Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   RiverClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   RiverClan Patrols (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32106)

Minkuu May 15th, 2024 03:00 AM

Re: RiverClan Patrols

( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery

..Hm...wonder where the other two were. They'll come any time now, they just need to be a bit patient for a bit. Er...most patrols have already met up already. It's fine, it's fine, they still have a lot of time to spare. Though it's better if they use the time for hunting than for waiting. They continue to bring their gaze around the clearing, looking out for any of their patrolmates

Morrigan May 15th, 2024 02:35 PM

Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

She had to tag along on a patrol with two random cats?! Orchidpaw was not pleased about that. Why did she have to hunt with some other apprentice and their nobody mentor? Couldn't her own mentor take her hunting?! Oh right, Kestrelskies had left her, she was stuck with a stranger now, she was definitely bitter about that.

Eyebrows furrowed and tail lashing she stalked up to her patrol, noticing that only Sunsetpaw had arrived. A sharp glare the only acknowledgement Orchid gave to her clanmate, she began to impatiently look for Troutstone. Patience was something she servely lacked and right now it was being tested.

@Minkuu @MockingRabbit

MockingRabbit May 16th, 2024 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minkuu (Post 1590836)
( Sunsetpaw )
Riverclan Apprentice | They/Them | Mind Reader, Herbal Knowledge T2, Rapid Recovery[/center]
..Hm...wonder where the other two were. They'll come any time now, they just need to be a bit patient for a bit. Er...most patrols have already met up already. It's fine, it's fine, they still have a lot of time to spare. Though it's better if they use the time for hunting than for waiting. They continue to bring their gaze around the clearing, looking out for any of their patrolmates

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morrigan (Post 1591129)
Orchidpaw
Riverclan apprentice
Purrk: Shadow fiend(inactive)

She had to tag along on a patrol with two random cats?! Orchidpaw was not pleased about that. Why did she have to hunt with some other apprentice and their nobody mentor? Couldn't her own mentor take her hunting?! Oh right, Kestrelskies had left her, she was stuck with a stranger now, she was definitely bitter about that.

Eyebrows furrowed and tail lashing she stalked up to her patrol, noticing that only Sunsetpaw had arrived. A sharp glare the only acknowledgement Orchid gave to her clanmate, she began to impatiently look for Troutstone. Patience was something she servely lacked and right now it was being tested.

@Minkuu @MockingRabbit

Troutstone
He/him - 25 Moons
Troutstone jogged over, shooting the apprentices a "what can I say?" kind of look. "Sorry!" He mewed. "Lets go."

Orchidpaw seemed to be in a sour mood, or maybe she was one of those perpetually-dour kind of cats. And Sunsetpaw was, well, Sunsetpaw, though they looked somewhat nervous about being late. That was all on him. "We should probably hurry." He brushed past the entrance tunnel, tail flicking as he took up a fast-paced walk.

taillow May 18th, 2024 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Neptune. (Post 1589180)
https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=50863
Wrenpaw
~<>~
57/100
10 moons || she/her || RiverClan Apprentice || Silver Tongue
medium furred silver smoke she-cat; blue eyes

A border patrol. Ok, sure. But with Dusklion? Ok, fine, maybe Wren didn't exactly hate her anymore, but she was still annoying. Besides, she could keep an eye on her this way, plus, she'd promised some battle training on the way so there's that. Cool. Anyway... Wren wanders over to the deputy and sits to wait for the rest of the patrol, absently grooming the fur on her chest so she wouldn't have to speak at all. Deputy or not, standing up for her at the last meeting or not, Wren will not show more respect than showing up right away for the patrol and the briefest nods in greeting. She hasn't earned more than that in Wren's eyes.

[ @taillow // @Ian // @stag. ]

DUSKLION
she/her | riverclan deputy | 28 moons
Only Wrenpaw had showed up. Disappointment crossed her features as she gave one last glance around for either Stickpaw or Talonpaw, but neither seemed to be here. "Guess it's just you 'n me, kid," Dusklion shrugged as she glanced towards the gray-furred cat. She wasn't... entirely convinced this would be smooth sailing because of how prickly the apprentice was, but they would need to get going sooner rather than later.

With a flick of her tail she led the apprentice out from the camp clearing and into the territory.

[ Wrenpaw - @Neptune. ] [ Stickpaw - @stag ] [ Talonpaw - @Ian ]
[ mostly a bump if stick and talon want to follow them out and a post to get this going - i'll do a post at smallpines later today! apologies for the delay; i've given us an extension until 5/24 :heartbounce: appreciate you all! ]

Ian May 18th, 2024 12:14 PM

╔══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╗
Talonpaw
╚══════ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══════╝

Fur ruffled with bits of moss, Talonpaw quickly shoved his way out of the apprentices den, darting after Dusklion as she led Wrenpaw out of camp. "Sorry I'm late. Didn't sleep well." It was the only explanation he would give. Talonpaw didn't feel comfortable enough telling them about his nightmares about... him. About the vicious words. About his death. Dusklion's call for the patrol had startled him awake and it had taken him a good bit too realize where he was and what was happening.

@taillow @Neptune. [just a quick post to establish he going!]

Marigoldwhisper May 19th, 2024 02:44 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=51029
`~Owltalon
She, Her\Lionheart\42 moons\Riverclan
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·
Owltalon padded in with a brisk pace, the sun blaring in her amber eyes. "Afternoon, Dusklion! Here to report my previous and recently finished patrol." She nodded quickly once she finished her sentence as if nodding to herself.

"Nothin' odd happened, not even a hint of hostility from Windclan. It was a nice outin' though, all markers are now rich with the scent of Riverclan. Though my last patrol was more worrisome. Slatestripe found an odd hole on the Riverclan side of the border. We also found a fox skull, it was kinda weird that the whole skeleton wasn't there, it smelt of rottin' and flesh. I worry that newly made hole has something to do with it." Owltalon flicked her ears her gaze dropping.

"Hopefully this isn't weird, but can I keep that skull? I mean, if it makes everyone uncomfortable I understand. I'll wash it before bringin' it to camp if I can keep it just so it's stench doesn't keep anycat up. Just a thought, that's all." She shifted her paws hoping that she wouldn't be scolded like a kit for taking interest in such odd things.

Tags:
@taillow // Dusklion

paris May 20th, 2024 09:14 AM

Drizzlesnow slunk into the camp with two plump squirrels and a thrush between her jaws, her green eyes glittering with satisfaction. She glanced back over her shoulder to make sure that Birdsnow and Pigeonpelt were on her heels.

Dropping her prey on the fresh-kill pile, Drizzlesnow headed over to Dusklion, who she had spotted waiting. ''Prey was running well, Dusklion,'' She purred. ''We'll have good hunting this newleaf.''

@taillow // @poppy // @Blazing

Linkkkk

Snowyfeathr May 22nd, 2024 12:33 PM

@taillow @Fits @Yoshdo

Hollytail padded back into camp followed by Heroneye and Rainingpaw. He then went to go find Dusklion. "We're back" he mewed. He then went to go set his rabbit on the pile.

(+1 rabbit and whatever Heroneye and Rainingpaw have)

Fits May 22nd, 2024 02:10 PM

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...ictureid=48299
Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye also entered, carrying a bird in her jaw.

(+1 shrike)

( @Snowyfeathr ; @Yoshdo )

Ladiebugg May 22nd, 2024 07:07 PM

MorningMimic nodded and padded up to MudSmoke

@burntToast