Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Alternative Warriors Resources (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=97)
-   -   Cactusclan Signups! [Headsup, this is going to be weird.] (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15350)

Pluto March 21st, 2018 07:18 PM

Re: Cactusclan Signups! [Headsup, this is going to be weird.]

WolfFeather
20 Moons
She-Cat
Straight

Light grey tabby she-cat with white paws, underbelly/neck/muzzle, black stripes until white, light blue eyes
Funny, cute, really weird and energetic, brave, always willing to put self (die) for her clan, sleek, and friendly
Live without water for 10 days, and jump 7 feet into the air
Warrior
N/A
N/A @Silver Fishie

Blueberry March 21st, 2018 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmbreFeather (Post 484491)
WolfFeather
20 Moons
She-Cat
Straight

Light grey tabby she-cat with white paws, underbelly/neck/muzzle, black stripes until white, light blue eyes
Funny, cute, really weird and energetic, brave, always willing to put self (die) for her clan, sleek, and friendly
Warrior
N/A
N/A @Silver Fishie

I hate to inform you that if wolf feather is not a cactus cat then they may not be able to use powers.

Pluto March 21st, 2018 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 484502)

I hate to inform you that if wolf feather is not a cactus cat then they may not be able to use powers.

Okie, wait, so does this mean I am not allowed to join cactusclan or just not be able to use powers (Im fine without them)

Seraphon March 21st, 2018 09:20 PM

Slatepaw[step] | Slantpaw[foot]

Male | Non-Binary [ Biologically Female ]

Trainee | Trainee

There are only two cats open to mentor, so... :3

As a kit, they found him, abandoned on the side of the Thunderpath | She's. a cactus cat

Smoky gray with Amber eyes | Green cat with spike fur and silver eyes and a lame back left paw

Grumpy//Kind//Loveale | Upbeat//Cheerful//Loyal

None | Can eject poison from fur//Can withstand heat up to 94 degrees Fahrenheit

@Silver Fishie I had a spiky cat once! it did not end well... Lol, not really XD

fresh March 21st, 2018 09:52 PM

[ @Silver Fishie ]

name; thornpaw
age; 6 moons
gender; male
appearance; traditional cactus cat with one amber eye and one blue eye. short and plentiful of "fur".
personality; snarky, rude, intelligent, cocky, understanding, ignorant
mentor; snatchedthorn?
abilities; poisonous fur, jump 7 ft
other; he is a super spiky cat like oof

Blueberry March 22nd, 2018 05:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmbreFeather (Post 484507)
Okie, wait, so does this mean I am not allowed to join cactusclan or just not be able to use powers (Im fine without them)

Just not the powers. All of the cats who were born in cactus clan cactus cats, but the ones in cactus clan that are just regular cats were not born there but are free to join, however they do not have the powers that the cactus cats have.

pomegranate March 22nd, 2018 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boba Fett (Post 484537)
Slatepaw[step] | Slantpaw[foot]

Male | Non-Binary [ Biologically Female ]

Trainee | Trainee

There are only two cats open to mentor, so... :3

As a kit, they found him, abandoned on the side of the Thunderpath | She's. a cactus cat

Smoky gray with Amber eyes | Green cat with spike fur and silver eyes and a lame back left paw

Grumpy//Kind//Loveale | Upbeat//Cheerful//Loyal

None | Can eject poison from fur//Can withstand heat up to 94 degrees Fahrenheit

@Silver Fishie I had a spiky cat once! it did not end well... Lol, not really XD

Quote:

Originally Posted by blue jellie (Post 484547)
[ @Silver Fishie ]

name; thornpaw
age; 6 moons
gender; male
appearance; traditional cactus cat with one amber eye and one blue eye. short and plentiful of "fur".
personality; snarky, rude, intelligent, cocky, understanding, ignorant
mentor; snatchedthorn?
abilities; poisonous fur, jump 7 ft
other; he is a super spiky cat like oof

Both accepted! Although, only two mentors are open but I haven’t checked with @Ravenfang If Pricklestar is open to mentor.

So:
Slantpaw (Slantfoot): Needlefire
Slatepaw (Slatestep): Undetermined
Thornpaw: Snatchedthorn (Upon request)

So, if Pricklestar is open, Slatepaw will be her apprentice.

pomegranate March 22nd, 2018 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmbreFeather (Post 484491)
WolfFeather
20 Moons
She-Cat
Straight

Warrior
N/A
N/A @Silver Fishie

Yes, accepted, but as Ravenfang already addressed. Although, if you want to tweak her backstory a bit, her father could have been Cactusclan and her mother a kittypet, so if you wanted you could select one of the powers? This is up to you, of course, and halfbreeds are generally accepted, but it wasn’t a big deal so I didn’t put that in the description.
:3

Blueberry March 22nd, 2018 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silver Fishie (Post 484652)

Both accepted! Although, only two mentors are open but I haven’t checked with @Ravenfang If Pricklestar is open to mentor.

So:
Slantpaw (Slantfoot): Needlefire
Slatepaw (Slatestep): Undetermined
Thornpaw: Snatchedthorn (Upon request)

So, if Pricklestar is open, Slatepaw will be her apprentice.

Pricklestar is most definitely open to mentor, although she might be a little harsh with her apprentice, I forgot to mention one of her earlier apprentices was carried off by an owl. However she will protect Slatepaw with all her remaining 6 lives.

pomegranate March 22nd, 2018 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravenfang (Post 484671)

Pricklestar is most definitely open to mentor, although she might be a little harsh with her apprentice, I forgot to mention one of her earlier apprentices was carried off by an owl. However she will protect Slatepaw with all her remaining 6 lives.

Okay! I’ll add all of the new members in!