. the cat pads throu the forest to a small space in a tree..

stormblaze November 2nd, 2016 09:58 AM

Greyfang looked up from her nap in the sun, having just woken and spent the last few minutes washing herself clean, she was in a mood to go hunting.

BlueFeather November 2nd, 2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormblaze (Post 16361)
Greyfang looked up from her nap in the sun, having just woken and spent the last few minutes washing herself clean, she was in a mood to go hunting.

The bramble just climbed the space and just ended up at the tree tops.. not saying anything she just hanged out up in the trees alone.

mapledash November 3rd, 2016 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stormblaze (Post 16361)

Shrewpaw went out of the apprentice's den and walked past a couple of his friends. He wasn' in the mood to talk to them, even if they aknowledged him on his way. He was thinking about his foster sister, and how she was still mad at him. He wasn't exactly looking at where he was going and bumped into Greyfang, a fellow warrior he knew just half yet. Remembering he was suposed to take the initiative to train alone (according to his mentor) he looked up to the warrior and appologized quickly. "Sorry! Didn't see you there! Uhm ... how's it going? Are you busy? I'd like to do some training or hunting ... if you don't mind?"

lone November 12th, 2016 02:16 PM

~for @Cloudy~

Pantherkit padded elegantly out of the nursery, or as elegantly as could be said for a larger, sleek furred four moon old kit. His yellow hues took in his surroundings...although he had visited the clearing before, he was always amazed by the sheer beauty of it. It was always surprising to him how everything could look so much bigger outside of the nursery. He turned back to look for Ashenpaw, still a little troubled as to what had happened in the nursery...he realized that that may have been a question that should not have been asked now, and he also realized that he should have probably been a little more careful in his comforting. He had never been good at that sort of thing, and although it made him feel bad of course, there wasn't much that he could do about it and so he didn't see any business in feeling bad about it. Pantherkit sat down not far from the nursery, his head swiveling in all directions as he tried to take in everything at once. All the natural charm, elegance and sophistication about the tom seemed to be gone as he appeared to be much friskier and excited- the glaze that made him look almost uncapable of emotion was gone, replaced by a fierce, bright light that was shining out of his yellow hues. He was grateful to Ashenpaw for offering to take him out of the nursery...although technically he was old enough to venture out on his own, he hated doing so, and thought that perhaps Ashenpaw had sensed this. Either that, or maybe he looked younger than he felt he did. He didn't really care either way- Ashenpaw was a very friendly she cat and he was glad that she had offered instead of someone else. Besides, if he had gotten much more bored he may have been willing to endure his dislike of venturing out into the clearing alone so that he could have a better, more enjoyable view.

Brunch November 12th, 2016 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar23 (Post 30209)
~for @Cloudy~

Pantherkit padded elegantly out of the nursery, or as elegantly as could be said for a larger, sleek furred four moon old kit. His yellow hues took in his surroundings...although he had visited the clearing before, he was always amazed by the sheer beauty of it. It was always surprising to him how everything could look so much bigger outside of the nursery. He turned back to look for Ashenpaw, still a little troubled as to what had happened in the nursery...he realized that that may have been a question that should not have been asked now, and he also realized that he should have probably been a little more careful in his comforting. He had never been good at that sort of thing, and although it made him feel bad of course, there wasn't much that he could do about it and so he didn't see any business in feeling bad about it. Pantherkit sat down not far from the nursery, his head swiveling in all directions as he tried to take in everything at once. All the natural charm, elegance and sophistication about the tom seemed to be gone as he appeared to be much friskier and excited- the glaze that made him look almost uncapable of emotion was gone, replaced by a fierce, bright light that was shining out of his yellow hues. He was grateful to Ashenpaw for offering to take him out of the nursery...although technically he was old enough to venture out on his own, he hated doing so, and thought that perhaps Ashenpaw had sensed this. Either that, or maybe he looked younger than he felt he did. He didn't really care either way- Ashenpaw was a very friendly she cat and he was glad that she had offered instead of someone else. Besides, if he had gotten much more bored he may have been willing to endure his dislike of venturing out into the clearing alone so that he could have a better, more enjoyable view.

