Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   ThunderClan (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   ThunderClan Healing (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=33544)

Mango February 21st, 2021 09:29 PM

Re: ThunderClan Healing

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ella_heart (Post 928388)
Character's Name: Blueface
Description of injury/illness: Long Bleeding scratch down his side made by coyote
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): fully healed, faint scar in place of scratch
Can Frostpaw be involved?:sure
Anything else I need to know:
Mention me: @implimm @Zesty Mango
[should I just post in the med den now?]

Just post in the den and we’ll reply

-Ash- February 22nd, 2021 06:56 AM

Character's Name: Sunscar
Description of injury/illness: Large tear in his ear, bleeding bitmarks on tail, large gash on his side, scratches basically everywhere
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He lives, and while many things leave scars he's fine
Can Frostpaw be involved?: Yup!
Anything else I need to know:
Mention me: @Zesty Mango

Rani February 22nd, 2021 11:03 AM

Character's Name: Gravehound
Description of injury/illness: A shallow but bleeding claw wound through his shoulder, a dislocated and mauled leg thats pretty torn up, and a gash in his head from hitting a rock exposing the scar from the old wound that rendered him mute.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Most of wounds will prolly be ok with cobwebs and anti infection stuff just in case and while will scar wont hinder him much. The leg needs to be popped back in and he'll probably limp slightly after even after a lot of bed rest.
Can Frostpaw be involved? Oh yes but he'll kinda cower (he's scared and I love it)
Anything else I need to know: The old head wound that made him mute cant be helped any it was done while he was a very young kit and was a big injury but its probably easy to draw conslusions that it was the cause.

sootsplashed February 23rd, 2021 08:20 AM

Character's Name: Midgemask
Description of injury/illness: Large bleeding coyote bite on back (cobwebs are sloppily applied on it) and several coyote bites on her back left leg, with some dirt lodged inside.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): I'd like her to live, but feel free to do anything to heal her that you want! (you can amputate her leg if needed, I don't really care)
Can Frostpaw be involved? Sure, just don't kill Midge
Anything else I need to know: She's coming in with Lionpaw

iliri March 9th, 2021 07:52 AM

Character's Name: Tawnypaw
Description of injury/illness: bleeding shoulder wound from coyote attack
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): It is healed, but it's a life-time scar
Anything else I need to know: nope

Feathercreek March 12th, 2021 01:39 PM

Character's Name: Ebonyfrost
Description of injury/illness: deep wound in side, caused by coyote and probably infected
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Ebonyfrost's slowly being healed, a scar to be left on her wound.
Anything else I need to know: Ebonyfrost used to be a medicine cat apprentice until she told the leader she wanted to be a warrior, so she became a normal apprentice. Even so, she still knows all of the herbs, but it is impossible for her to heal herself when she is so hurt.
Mention me: @implimm

dino. March 12th, 2021 01:58 PM

Character's Name: Buckstar
Description of injury/illness: a thin but deep gash in his left shoulder that's a few days old, left over from the coyote fight; scratches along his side and on the back of his neck, courtesy of Frostpaw
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): nothing too extreme - he gets patched up and heads off to get some sleep
Anything else I need to know: he'll ask for some poppy seeds so he can doze off easier - doesn't want to deal with waiting or bad dreams

PEPPERMINT~ March 14th, 2021 01:37 PM

Character's Name: Blackkit and Strikepaw
Description of injury/illness: Blackkit: Chilled, tired, covered in dirt and a few minor scratches, malnourished from general lack of eating. Mild cold/ sniffles
Strikepaw: Tired, cold, and covered in dirt like his sister, left back leg has a gash in it
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): Just Blackkit and Strikepaw being told not to do anything reckless and being treated
Anything else I need to know: Blackkit got scared by a bird and ran out of camp, and got lost. Strikepaw, her adopted brother, went to look for her.

Peril March 14th, 2021 06:34 PM

Character's Name: Strikepaw
Description of injury/illness: Slight fatigue, a tad bit underweight, and some minor scratches
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): He gets checked out. Rainywhisker finds the scratches and treats them, along with giving him some herbs for his fatigue. Rainywhisker tells him to eat prey for his hunger/underweight. Then, Swiftpaw is told to rest a little.
Anything else I need to know: Not really

Topaz March 27th, 2021 07:35 AM

Character's Name: Silverwave
Description of injury/illness: A deep tooth gash in her hind leg, ripped fur in multiple places, from coyote attack when she was out hunting alone.
Desired outcome of healing roleplay (IMPORTANT!): I would like her to live
Anything else I need to know: nope