Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Warriors Discussion (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=120)
-   -   Worst Warrior Cat Ships (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63617)

Kacey! May 16th, 2023 02:25 PM

Re: Worst Warrior Cat Ships

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bean_The_Voyager (Post 1419170)
Okay okay people are going to get mad, but I am being honest here, okay??

But, here are my top WORST ships

No. 1 would probably be
Leopardfoot x Pinestar like
THE DUDE APPRENTICED THE DAMN KIT. WHY WOULD HE CHOOSE THE MATE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS A KIT WHEN HE WAS A LEADER LIKE WHAT THE HELL.

No. 2
Foxheart x Raggedstar
Raggedstar is amazing but-]
FOXHEART IS A TERRIBLE CAT WHY DID SHE EVEN GO TO STARCLAN??

No. 3
Gonna get a lot of hate but -
Silverstream x Graystripe
My man Graystripe like, Amazing
Silverstream..... Nah.
She died giving birth to his kits, And both of them fell in love after ONE ENCOUNTER and then thy just lake, Became mates??? HOW. JUST HOW. The only thing GOOD that came out of them was Feathertail and Stormfur, bc now we have the Stormfur and Brook ship. Thank god for Millie, Because she was a wayyyyy better choice then Silverstream

No. 4
Jayfeather x Briarlight
WHAT. THE. HECK.
She is disabled, She belongs in the medicine den, and now they're shipping them??????? In my oppinion, Even TIGERSTAR x RAVENPAW IS A BETTER SHIP LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

No. 5
Nightcloud x Crowfeather
Nothing good came out of that. We know that Crowfeather is just downright terrible, he had a crush on a warrior[feathertail] WAY OLDER than him, then a medicine cat?? He only took Nightcloud as a mate to prove he was loyal to windclan, {Spoiler, he was never loyal since the second series started}, Nightcloud is the cat that is jelous of Leafpool, like "Im GoInG tO hAtE yA bEcAuSe yOu aNd CrOw ChEaTeD oN mEh, sO i HaTe YuR cHiLdReN" and don't even get me started on Breezepelt. The cat attempted murder on Jayfeather and Lionblaze MULTIPLE TIMES, BLAMES THEM FOR WHAT HIS PARENTS DID. CAN YOU SEE THE PROBLEM NOW?????

No. 6
Snowfur x Thistleclaw
Thitsleclaw is just... why? Do I even need to explain?

No. 7
Ravenpaw x Tigerstar {T1}
Why
Tigerstar litterly tried to KILL RAVENPAW.
THAT IS WHY RAVENPAW BECAME A BARN CAT.BECAUSE TIGER TRIED. TO. KILL. HIM
WHY DO PEOPLE SHIP THIS???????

I agree with every single word of this.
I mean I like Silverstream but what you pointed out makes a bunch of sense.

Madelaine May 16th, 2023 02:31 PM

I hate Spottedleaf/Firestar, Squirrelflight/Ashfur(way too possessive), Squirrelflight/Bramblestar(claw was better only because he was less of a jerk then).

My favorite will always be Cloudtail and Brightheart! They are adorable together. Oh and Twigbranch and Finleap was good at times just not at this one time with him wanting something she didn't right now.

Kieran. November 21st, 2023 05:36 PM

Rain x Nettletail
It just feel age gapey to me

Saki November 21st, 2023 05:41 PM

Bluestar x Oakheart (Oakheart just kinda moved on, didn't hear about him and I hated that

Aolani November 21st, 2023 05:43 PM

I hate all of them :)
That's all, folks

Snips November 21st, 2023 06:22 PM

Ooh, that's hard…Not sure.

Kieran. November 27th, 2023 05:53 PM

SpottedleafxFireheart

reading Spotted's entry in the new ultimate guide is honestly worrying. It makes it all feel like Thistleclaw all over again

RainxNeedletail

I just hate it

BrambleclawxSquilf

dont need so say anything its just terrible

CrowfeatherxLeafpool

Crow basically only loved her since she was like Feathertail

AshfurXanyone

he doesn't deserve love

FrostpawxSplashtail

let's see: age gap,manipulation , Splashtail is a murderer, and they are just not good for eachother

hermeswind November 29th, 2023 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bean_The_Transformer (Post 1419170)
Okay okay people are going to get mad, but I am being honest here, okay??

But, here are my top WORST ships

No. 1 would probably be
Leopardfoot x Pinestar like
THE DUDE APPRENTICED THE DAMN KIT. WHY WOULD HE CHOOSE THE MATE OF SOMEONE WHO WAS A KIT WHEN HE WAS A LEADER LIKE WHAT THE HELL.

No. 2
Foxheart x Raggedstar
Raggedstar is amazing but-]
FOXHEART IS A TERRIBLE CAT WHY DID SHE EVEN GO TO STARCLAN??

No. 3
Gonna get a lot of hate but -
Silverstream x Graystripe
My man Graystripe like, Amazing
Silverstream..... Nah.
She died giving birth to his kits, And both of them fell in love after ONE ENCOUNTER and then thy just lake, Became mates??? HOW. JUST HOW. The only thing GOOD that came out of them was Feathertail and Stormfur, bc now we have the Stormfur and Brook ship. Thank god for Millie, Because she was a wayyyyy better choice then Silverstream

No. 4
Jayfeather x Briarlight
WHAT. THE. HECK.
She is disabled, She belongs in the medicine den, and now they're shipping them??????? In my oppinion, Even TIGERSTAR x RAVENPAW IS A BETTER SHIP LIKE WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE

No. 5
Nightcloud x Crowfeather
Nothing good came out of that. We know that Crowfeather is just downright terrible, he had a crush on a warrior[feathertail] WAY OLDER than him, then a medicine cat?? He only took Nightcloud as a mate to prove he was loyal to windclan, {Spoiler, he was never loyal since the second series started}, Nightcloud is the cat that is jelous of Leafpool, like "Im GoInG tO hAtE yA bEcAuSe yOu aNd CrOw ChEaTeD oN mEh, sO i HaTe YuR cHiLdReN" and don't even get me started on Breezepelt. The cat attempted murder on Jayfeather and Lionblaze MULTIPLE TIMES, BLAMES THEM FOR WHAT HIS PARENTS DID. CAN YOU SEE THE PROBLEM NOW?????

No. 6
Snowfur x Thistleclaw
Thitsleclaw is just... why? Do I even need to explain?

No. 7
Ravenpaw x Tigerstar {T1}
Why
Tigerstar litterly tried to KILL RAVENPAW.
THAT IS WHY RAVENPAW BECAME A BARN CAT.BECAUSE TIGER TRIED. TO. KILL. HIM
WHY DO PEOPLE SHIP THIS???????

WAIT PEOPLE SHIP 7!?!!

Galaxy_ November 30th, 2023 03:21 PM

1. Moonflower and Stormtail ·
2. Silverstream and Graystripe ·
3. Briarlight and Jayfeather

and many many many more

iliri December 1st, 2023 12:10 PM

in my personal opinion, there's a lot of ships that i heavily dislike... but i think the most has to be both spotted x fire and squirrel x bramble. the first ship is quite easily explanatory if you've read spottedleaf's heart-i highly do not recommend reading it in my personal opinion its just... yeah--but the second is honestly solely based on how bramble's acted towards squirrel in the recent books as of late...