Peaking her head out of the nusery first, brambles and small throrn caught againstAshwnpaw's long, rust-grey pelt. As the young apprentice heaved the rest of her body out of the nursery, Ashenpaw shook her fur to free any of the small twigs of bramble. As the she-cat gathered her bearings, Ashenpaw strode over to Pantherkit, as though she were stalking a piece of prey. Many cats didn't think that the way she walked was her actual gait, and would tear into her slightly every time that they saw her Hopefully he doesn't notice... Ashenpaw thought to herself as she scooted over to her kit-friend, her amber eyes having a solemn yet amused glaze. "I'm assuming you like it.. It is quite nice, especially at sunhigh." Ashenpaw's mind wasnt on the conversation that would stir up, but by the fact that the clearing was more beautiful than ever; though it was afternoon, there was still a slight glimmer of dew on the camp, which made the pebbles that were normally hard under paw, soft and squishy, a form if mud, really. Ashenpaw, letting the small kit side that still lurked in her diciplined apprentice, dug her paw into a muddish section of gravel, making it so that her paw print embedded the ground. The leaf-fall season had been alright so far, though so early in the season, Ashenpaw knew that it would get worse. The fresh-kill pile was already starting to deacrease, the apprentice could only hope it wouldn't too harsh like the elder stories always said. When Ashenpaw's tailtwitvhed at the thought, it landed on Pantherkit's, reminding her that she wasn't alone. She rose to her paws, quick as lightening, "Want to play Warriors?" Ashenpaw asked, as though she were a kit, not an exhausted apprentice. She puffed out her chest indignantly, as though her own words were offended her. "Or, erm... What ever you want to do." The awkwardness that had been in the nursery had followed them to the clearing, the awkwardness that made it so that embarrassment hung to every word that came out of their maws.
(Sorry for the shortness!)

FlashFanatic November 13th, 2016 08:33 AM

Nutpaw slipped out of thethe apprentice's den, ready for a day of training. He hopped down the rocks with ease, and when he reached the floor, he bounded into the clearing, halting to a stop. He reached the side of the warrior's den, and crouched down, ready to scare his mentor when she came out. Nutpaw was too jumpy, so he got out of his hiding place and stuck his head inside of the warrior's den. "Meadowfall!!!!" He yelled, not realizing he just woke her up.
@Lyra

lyra November 13th, 2016 08:39 AM

Meadowfall padded out of the den, her tail tip twitching in annoyance. Her golden fur shined in the sun, which also made her warm. "Nutpaw be quiet," She said, holding back a hiss. Looking at her new apprentice, Meadowfall saw he was very energetic, so it was a good thing she was training him today. I'll make sure Nutpaws tired out by the end, The she-cat promised to herself. After stretching her legs, she asked," Are you ready to train today?"

Starfall November 13th, 2016 11:21 AM

Open for anybody
Sweetkit scrambled out of the nursery, the cream colored tom huffed as he hit the ground, kicking up dirt. The kit got up and shook himself off, sneezing as some dirt got in his nose. Looking around the young tom scanned the clearing, observing his clanmates as they went on with normal day life. Sighing sweetkit got up and padded twards a mossball, boredly kicking it around as he pouted.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 13th, 2016 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 31832)
Open for anybody
Sweetkit scrambled out of the nursery, the cream colored tom huffed as he hit the ground, kicking up dirt. The kit got up and shook himself off, sneezing as some dirt got in his nose. Looking around the young tom scanned the clearing, observing his clanmates as they went on with normal day life. Sighing sweetkit got up and padded twards a mossball, boredly kicking it around as he pouted.

Midnight kit was also very bored.She saw Sweetkit playing and bounded over."Hi!" She said excitedly."Can I join you?" The she kit asked.

Starfall November 13th, 2016 12:33 PM

Sweetkit turned and looked at the newcomer, the cream colored tom snorted "might as well, I have nothing better to do." He said rudely,then turned and flicked the mossball twards the she cat "what's your name anyways? Mines sweetkit." He stated as he gave the she cat a smug look.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 13th, 2016 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 31956)
Sweetkit turned and looked at the newcomer, the cream colored tom snorted "might as well, I have nothing better to do." He said rudely,then turned and flicked the mossball twards the she cat "what's your name anyways? Mines sweetkit." He stated as he gave the she cat a smug look.

