Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [Multi-Faction] Born to Kill [F] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76926)

Streamtail January 21st, 2024 05:28 PM

Re: Born to Kill [F]

Scarlettkit/paw/glow

Scarlettkit is strong-willed and fierce, her greatest strengths being her strategic thinking and calculating logic. She is extremely cautious in all of the immoral deeds she commits, you can bet that she'd never be caught. Most know her as a very cautious and clever cat, not at all trusting of others, but still likable nonetheless. But to her family, a prodigy. Her careful and tactical way of acting earning her frequent praise from her parents and other relatives. She was practically born for their lifestyle, once locking on to her next target, her stubborn nature driving her to hunt them till she's had another meal.

Scarlettkit is Tickkit's sister, whom of which she is very close to. She likes to teach him everything she learns and tells him stories of her hunts.

She is a brown and orange tortoiseshell ticked tabby she-cat with perceptive amber eyes and fluffy fur. She has heterochromia, making her left eye bright yellow. She has a lithe figure, her size average, making it easier from her to slip out of camp unnoticed. But she's not too small that she can't she couldn't easily tackle a cat to the ground.

@Fritter

Fritter January 21st, 2024 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1538987)
Scarlettkit/paw/glow

Scarlettkit is strong-willed and fierce, her greatest strengths being her strategic thinking and calculating logic. She is extremely cautious in all of the immoral deeds she commits, you can bet that she'd never be caught. Most know her as a very cautious and clever cat, not at all trusting of others, but still likable nonetheless. But to her family, a prodigy. Her careful and tactical way of acting earning her frequent praise from her parents and other relatives. She was practically born for their lifestyle, once locking on to her next target, her stubborn nature driving her to hunt them till she's had another meal.

Scarlettkit is Tickkit's sister, whom of which she is very close to. She likes to teach him everything she learns and tells him stories of her hunts.

She is a brown and orange tortoiseshell ticked tabby she-cat with perceptive amber eyes and fluffy fur. She has heterochromia, making her left eye bright yellow. She has a lithe figure, her size average, making it easier from her to slip out of camp unnoticed. But she's not too small that she can't she couldn't easily tackle a cat to the ground.

@Fritter

I love the concept here for Scarlet Kit! Definitely accepted!! :spinning:

Streamtail January 21st, 2024 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritter (Post 1539005)
I love the concept here for Scarlet Kit! Definitely accepted!! :spinning:

Yay, ty! :heartbounce:

Streamtail January 22nd, 2024 06:47 AM

A couple questions:

-When should I start rping her?
-Should I submit her to the allegiances?
-Will there be a private rp?
@Fritter

Fritter January 23rd, 2024 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Streamtail (Post 1539158)
A couple questions:

-When should I start rping her?
-Should I submit her to the allegiances?
-Will there be a private rp?
@Fritter

1 the moment the family thread is made or if you would like you can get a head start in rping anytime!
2There will be another mass mention for everyone involved to notify everyone who got accepted to submit their character to the allegiances if they haven’t done so beforehand ( since it may be some Time till we have all the roles filled!
3yes! It will mostly be used to have “ family meetings “ to catch up on whats happening with other family members as well as to feed the family’s kits and will be set outside of camp so they aren’t overheard!

Fritter January 23rd, 2024 12:01 PM

Bump!

Fritter January 24th, 2024 02:24 AM

Bump

Fritter January 24th, 2024 09:41 AM

Bump!

Fritter January 24th, 2024 03:21 PM

Evil bump