Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Borders (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=37)
-   -   Thunderglade (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=79)

Poprock February 8th, 2022 05:06 PM

Re: Thunderglade

@poppy.
The younger tom's eyes narrowed in annoyance. Of COURSE it was mister grumpy pants. Always around when Acornnose didn't want to him to be. Which was ALWAYS. Ruining his fun every chance he got. Couldn't the guy get a life?

Flicking off his annoyance with a shrug, Acornnose watched as Timberwolf's mighty frame swung his way. If he were any other cat, surely he would be shivering in his fur. But the striped tom knew his kin well enough... or, he knew enough about the featherbrain to know he was all bark and no bite.

"Feisty today aren't we... trouble in paradise?" He copied his "brother's" pouty face, cocking his head in mock sympathy. "Let me guess, another leader dead and gone?" His paws itched to cross the border and snatch the paws from Timberwolf, only just to see the face the older tom would make. Instead he sat himself down, toes just touching the border, and smiled.

poppy February 8th, 2022 05:15 PM

Ugh, this cat was SO annoying. It was like dealing with an unruly kitten. ''I pity your denmates, I don't think you ever shut up. I fear you'll wake the dead with that squeaky little voice of yours.'' Shivering exaggeratedly, he tucked the mouse in between his front paws, almost a dare. At the little trouble in paradise quip, he merely shrugged his muscled shoulders. It annoyed him, the insult about leaders, but he refused to show it. This little mongrel would take it and run with it. ''Another medicine cat blown off the moor?'' He countered, feigning innocence.

''You look horribly skinny, little one.'' His deeper voice was dripping with condescension as he added, ''Still don't understand how hunting works?'' Shuffling his paws, he plopped on his rump where he stood, eyeing his adopted half brother's toes as the almost rest on the border. He could barrel this guy over if he wanted to, this little stick of a cat.

[ @Rockfall ]

Fenz February 9th, 2022 06:50 AM

@jae @GoldenDays
The large dusky molly stalked around in circles as she awaited her apprentice accompany for the patrol she was leading. Why her though? She had never been good with apprentice’s even when she was one, things never went well.
Sorry it’s so short! After you join in my post will get much longer after I know what I’m dealing with and how long you rp!

IcarusUntamed February 9th, 2022 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quackers (Post 1142915)
@jae @GoldenDays
The large dusky molly stalked around in circles as she awaited her apprentice accompany for the patrol she was leading. Why her though? She had never been good with apprentice’s even when she was one, things never went well.
Sorry it’s so short! After you join in my post will get much longer after I know what I’m dealing with and how long you rp!

[thank god somebody else who matches their roleplay lengths to the other person I shall not be intimidated by text today]

Red’paw bounced over to the Thunderade, looking around for the warrior accompanying him. Oh this was so exciting! His first ever patrol! He wondered if Needle’paw had gone on a patrol yet. Well that was a question for later.

He glanced around before sighting the taller she-cat. “Hello Dark’moon!” He mewed happily, glancing at the border. He hadn’t been to this part of Shadowclan territory yet, his mentor simply hadn’t taken him on a trip around the territory so he had always stayed close to camp whenever he went out hunting with Needle’paw.
This is the border, right?

Courage February 9th, 2022 12:31 PM

~Frostpaw~

She ran to catch up with Fallownose. Oh did she realy start daydreaming again? @NinjaBloss

Fenz February 11th, 2022 07:51 AM

The large gray molly stared down at the young excited apprentice in amusement as her tail flicked impatiently behind her. Of course it is. If it wasn’t why would I be here when I could be hunting or training? she sounded slightly agitated. Not completely comfortable with apprentice’s… although showing them a thing or two was always good. Tell me, you seam far to excited to be here…is this your first time patrolling the territory or at least seeing this area? it was almost a pity that one so bold and curios hadn’t been shown his entire territory yet I’ll have to take this up with shadestorm later. But the other apprentice didn’t even bother to show up in which he earned a hated hiss from duskmoon.

