Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   ShadowClan Navy (SCN) Now Recruiting! (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72945)

bubble[error]. November 14th, 2023 09:31 PM

Re: ShadowClan Navy (SCN) Now Recruiting!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festive Snowyfeathr (Post 1504259)
Kk that's ok!

:)

Snowyfeathr December 6th, 2023 10:39 PM

This is dead. Very dead.

The seas have fallen silent. Ships no longer prowl the seas, searching for targets, in fact, there are no ships. No ships at all. Nothing but silence out at sea. No sounds of salvos being fired, no shots heard in the distance, no occasional sounds and splash of a torpedo hitting its target, no sounds of waves crashing against the hulls of ships, no sounds of planes in the sky launched from carriers. Nothing.. Just silence. The Kings of the Seas . . have fallen silent at last. -Fleet Admiral Snowyfeathr observing the seas on the last voyage of his U-2501

Morrigan December 7th, 2023 05:08 AM

Mind if I snatch the aircraft carrier?

@Festive Snowyfeathr

Snowyfeathr December 7th, 2023 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1515980)
Mind if I snatch the aircraft carrier?

@Festive Snowyfeathr

Sure!

Morrigan December 7th, 2023 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festive Snowyfeathr (Post 1516032)
Sure!

Thanks! I will be calling it the HMS Queen Elizabeth of course :3

Snowyfeathr December 7th, 2023 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1516066)
Thanks! I will be calling it the HMS Queen Elizabeth of course :3

Uhh- we don't have a Queen Elizabeth in our fleet. . We have the USS Lexington, USS Midway, and the HMS Audacious currently. All of which you can use. (No hate on British carriers, just didn't add any others, mainly cus I couldn't remember them, will most likely add more in the future though! I can also add the Queen Elizabeth if ya want)

Morrigan December 7th, 2023 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festive Snowyfeathr (Post 1516243)
Uhh- we don't have a Queen Elizabeth in our fleet. . We have the USS Lexington, USS Midway, and the HMS Audacious currently. All of which you can use. (No hate on British carriers, just didn't add any others, mainly cus I couldn't remember them, will most likely add more in the future though! I can also add the Queen Elizabeth if ya want)

Oh ok! I don't mind if you add her or not I'm fine with any ships!

Snowyfeathr December 7th, 2023 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1516245)
Oh ok! I don't mind if you add her or not I'm fine with any ships!

Ok! I'll go ahead and start laying her down, should only take a few days, for now, you'll have to use another ship, expect her to be laid down by next Tuesday or Wednesday

Morrigan December 7th, 2023 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Festive Snowyfeathr (Post 1516249)
Ok! I'll go ahead and start laying her down, should only take a few days, for now, you'll have to use another ship, expect her to be laid down by next Tuesday or Wednesday

Ok thanks! Also you can choose a ship for me for the time being I am seriously indecisive, I could not make a decision to save my life!

Snowyfeathr December 7th, 2023 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Doctor (Post 1516286)
Ok thanks! Also you can choose a ship for me for the time being I am seriously indecisive, I could not make a decision to save my life!

Hmm . . let's see . . maybe this will help you decide