Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Star Wars RP (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13965)

NightWarrior4Life February 3rd, 2018 08:09 AM

Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 464120)

(Misclicks=typos. shut off** Quick, edit the post!)

(Lol done it. It's so inconvenient I've always wondered why they decided to put the I next to the U...)

Bella~ February 3rd, 2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 464121)
"Seems pretty accurate. Wow I guess you guys do know more about me than I know about you both put together."

He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck "I tried to introduce myself earlier. I guess you didn't care about it though, since you were trying to escape I mean"

Phoenix Flames February 3rd, 2018 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 464121)
"Seems pretty accurate. Wow I guess you guys do know more about me than I know about you both put together."

"Mmhm. Of course we do.", Owen said, grinning.

Phoenix Flames February 3rd, 2018 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 464123)
(Lol done it. It's so inconvenient I've always wondered why they decided to put the I next to the U...)

(Yeah, keybroad setups are really weird.)

NightWarrior4Life February 3rd, 2018 08:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 464127)

"Mmhm. Of course we do.", Owen said, grinning.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella~ (Post 464126)
He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck "I tried to introduce myself earlier. I guess you didn't care about it though, since you were trying to escape I mean"

"But you had been watching me through the force all that time and that's how you know." She corrected him.
"Sorry 'bout that...Hi Rolen...I'm Abigail...i'm the youngest..." She held out her hand

NightWarrior4Life February 3rd, 2018 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 464128)

(Yeah, keybroad setups are really weird.)

(I kept trying to text my friend "Shut up" the other day...you can guess how that went...)

Phoenix Flames February 3rd, 2018 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 464129)
"But you had been watching me through the force all that time and that's how you know." She corrected him.
"Sorry 'bout that...Hi Rolen...I'm Abigail...i'm the youngest..." She held out her hand

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 464131)
(I kept trying to text my friend "Shut up" the other day...you can guess how that went...)

"It's just the Force. I've been with you when we were younger, actually, I've been with the both of you when we were younger."
(Oh no. :rofl: Oh well, at least misclicks have to do with having small keyboards. You know, like phone and tablet keyboards.)

NightWarrior4Life February 3rd, 2018 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 464141)

"It's just the Force. I've been with you when we were younger, actually, I've been with the both of you when we were younger."
(Oh no. :rofl: Oh well, at least misclicks have to do with having small keyboards. You know, like phone and tablet keyboards.)

"Wow...it actually kind of makes me sad to think how distant our family is...but we were closer than we knew..." She said, her voice just louder than a whisper

Bella~ February 3rd, 2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames (Post 464141)

He took her hand and shook it "That's nice" he laughed at Owen "Oh no! What did you see?!" He was being overdramatic. The worst thing Owen could have seen was his tears.

Phoenix Flames February 3rd, 2018 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life (Post 464146)
"Wow...it actually kind of makes me sad to think how distant our family is...but we were closer than we knew..." She said, her voice just louder than a whisper

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bella~ (Post 464150)
He took her hand and shook it "That's nice" he laughed at Owen "Oh no! What did you see?!" He was being overdramatic. The worst thing Owen could have seen was his tears.

"Yeah..", Owen said, sighing. He smiled as he turned to look at his brother. "A lot of things.", he said.