Those who do not show up will be useless to our clan if they dismiss the code and rules. Let’s go redpaw we have much to patrol and I wish not to wait around for someone who couldn’t care to join us she added bitterly. She toured with a flick of her ear and began her pace at a brisk trot occasionally glancing backwards to make sure the young tom followed
@GoldenDays

IcarusUntamed February 11th, 2022 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quackers (Post 1144100)
The large gray molly stared down at the young excited apprentice in amusement as her tail flicked impatiently behind her. Of course it is. If it wasn’t why would I be here when I could be hunting or training? she sounded slightly agitated. Not completely comfortable with apprentice’s… although showing them a thing or two was always good. Tell me, you seam far to excited to be here…is this your first time patrolling the territory or at least seeing this area? it was almost a pity that one so bold and curios hadn’t been shown his entire territory yet I’ll have to take this up with shadestorm later. But the other apprentice didn’t even bother to show up in which he earned a hated hiss from duskmoon.

Those who do not show up will be useless to our clan if they dismiss the code and rules. Let’s go redpaw we have much to patrol and I wish not to wait around for someone who couldn’t care to join us she added bitterly. She toured with a flick of her ear and began her pace at a brisk trot occasionally glancing backwards to make sure the young tom followed
@GoldenDays

Red’paw nodded, it was a stupid question to ask, of course this was the border! He should have been able to tell by the smell alone, let alone the fact that his patrol leader was just sitting near it!

Yes, it is my first time, Owl’feather hasn’t taken me on a full tour of the territory yet, I should really ask her about that at some point” he replied, maybe he could learn all the borders during this patrol? Well, not all of them of course they didn’t have time for a full territory patrol, but the one border would work.

He glanced around, not sure which way to set off, then Dusk’moon got up and started walking off with a dismissal of the rest of the patrol he simply followed her, hopeing she would show him what he needed to know for this patrol. “Yes, I’m sure Dawn’star would love to know that half the patrol never showed up” he stated, that was a thing Dawn’star needed to know right? Hmm, Red’paw sure had a lot to learn.
@Jae )

~Sayonara~ February 13th, 2022 11:00 PM

[ @Quackers | @GoldenDays ]

Snowpaw looked from one cat to the other, flicking her ear as she did. She could sense that Duskmoon wanted to just go back while Redpaw was clearly overly enthusiastic in exploring the territory. She smiles a bit at the young tom's enthusiasm as she stands by the warrior, being less energetic as she doesn't want to be annoying or bothersome.

poppy February 14th, 2022 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rockfall (Post 1142712)
@poppy.
The younger tom's eyes narrowed in annoyance. Of COURSE it was mister grumpy pants. Always around when Acornnose didn't want to him to be. Which was ALWAYS. Ruining his fun every chance he got. Couldn't the guy get a life?

Flicking off his annoyance with a shrug, Acornnose watched as Timberwolf's mighty frame swung his way. If he were any other cat, surely he would be shivering in his fur. But the striped tom knew his kin well enough... or, he knew enough about the featherbrain to know he was all bark and no bite.

"Feisty today aren't we... trouble in paradise?" He copied his "brother's" pouty face, cocking his head in mock sympathy. "Let me guess, another leader dead and gone?" His paws itched to cross the border and snatch the paws from Timberwolf, only just to see the face the older tom would make. Instead he sat himself down, toes just touching the border, and smiled.

teensy bump :eyes:

Poprock February 14th, 2022 10:51 PM

@poppy.
Acornnose's ears flattened against his head in annoyance. He could get under everyone's fur back home, most times without even trying to. Rockwing would usually send a snippy comment his way for even getting close to the border. He would probably even get a lecture from his pal once he returned home anyways.

So why wasn't Timberwolf taking the bait? The one cat he wanted to annoy into insanity took Acornnose's quips and threw them back twice as hard, all while acting calm and uncaring. It was insanely aggravating. The old man was also insanely hard to get dirt on, no matter how hard the younger tom tried. He was just... the worst.

He stood when the dark tom sat, agitation clear in his stance."I know you aren't talking about appearances! Stars every time I see you I think you're an elder who's wondered too far from camp." Not my best insult. He internally cringed. But there's no way I'm letting this mutt walk away thinking he's won.

"And I thank you for worrying about my health brother dearest, but don't worry. Us rabbits are perfectly capable of surviving more than a moon without our whole clan falling apart. We could lose a thousand more medicine cats and still be in a better shape than you losing yet another leader."