"Midnightkit!" She said happily,batting the moss ball back over to him with her black paws.

Starfall November 13th, 2016 09:50 PM

@SIlverheart_the_Warrior
Sweetkit sighed and flicked the moss ball back to his new friend "well...I guess it's a pleasure to meet you" the cream colored kit said with a huff. "So...who's your parents?" He asked, wanting to get to know the she cat better.

dino. November 14th, 2016 02:41 PM

Name: Foxkit
Looks: Russet with black ears and paws, fluffy white tipped tail
Personality: Fearless, kind, and loyal
Other: Some cats mistake him as a fox cub because he looks so much like one

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 14th, 2016 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 32915)
@SIlverheart_the_Warrior
Sweetkit sighed and flicked the moss ball back to his new friend "well...I guess it's a pleasure to meet you" the cream colored kit said with a huff. "So...who's your parents?" He asked, wanting to get to know the she cat better.

"W-Well,my dad is Rock feather." Midnightkit said,flicking her tail to an dark brown tabby who was coming into the clearing, with an mouse in his jaws."And my mum is,well....she died during kitting." The she-kit looked sad for an moment before hitting the moss ball back over to Sweetkit.

lone November 15th, 2016 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudy (Post 31324)
Peaking her head out of the nusery first, brambles and small throrn caught againstAshwnpaw's long, rust-grey pelt. As the young apprentice heaved the rest of her body out of the nursery, Ashenpaw shook her fur to free any of the small twigs of bramble. As the she-cat gathered her bearings, Ashenpaw strode over to Pantherkit, as though she were stalking a piece of prey. Many cats didn't think that the way she walked was her actual gait, and would tear into her slightly every time that they saw her Hopefully he doesn't notice... Ashenpaw thought to herself as she scooted over to her kit-friend, her amber eyes having a solemn yet amused glaze. "I'm assuming you like it.. It is quite nice, especially at sunhigh." Ashenpaw's mind wasnt on the conversation that would stir up, but by the fact that the clearing was more beautiful than ever; though it was afternoon, there was still a slight glimmer of dew on the camp, which made the pebbles that were normally hard under paw, soft and squishy, a form if mud, really. Ashenpaw, letting the small kit side that still lurked in her diciplined apprentice, dug her paw into a muddish section of gravel, making it so that her paw print embedded the ground. The leaf-fall season had been alright so far, though so early in the season, Ashenpaw knew that it would get worse. The fresh-kill pile was already starting to deacrease, the apprentice could only hope it wouldn't too harsh like the elder stories always said. When Ashenpaw's tailtwitvhed at the thought, it landed on Pantherkit's, reminding her that she wasn't alone. She rose to her paws, quick as lightening, "Want to play Warriors?" Ashenpaw asked, as though she were a kit, not an exhausted apprentice. She puffed out her chest indignantly, as though her own words were offended her. "Or, erm... What ever you want to do." The awkwardness that had been in the nursery had followed them to the clearing, the awkwardness that made it so that embarrassment hung to every word that came out of their maws.
(Sorry for the shortness!)

Pantherkit, being the observant young tom that he was, noticed Ashenpaw's odd way of walking and was preparing to ask why she was walking like that when he realized that that might be a little bit of a strange question to ask. Considering that she had been so kind to him, he didn't want to end up offending her by asking her a rude question. Pantherkit smiled at the older she cat, the tip of his sleek black tail twitching as he glanced around again, trying to take it all in at the same time. His expression was that of a kid who had either just been born and was looking at the nursery for the first fmes, or of a new apprentice, venturing out into the territory along with their mentor for the first time. Pantherkit gave a pleased sigh, followed by a steady, constant purr as Ashenpaw moved over towards him. "Oh yes, it's absolutely beautiful...I love it so much," He purred in the most pleased tone he had used in moons. Well, at least what seemed like moons to him, which actually might have been a matter of days or indeed, even hours. Pantherkit turned his attentions away from his female companion and onto what seemed a much more important project for him to deal with. He grinned at Ashenpaw, his expression becoming lighter again and the mood seemed go have changed once again. Somehow Pantherkit could change emotions or at least look like he was doing so very rapidly, when the reality of the situation was that it simply appeared that way or he would remember a sad or balky memory and either begin to laugh or suddenly become very quiet. "Of course, I love playing warriors...I'll be Pantherstar, the fearless leader and you can be my trusted deputy...unless of course, you want to be leader," Pantherkit mewed politely. Ashenpaw did look more the part with her larger and stronger build, although there was no doubt that Pantherkit was well muscled for his age.

