Warrior Cats Online

Warrior Cats Online (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Non-Warriors Roleplay (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   The Two Kingdoms. {Roleplay} (https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17917)

k!ngk3s August 13th, 2018 05:00 PM

Re: The Two Kingdoms. {Roleplay}

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orderly mage (Post 534357)
"Apples, bed rolls, canteens, and more! All for sale all of great quality and price!" He looked around hopefully. When no one came close he continued. "Freshly picked! Hand woven! Each one the best you can find anywhere in the world!" He should have gone with the deal on kitchen knives everyone needs kitchen knives!

"What is the price?" King Winblu asked

Rhubarb August 13th, 2018 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireleaf (Post 534359)
"What is the price?" King Winblu asked

He froze. A king, the king of the very kingdom he stood in spoke to him. He asked for a price. A king? Ask? Should they not command for the object?! "It's t-t- two silvers your Majesty." He was flustered flabbergasted and all those other words.

k!ngk3s August 13th, 2018 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orderly mage (Post 534395)
He froze. A king, the king of the very kingdom he stood in spoke to him. He asked for a price. A king? Ask? Should they not command for the object?! "It's t-t- two silvers your Majesty." He was flustered flabbergasted and all those other words.

"Up the price to three." King Winblu said

Rhubarb August 13th, 2018 06:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireleaf (Post 534396)
"Up the price to three." King Winblu said

"T-three your lordship?" He was surprised completely by the remark. "Might I-i ask you why your greatness?" He was running out of things to respectfully call a king.

Spikes August 13th, 2018 06:56 PM

( @Fuzzyfeline yo thanks for accepting my forms! Mention me if you want to rp here, by the way ^^ )

k!ngk3s August 13th, 2018 06:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orderly mage (Post 534397)
"T-three your lordship?" He was surprised completely by the remark. "Might I-i ask you why your greatness?" He was running out of things to respectfully call a king.

"I want three to be the price and that's it." King Winblu said

Pluto August 13th, 2018 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dream (Post 534186)
He blinked and looked at the star chart in his lap. He had always wanted to be a captain on a ship but he never got to.

"Which one is your favorite?" She asked Marin. "Which constellation." She clarified, not looking down. She crossed her arms over her chest, pulling her jacket closer. She didn't need it for comfort. She just liked it's feel. Ophelia's eyes shone a bright silver under the moon light.

Rhubarb August 14th, 2018 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireleaf (Post 534399)
"I want three to be the price and that's it." King Winblu said

" Yes sir your grace" (I just found out that the currency is Bronze, Copper, Silver, gold that was least to greatest btw )

k!ngk3s August 14th, 2018 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Orderly mage (Post 534461)
" Yes sir your grace" (I just found out that the currency is Bronze, Copper, Silver, gold that was least to greatest btw )

(Cool) "Thank you." King Winblu said and began to walk off

Rhubarb August 14th, 2018 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fireleaf (Post 534464)
(Cool) "Thank you." King Winblu said and began to walk off

"...." That's was and off and confusing experience for Saul