Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=89)
-   -   Silentpaw and Hearpaw Finder. (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12433)

pomegranate February 15th, 2018 04:18 PM

Re: Silentpaw and Hearpaw Finder.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 470254)
Accepted! Leap kit is an interesting molly.

I got a cat, Buttercupbreeze, who doesn't have a apprentice. I don't got her Bio yet ether. XD I let you know once I do if your interested.

Sure! I will change her bio ASAP. I also finished Shadepaws bio. I’ll enter later!

goddess of ducks February 15th, 2018 04:23 PM

I have Aspenburr who could possibly be a mentor to Silentpaw? He has the patience to handle them being mute.

fresh February 15th, 2018 04:34 PM

@Fuzzyfeline
i need a new wind clan cat, considering i only have one, so, without further ado...

//name//
fleetkit /:;/ fleet paw /:;/ fleetfoot
//age//
6 moons
//gender//
female [she/her/they/them]
//appearance//
bop
//personality//
fleetpaw is an overall enthusiastic bundle of fur with a high recklessness and record of jumping into things with major, major consequences. though she doesn't exactly think things through before executing them, she believes that no matter what she does, as long as it's right in not only her eyes, but in others' as well, that she will be blessed in the end. unfortunately, this isn't the case most of the time, and she ends up with the blame resting on her shoulders alone. while most of the time it is technically her fault, it's still relatively unfair, as seen through the eyes of her kin and herself. she has a few friends, and they're only close ones. she doesn't prefer to associate with those who she can't really connect with, as they can't really relate to her and they can with their other friends; so when she does hang out with those she doesn't exactly click with, she feels left out while they joke around with their other friends. a secret reserved side is seen by her close ones, hidden by the mask of emotions she wears on her maw, though it only breaks out occasionally as she's fairly good at hiding things.
//role//
silent paw's sibling

Fuzzy February 15th, 2018 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple (Post 470521)

Sure! I will change her bio ASAP. I also finished Shadepaws bio. I’ll enter later!

Okay! I was gone all day so her Bio isn't done.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nighty (Post 470525)
I have Aspenburr who could possibly be a mentor to Silentpaw? He has the patience to handle them being mute.

Oh, I forgot to update it. Silentpaw has a mentor though he's going to die soon in the Blood in the Border Plot. So if you don't mind him taking over Silentpaw's training after her first one dies that would be wonderful! Through she'd be grieving for him.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue jellie (Post 470540)
@Fuzzyfeline
i need a new wind clan cat, considering i only have one, so, without further ado...

//name//
fleetkit /:;/ fleet paw /:;/ fleetfoot
//age//
6 moons
//gender//
female [she/her/they/them]
//appearance//
bop
//personality//
fleetpaw is an overall enthusiastic bundle of fur with a high recklessness and record of jumping into things with major, major consequences. though she doesn't exactly think things through before executing them, she believes that no matter what she does, as long as it's right in not only her eyes, but in others' as well, that she will be blessed in the end. unfortunately, this isn't the case most of the time, and she ends up with the blame resting on her shoulders alone. while most of the time it is technically her fault, it's still relatively unfair, as seen through the eyes of her kin and herself. she has a few friends, and they're only close ones. she doesn't prefer to associate with those who she can't really connect with, as they can't really relate to her and they can with their other friends; so when she does hang out with those she doesn't exactly click with, she feels left out while they joke around with their other friends. a secret reserved side is seen by her close ones, hidden by the mask of emotions she wears on her maw, though it only breaks out occasionally as she's fairly good at hiding things.
//role//
silent paw's sibling

I love her! She'll be a sister to Rivergold's Mothpaw as well. So it will be a sister trio!

.:Virgo:. February 15th, 2018 06:31 PM

name: Broken paw
role wanted: friend
personality: lively feisty
other:she is partly blind from cataracts and has a twisted paw, silent paw and hare paw are her only friends, former loner

Fuzzy February 15th, 2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark blossom (Post 470637)
name: Broken paw
role wanted: friend
personality: lively feisty
other:she is partly blind from cataracts and has a twisted paw, silent kit is her only friend, former loner

A friend for Silentpaw, Harepaw or both? Ether way accepted.

.:Virgo:. February 15th, 2018 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 470658)
A friend for Silentpaw, Harepaw or both? Ether way accepted.

do you wanna start roleplaying?

fresh February 15th, 2018 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline (Post 470617)
Okay! I was gone all day so her Bio isn't done.

Oh, I forgot to update it. Silentpaw has a mentor though he's going to die soon in the Blood in the Border Plot. So if you don't mind him taking over Silentpaw's training after her first one dies that would be wonderful! Through she'd be grieving for him.

I love her! She'll be a sister to Rivergold's Mothpaw as well. So it will be a sister trio!

great! creating her bio page now!

Fuzzy February 15th, 2018 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dark blossom (Post 470663)
do you wanna start roleplaying?

Sure! Silentpaw is busy but Harepaw is open. Can you do the starter? I'm doing three things at once right now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue jellie (Post 470669)
great! creating her bio page now!

Grate!

goddess of ducks February 15th, 2018 09:43 PM

@Fuzzyfeline that’s fine! It’s a cool plot idea too