Ivyshade November 15th, 2016 01:07 PM

Sparrowstripe watched the antics of the kits from where he lay not far from the fresh-kill pile. He yawned and put his head on his forepaws sleepily. No more night patrols for me... he thought to himself before drifting off to sleep.

Brunch November 15th, 2016 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar23 (Post 34549)
Pantherkit, being the observant young tom that he was, noticed Ashenpaw's odd way of walking and was preparing to ask why she was walking like that when he realized that that might be a little bit of a strange question to ask. Considering that she had been so kind to him, he didn't want to end up offending her by asking her a rude question. Pantherkit smiled at the older she cat, the tip of his sleek black tail twitching as he glanced around again, trying to take it all in at the same time. His expression was that of a kid who had either just been born and was looking at the nursery for the first fmes, or of a new apprentice, venturing out into the territory along with their mentor for the first time. Pantherkit gave a pleased sigh, followed by a steady, constant purr as Ashenpaw moved over towards him. "Oh yes, it's absolutely beautiful...I love it so much," He purred in the most pleased tone he had used in moons. Well, at least what seemed like moons to him, which actually might have been a matter of days or indeed, even hours. Pantherkit turned his attentions away from his female companion and onto what seemed a much more important project for him to deal with. He grinned at Ashenpaw, his expression becoming lighter again and the mood seemed go have changed once again. Somehow Pantherkit could change emotions or at least look like he was doing so very rapidly, when the reality of the situation was that it simply appeared that way or he would remember a sad or balky memory and either begin to laugh or suddenly become very quiet. "Of course, I love playing warriors...I'll be Pantherstar, the fearless leader and you can be my trusted deputy...unless of course, you want to be leader," Pantherkit mewed politely. Ashenpaw did look more the part with her larger and stronger build, although there was no doubt that Pantherkit was well muscled for his age.

The amber eyes of Ashenpaw landed softly on Pantherkit's large body; she was enjoying himself outside of the nursery. No matter how much she missed being a jovial kit, Ashenpaw knew how difficult it could be, with being stuck in the nursery with all of the whimpering kits. Inhaling deeply, the scent of the clan stinging her lungs. Though the same scent stuck to her pelt, Ashenpaw hated it; it was rancid, and sometimes made her nauseated. When a corrupt expression came across her elegant features, many cats would ask her why, and Ashenpaw would normally race away from her accomplice to avoid the question. The apprentice attempted to keep the look from coming across her features, and - luckily for her- it never appeared. As the kit wanted to play Warrior with her, a small smile escalated across her maw. "Sure!" Ashenpaw replied with up most happiness, "Well, you're about as big as me, so you need to be leader.. I'll be you're loyal deputy Ashenclaw" Ashenpaw's amber eyes lit up as she slinked into somewhat of a hunting stance, advancing towards a fanciful cat, "Pantherstar, there are rouges attacking camp," the apprentice whispered over her shoulder to her colleague. At that very moment, Ashenpaw shifted her weight on to her hind legs; she leaped into the air, and landed on the imaginary cat with claws unsheathed, and half snarl half smile spread across her features. "Look out behind you, Pantherstar! A rouge!" Ashenpaw flicked her tail, indicating for Pantherkit to attack the surreal cat of the apprentice's imagination. Happiness paraded from Ashenpaw, floating around the clearing, a small giggle escaped from Ashenpaw's mouth, as though what she was seeing in the imaginary cat was amusing.

