Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Character Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   [WindClan] WindClan Training [Warriors & Paws] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52435)

Ian August 16th, 2022 08:54 PM

Re: WindClan Training [Warriors & Paws]

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spotty (Post 1241231)

Ill toss in Berrypaw for anything that isn't too advanced (she is a fresh apprentice)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cody Riley Paco Killian (Post 1241263)
scalepaw can't join now because he's stuck in the med den

lilypaw will take some more training

ashclaw can help with tracking and climbing lessons

Sounds good! I can throw up a starter and have them learn some basic battle moves since I know Lilypaw has been on a hunting patrol!

For others, Fallow is still open to teaching so just reply here and mention me :)

Ian August 26th, 2022 04:51 PM

Bumping this as Fallow is still open to teaching apprentices :)

Twigstone September 16th, 2022 04:19 AM

My character Springpaw needs a mentor. (Note: I'm new to the site, and I don't know how to find a warrior willing to mentor. If anyone could give a heads-up, I'd be so grateful!)

Quietheart September 28th, 2022 08:18 PM

Quote:

My character Springpaw needs a mentor. (Note: I'm new to the site, and I don't know how to find a warrior willing to mentor. If anyone could give a heads-up, I'd be so grateful!)
I have a warrior named Beetleblaze who could be your mentor, unless you've found someone. We would have to make a post in WindClan resources though.

Alchemist Kitsune October 13th, 2022 12:24 AM

I'm not sure who to mention since a few of the posts are a bit on the older side, but Snowypaw is currently without mentor, so if I could enlist him in some group trainings so he can tag along and finish his training I would be grateful.

Also, due to the fact that some rps sort of didn't fully end, I am not certain if I should count them towards his training or not, so I am not entirely certain if he is assessment ready or how much training he needs? His training tracker is here, just in case I can ask for some help figuring that one out here. If not, my apologies. Just let me know and I will edit this part out of my post! :heartbounce:

Ghostly_Eyes November 12th, 2022 12:03 AM

I have a Former rogue, he is 15 moons so has life experience but stills needs a mentor. his name is pigeon screech any takers?

Lunalis November 30th, 2022 07:19 PM

I have Moorkit who is in Windclan will be an apprentice somewhere in early December (Dec. 1 - Dec. 20) possibly no later than Dec. 25 and I need a mentor who'll be able to train her.

Ian March 13th, 2023 08:40 PM

Bump on this and a reminder that Fallow is always open to do assessments or give lessons ^.^

Ragwort March 28th, 2023 12:41 PM

Cliffjumper has not much going on at the moment so is up to doing extra training lessons with Apprentices

i'm also looking for a Mentor for Shinypaw, so i can submit him and start rping with him right away :D

gs29513 June 12th, 2023 10:35 AM

Deadmoon is happy to teach just about anything!