Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan Events (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=130)
-   -   ThunderClan: Life Before 2020's Fire (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10)

Random Melody January 5th, 2017 11:26 AM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiny (Post 115827)

Fiercestorm looked at Swiftbreeze, not knowing what to say on to make the explaining easier.
Coonpaw laughed as well, her eyes glinted with a sort of indistinguishable look. "Well ya found 'em, so you shouldn't leave again, right?" she asked, pawing him playfully.

Switbreeze looked at her mate silently.
"Well?" Foxpaw prompted.
Roarpaw chuckled, "Right,"

Reverie January 5th, 2017 11:27 AM

Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Her eyes flickered against the sun, Bubblingsunset sighs.

Teza January 5th, 2017 12:04 PM

Re: ThunderClan Nursery

:p
Quote:

Originally Posted by mapledash (Post 115610)
A wide smile on her face still, Sandkit realised the other kit was looking right at her. --Wonder if she realise I'm there ... it's really creepy hihihi-- She noticed the calico fluffing up, and retracted a bit at that sight with a quick gasp. It was a bit scary to look at. "My name's sandkit! Wow! How do you make your fur grow like that? Can you teach me? Pleaaaase!" she begged the other she, hoping to be able to make her fur grow like hers did.

It seemed obvious to the calico kit that, Sand kit was it, wasn't going to go away. Dusk kit, however, had to admit to herself that she admired the other she-cat's persistence. "Dusk kit, I don't know," she said simply, her voice a slightly crackly. She kept glaring st the other kit, though, still wanting her to simply go away.

NightWarrior4Life January 5th, 2017 12:26 PM

DarkKit coughed a little then groaned. It was light outside. He didn't like the light. He couldn't see through it. His mother was poking his side, waking him up. He didn't want to wake up. The light was putting him off. He was just a kit. He had nothing important to do. Why should he wake up? The only plans he had today were to curl up asleep...in a quiet place...away from the other mewling, tumbling kits...a private place...away from his loud, angry mother. A place where he wouldn't have to worry about clan duties or waking up every morning...somewhere where he could just sleep...he wanted to sleep his life away...and StarClan seemed to agree because all of a sudden, his mother actually shut up for once, the other kits were keeping to their own mothers, for once...DarkKit could sleep...for once...

Reverie January 5th, 2017 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 115923)
DarkKit coughed a little then groaned. It was light outside. He didn't like the light. He couldn't see through it. His mother was poking his side, waking him up. He didn't want to wake up. The light was putting him off. He was just a kit. He had nothing important to do. Why should he wake up? The only plans he had today were to curl up asleep...in a quiet place...away from the other mewling, tumbling kits...a private place...away from his loud, angry mother. A place where he wouldn't have to worry about clan duties or waking up every morning...somewhere where he could just sleep...he wanted to sleep his life away...and StarClan seemed to agree because all of a sudden, his mother actually shut up for once, the other kits were keeping to their own mothers, for once...DarkKit could sleep...for once...

(Is it okay if Halokit and Darkkit are related? Dx)

Halokit waddled up to the tom, "Are you alright?"

NightWarrior4Life January 5th, 2017 12:30 PM

Just as, everything was peaceful though, his sister, LemonKit, cried out. His eyes snapped open. They weren't the deep blue they used to be, now they were red and blotchy, like the eyes he pictures on his mother. He laughed a little at that. Then, LemonKit coughed, like him, only more violently...then another...and another and soon she was coughing hard enough to spit out all her teeth...

Ghostly Cristalline January 5th, 2017 12:43 PM

Hazelkit got up out of her nest and stretched her back legs with a yawn. She looked around and noticed the sun shining outside of the nursery. She watched all the cats walk around outside. Flowerpetal walked inside with a mouse and walked over to her daughters. Hopekit woke up and looked at her mother and sister. "Good morning, my darlings. I brought a mouse for you two to share." purred Flowerpetal with a purr. Gazeshadow walked in and went over to his neices. Flowerpetal droped the mouse in front of her kits and laid down in her nest.

NightWarrior4Life January 5th, 2017 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx (Post 115926)
(Is it okay if Halokit and Darkkit are related? Dx)

Halokit waddled up to the tom, "Are you alright?"

Sure you can be my sibling. So it's HaloKit, DarkKit and LemonKit. Btw, do you mind if we have an abusive mother?

"I just...want...quiet...i need to sleep"
"Well, you don't exactly NEED to sleep...you just woke up and you're still trying to wake yourself up...after a while you'll get used to it and you won't feel tired anymore!"
"Yeah...right, thanks for that" DarkKit grumbled. His mother gave him another poke in the side, harder this time, almost knocking the air out of him. "He's lazy, that's what he is!" She sneered. DarkKit felt excluded, excluded from his siblings, his parents, excluded from his whole family...he didn't know what he did to make his own mother hate him so much. He almost wanted to yowl with upset and frustration. His siblings didn't even play with him that much...or even pay attention to him...they were busy playing with the other kits In the nursery...they hated him too. He had no friends...no parents...and hopeless siblings. Why? Why StarClan? Why Me? He called to them in his dreams. Sleeping was the only time he could get away from his abusive life...and just forget it all, lose himself in another world, a more peaceful and gentle world...a world a kit should be living in. Soft like a giant best made of feathers and spongy moss...that's the life he wanted to know better...but unfortunately, he never will...

Reverie January 5th, 2017 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 115948)
Sure you can be my sibling. So it's HaloKit, DarkKit and LemonKit. Btw, do you mind if we have an abusive mother?

"I just...want...quiet...i need to sleep"
"Well, you don't exactly NEED to sleep...you just woke up and you're still trying to wake yourself up...after a while you'll get used to it and you won't feel tired anymore!"
"Yeah...right, thanks for that" DarkKit grumbled. His mother gave him another poke in the side, harder this time, almost knocking the air out of him. "He's lazy, that's what he is!" She sneered. DarkKit felt excluded, excluded from his siblings, his parents, excluded from his whole family...he didn't know what he did to make his own mother hate him so much. He almost wanted to yowl with upset and frustration. His siblings didn't even play with him that much...or even pay attention to him...they were busy playing with the other kits In the nursery...they hated him too. He had no friends...no parents...and hopeless siblings. Why? Why StarClan? Why Me? He called to them in his dreams. Sleeping was the only time he could get away from his abusive life...and just forget it all, lose himself in another world, a more peaceful and gentle world...a world a kit should be living in. Soft like a giant best made of feathers and spongy moss...that's the life he wanted to know better...but unfortunately, he never will...

(Not at all.

NightWarrior4Life January 5th, 2017 01:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xxJaggededgexx (Post 115959)
(Not at all.

Awesome, it's just a plot I had in mind that's all.