lone November 15th, 2016 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudy (Post 34896)
The amber eyes of Ashenpaw landed softly on Pantherkit's large body; she was enjoying himself outside of the nursery. No matter how much she missed being a jovial kit, Ashenpaw knew how difficult it could be, with being stuck in the nursery with all of the whimpering kits. Inhaling deeply, the scent of the clan stinging her lungs. Though the same scent stuck to her pelt, Ashenpaw hated it; it was rancid, and sometimes made her nauseated. When a corrupt expression came across her elegant features, many cats would ask her why, and Ashenpaw would normally race away from her accomplice to avoid the question. The apprentice attempted to keep the look from coming across her features, and - luckily for her- it never appeared. As the kit wanted to play Warrior with her, a small smile escalated across her maw. "Sure!" Ashenpaw replied with up most happiness, "Well, you're about as big as me, so you need to be leader.. I'll be you're loyal deputy Ashenclaw" Ashenpaw's amber eyes lit up as she slinked into somewhat of a hunting stance, advancing towards a fanciful cat, "Pantherstar, there are rouges attacking camp," the apprentice whispered over her shoulder to her colleague. At that very moment, Ashenpaw shifted her weight on to her hind legs; she leaped into the air, and landed on the imaginary cat with claws unsheathed, and half snarl half smile spread across her features. "Look out behind you, Pantherstar! A rouge!" Ashenpaw flicked her tail, indicating for Pantherkit to attack the surreal cat of the apprentice's imagination. Happiness paraded from Ashenpaw, floating around the clearing, a small giggle escaped from Ashenpaw's mouth, as though what she was seeing in the imaginary cat was amusing.

Pantherkit smiled, for once glad about how big he was. Sometimes it was a curse, seeing as how Mothers didn't want him to squish their smaller kits and would sometimes make efforts in keeping him away from them. It wasn't a nice feeling at all; and it often made him feel like he didn't really have much of a home in SkyClan. Although he knew things would get better, once he was an apprentice he would be able to train and there would be other cats that were more his size like Ashenpaw, and the smaller ones might feel more comfortable around him. He was wondering if he would even want to play with kits anymore once he was an apprentice, although having Ashenpaw spend time with him had made him feel good. So perhaps he would, depending on how picky their Mothers were. Pantherkit's yellow hues sprung open in play alarm and he spun around, beginning to battle the pretend rogue. "Warriors, attack!" He mewed, getting lost in the game and imagining there were dozens of warriors at his command, waiting for him to give them their next command. He pretended to pin the rogue to the ground. "Get out of here, and count yourself lucky," Pantherkit snarled, springing off of the imaginary rogue and turning to his companion, springing just a few pawsteps away from her and pretending to knock another rogue to the ground. "I got your back," He mewed with a grin. He knew that was something that warriors did; they protected each other, right? Working together for the Clan. His face grew more excited, and his actions began to grow more and more animated, until he was practically flying all over the place. He rarely got to play; he rarely went outside of the nursery and there wasn't too much room to play in there. As the second imaginary rogue sprinted away, he looked around at the "battleground." Almost everything had transformed...the cats who were sitting and talking were now battling each other, the ones lying on the ground were either dead or wounded, and the ones just walking around were also attacking other cats. In Pantherkit's mind, there was no end to his imagination...he could turn even the simplest of things into a battleground or some other scene. His face was positively alight with excitement, his yellow hues snapping eagerly and the polite, well mannered kit from earlier seemed to have disappeared, in it's place a wild, overexcited one.

Starfall November 16th, 2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SIlverheart_the_Warrior (Post 33823)
"W-Well,my dad is Rock feather." Midnightkit said,flicking her tail to an dark brown tabby who was coming into the clearing, with an mouse in his jaws."And my mum is,well....she died during kitting." The she-kit looked sad for an moment before hitting the moss ball back over to Sweetkit.

Sweetkit twiched his whiskers and looked at midnightkit quizzically "well, there's no use pouting about it...move on...honestly, what kindove warrior cries over something that happened in the past, move forward..."the kit said as he gave the other she kit a rare encouraging smile as he grabbed the mossball with his jaws and began to run away, expecting the other to try and follow.

