Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Shineclan official roleplay thread! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13834)

pomegranate March 21st, 2018 01:27 PM

Re: Shineclan official roleplay thread!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 484390)

“C-c-ca-can’t b-b-breathe.” Goldenstar mewed twords Lotustail’s voice. As the darkness engulfed her.

Lotustail bent over, horror creeping into her voice. “G-Goldenstar?” She croaked, nudging her leaders bloody pelt. “Goldenstar!” She meowed loudly, her voice cracking. She couldn’t move. Shineclan was falling apart as it was, and now this?

Blueberry March 21st, 2018 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Fishie (Post 484394)

Lotustail bent over, horror creeping into her voice. “G-Goldenstar?” She croaked, nudging her leaders bloody pelt. “Goldenstar!” She meowed loudly, her voice cracking. She couldn’t move. Shineclan was falling apart as it was, and now this?

Goldenstar couldn’t feel anything. She was dead. She knew it. Starry cats were already gathering around her, but she wasn’t starry. Wait... I’m a leader. She thought. Oh NINE LIVES! She Thought. She saw her body behind her.
“Let me go back!” Goldenstar meowed to the starry cat’s. The tabby she-cat nearest to he dipped her head. As she woke up. “Ahh!”

pomegranate March 21st, 2018 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 484399)

Goldenstar couldn’t feel anything. She was dead. She knew it. Starry cats were already gathering around her, but she wasn’t starry. Wait... I’m a leader. She thought. Oh NINE LIVES! She Thought. She saw her body behind her.
“Let me go back!” Goldenstar meowed to the starry cat’s. The tabby she-cat nearest to he dipped her head. As she woke up. “Ahh!”

Lotustail leapt back, yowling. “Gah!” Goldenstar had come back. To life. TO LIFE. Lotustail shook her head before remembering nine lives. She stayed rooted to the spot.

Blueberry March 21st, 2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Fishie (Post 484402)

Lotustail leapt back, yowling. “Gah!” Goldenstar had come back. To life. TO LIFE. Lotustail shook her head before remembering nine lives. She stayed rooted to the spot.

After dying, Goldenstar was rather cranky. “Um hello! Legs still broken here! Did you die while I was gone?”
(Cranky little reincarnated Goldenstar! XD”

pomegranate March 21st, 2018 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 484403)

After dying, Goldenstar was rather cranky. “Um hello! Legs still broken here! Did you die while I was gone?”
(Cranky little reincarnated Goldenstar! XD”

“Y-your legs are not broken,” Lotustail replied, trying to remain calm after her near her part attack. “You were healed, remember?”

Blueberry March 21st, 2018 02:23 PM

“Ugg they still feel like it.” Goldenstar countered. “Does my pelt still look like a badger ripped into it?” She asked.

pomegranate March 21st, 2018 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 484408)
“Ugg they still feel like it.” Goldenstar countered. “Does my pelt still look like a badger ripped into it?” She asked.

“It looks like you were flattened by a monster.” She responded. “Then ripped up by a badger.”

Blueberry March 21st, 2018 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Fishie (Post 484409)

“It looks like you were flattened by a monster.” She responded. “Then ripped up by a badger.”

“Ugg”

(Short :wut:)

FeatherKit131 March 21st, 2018 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 484418)

“Ugg”

(Short :wut:)

Featherkits eyes were stained with tears but she was no longer crying. She was staring at Goldenstar not sure what had just happened. One moment she saw her leaders body limp on the ground, next she was alive and kicking. The Kit was scared, but slowly made her way to Goldenstar to she if she was ok. Her stomach was pressed to the ground has she walked up to her. She then looked in to her leaders eyes. So many emotions were filling her up, she felt like it was to much for her kit heart to bear.

pomegranate March 21st, 2018 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FeatherKit131 (Post 484420)
Featherkits eyes were stained with tears but she was no longer crying. She was staring at Goldenstar not sure what had just happened. One moment she saw her leaders body limp on the ground, next she was alive and kicking. The Kit was scared, but slowly made her way to Goldenstar to she if she was ok. Her stomach was pressed to the ground has she walked up to her. She then looked in to her leaders eyes. So many emotions were filling her up, she felt like it was to much for her kit heart to bear.

Lotustail stepped back, nudging the kit forward till she nearly touching Goldenstar. “Featherkit’s here,” She said to Goldenstar. “I’ll go fetch some herbs.” Lotustail stepped back, and turned to the medicine cat den. She began walking towards the small den, turning back only once to check on Goldenstar.