Brunch November 17th, 2016 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lonestar23 (Post 35096)
Pantherkit smiled, for once glad about how big he was. Sometimes it was a curse, seeing as how Mothers didn't want him to squish their smaller kits and would sometimes make efforts in keeping him away from them. It wasn't a nice feeling at all; and it often made him feel like he didn't really have much of a home in SkyClan. Although he knew things would get better, once he was an apprentice he would be able to train and there would be other cats that were more his size like Ashenpaw, and the smaller ones might feel more comfortable around him. He was wondering if he would even want to play with kits anymore once he was an apprentice, although having Ashenpaw spend time with him had made him feel good. So perhaps he would, depending on how picky their Mothers were. Pantherkit's yellow hues sprung open in play alarm and he spun around, beginning to battle the pretend rogue. "Warriors, attack!" He mewed, getting lost in the game and imagining there were dozens of warriors at his command, waiting for him to give them their next command. He pretended to pin the rogue to the ground. "Get out of here, and count yourself lucky," Pantherkit snarled, springing off of the imaginary rogue and turning to his companion, springing just a few pawsteps away from her and pretending to knock another rogue to the ground. "I got your back," He mewed with a grin. He knew that was something that warriors did; they protected each other, right? Working together for the Clan. His face grew more excited, and his actions began to grow more and more animated, until he was practically flying all over the place. He rarely got to play; he rarely went outside of the nursery and there wasn't too much room to play in there. As the second imaginary rogue sprinted away, he looked around at the "battleground." Almost everything had transformed...the cats who were sitting and talking were now battling each other, the ones lying on the ground were either dead or wounded, and the ones just walking around were also attacking other cats. In Pantherkit's mind, there was no end to his imagination...he could turn even the simplest of things into a battleground or some other scene. His face was positively alight with excitement, his yellow hues snapping eagerly and the polite, well mannered kit from earlier seemed to have disappeared, in it's place a wild, overexcited one.

"Thanks," the small apprentice huffed, enacting the idea of battle, and how it seemed to her. Ashenpaw's eyes lit up as a small kit, at least the age of a one moon, was getting snatched by another rouge. As the imaginated battlefield grew to an even bigger size, Ashenpaw hobbled on to her hind legs, bracing herself for the magnificent surge she was about to preform. "They have a kit!" Ashenpaw bellowed, her rust-gray pelt bristling as she leaped towards the figurative menace. She forced her body to rupture against the ground, or her invisible attacker; Ashenpaw threw herself full force towards the rouge, and landed with a large Thud!. The youthful apprentice reared on her hind legs, and let out a long hiss, and she flailed her paws, claws sheathed in her small paws, though in the imaginary battlefield, her claws were unsheathed and her adversary was bleeding. The rouge had dropped the kit and was running away, "Coward!' Ashenpaw yowled at the scampering cat. As Ashenpaw bowed her head towards the small kit, she clutched it between her teeth, and put it back in the entrance to the nursery. As Ashenpaw turned towards Pantherkit, thinking that it was a cat of her artistry, the apprentice leapt into the air, angling herself towards the tom. Though she wasn't aware of Pantherkit being a real cat, she still abated herself. The she-cat was heading straight for the tom, her paws stretched out, though her claws sheathed.

SIlverheart_the_Warrior November 18th, 2016 05:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starfall (Post 36661)
Sweetkit twiched his whiskers and looked at midnightkit quizzically "well, there's no use pouting about it...move on...honestly, what kindove warrior cries over something that happened in the past, move forward..."the kit said as he gave the other she kit a rare encouraging smile as he grabbed the mossball with his jaws and began to run away, expecting the other to try and follow.

Midnightkit smiled and ran after him.She caught up with him soon,and grabbed the mossball from him,running in the opposite direction of Sweetkit.

lone November 18th, 2016 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cloudy (Post 37002)
"Thanks," the small apprentice huffed, enacting the idea of battle, and how it seemed to her. Ashenpaw's eyes lit up as a small kit, at least the age of a one moon, was getting snatched by another rouge. As the imaginated battlefield grew to an even bigger size, Ashenpaw hobbled on to her hind legs, bracing herself for the magnificent surge she was about to preform. "They have a kit!" Ashenpaw bellowed, her rust-gray pelt bristling as she leaped towards the figurative menace. She forced her body to rupture against the ground, or her invisible attacker; Ashenpaw threw herself full force towards the rouge, and landed with a large Thud!. The youthful apprentice reared on her hind legs, and let out a long hiss, and she flailed her paws, claws sheathed in her small paws, though in the imaginary battlefield, her claws were unsheathed and her adversary was bleeding. The rouge had dropped the kit and was running away, "Coward!' Ashenpaw yowled at the scampering cat. As Ashenpaw bowed her head towards the small kit, she clutched it between her teeth, and put it back in the entrance to the nursery. As Ashenpaw turned towards Pantherkit, thinking that it was a cat of her artistry, the apprentice leapt into the air, angling herself towards the tom. Though she wasn't aware of Pantherkit being a real cat, she still abated herself. The she-cat was heading straight for the tom, her paws stretched out, though her claws sheathed.

Pantherkit continued to fight on the imaginary battlefield, knowing how strange it must look for him to be jumping and slashing at nothing, but frankly he didn't care. He was having fun, more than he had in a long time as a matter of fact, and he was enjoying every single second of it. Pantherkit spun around to talk to his "deputy," his tail lashing in mock anger, his yellow hues flitting around the clearing as he watched the battle scene commencing. To his surprise, he saw Ashenpaw leaping through the air towards him, obviously preparing to pin him to the ground. "Ashenpaw, wait!" He squeaked out, and although he was about her size, he knew there wasn't much he was going to be able to do against an apprentice. Even being a young apprentice, Ashenpaw had still had training, which was more than he had. At least her claws were sheathed, otherwise Pantherkit would have had to brace himself to be clawed, which was something the young tom absolutely hated. It had happened once before, on accident, and had left a nasty mark although luckily no scar. The fantasy seemed to fade before his eyes as surprise set in, and he was disappointed to find the clearing as before, calm and with no signs of rogues, cats fighting, and no dead or wounded cats, although even if it had been real he would have preferred not to see the last one. Not unless they were rogues, at any rate. Pantherkit didn't have enough time to jump out of the way, as he knew, and even if he wanted to he was practically frozen in shock, which was one of the young tom's flaws. It seemed that whenever he was placed in a frightening situation, he would just freeze up, as though the world around him had stopped moving.

Mango November 18th, 2016 04:56 PM

Cucumberpickle sat bored, not really interested. He licked his paw and lay in the November sun, soon dozing off.

lyra November 18th, 2016 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyra (Post 31644)
Meadowfall padded out of the den, her tail tip twitching in annoyance. Her golden fur shined in the sun, which also made her warm. "Nutpaw be quiet," She said, holding back a hiss. Looking at her new apprentice, Meadowfall saw he was very energetic, so it was a good thing she was training him today. I'll make sure Nutpaws tired out by the end, The she-cat promised to herself. After stretching her legs, she asked," Are you ready to train today?"

Starfall November 19th, 2016 06:04 PM

@Moonfur
Rainpebble was napping in th sun, the sound of her breathing was raspy and uneven, the old silver she cat awoke with a start.After she looked around she remembered that she was in Skyclan "I'm getting too old for this'll....it may be time for me to move to the elders den." She said as she wrapped her tail around herself.

judas November 19th, 2016 06:10 PM

Littlepaw sat in the clearing and groomed her fur. She looked around and saw Rainpebble."Hey Rainpebble, how are you?" She asked.

Starfall November 19th, 2016 06:19 PM

@Moonfur
Rainpebble looked up and spotted an apprentice a few fox lengths away from her, the silver warrior smiled "oh nothing, just lazing around soaking in the sun." She purred "what about you?"she began, then let out a defeated sigh "my memories running away from me, I can't recall your name." She said sheepishly as she looked at the apprentice.